剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I'm going to go over there, okay?
我现在可以去那边吗
If you're smelling the workers, you gotta smell elias.
如果你在闻工人身上的气味 你得去闻闻伊莱亚斯
On thursdays he smells like ham.
周四的时候他闻起来像火腿
It's hilarious.
真是太好笑了
Dina, do you think that marijuana could've had anything
迪娜 你认为凯尔的所作所为
To do with what kyle did?
和大♥麻♥有关系吗
That's just about the stupidest thing
这是你说过
You've ever said.
最蠢的话
fine.
好吧
I'm just wondering if I have to start
我在想我要不要就开始对员工进行
Drug testing the employees.
药物测试
But you always say that you don't want to do that.
但你不是一直说不想这样做吗
I know, but if the alternative is someone in this store
我知道 但是如果店里有人
getting eaten.
被吃掉怎么办
Well, to be safe, I mean, I could do a surprise
安全起见 我来做一个全面的突击药物测试
Comprehensive drug test, but that's your call.
但这是你的决定
I mean, I could go either way.
我的意思是 我什么都行
Do it, don't do it.
做不做都一样
I mean, if I had to decide, I guess I'm leaning towards
如果我必须做决定的话 我更倾向于
Do it.
做测试
Yes. Okay.
好
Go for it.
那就试一下吧
It's up to you.
由你做主
I'm coming for you, tommy chong.
我不会放过你的 汤米·钟
I'm coming for you.
我不会放过你的
How much longer do I have?
我还要在里面呆多久
Three minutes.
三分钟
You can just give up.
你可以放弃
Nope!
绝不放弃
I take not being a chicken very seriously.
我不是胆小鬼
I'm doing a dare.
我正在进行一个挑战
I'm winning.
我要赢了
The test will detect any drugs in your system.
这项测试会检测出你体内的任何药物
We're talking marijuana, cocaine, heroin,Methamphetamines.
我们指的是大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥
What about power pellets?
那大力丸呢
I don't see that. What are they?
我不懂 这是什么
Oh, you just take some big boppers,
带上几个尤物
You cut in some fetty wap, you put a little disco shake
放几首说唱歌♥曲 跳几支迪斯科
On there, and then you roll that up in some doc mcstuffins.
然后你把它卷起来
Smoke it.
吸一口
Get real high.
爽歪了
All right, we're gonna be testing for everything, okay?
好吧 我们将对所有东西进行测试 好吗
Excuse me, I just remembered I have to leave early.
不好意思 我刚想起来我得早点走
I have a thing at the place. What place?
我有东西放在一个地方 什么地方
That place. You know, the one we talked about earlier.
那个地方 就我们之前谈过的那个
You talked to me about it?
你和我谈过吗
Yeah, I filled out an application and Brett saw it,
谈过呀 我填了一份申请 布雷特看到了
He said it's cool, so...
他说很酷 所以...
You spoke to Brett about it?
你和布雷特谈过这个?
Okay, nobody is leaving until I get three ounces of yellow,
在我拿到那三盎司尿液前谁也不准离开
All right?
听到了没
Okay, look, everyone, Dina has my full support on this.
大家都听着 我非常支持迪娜做这件事
Okay, this is for your protection.
这是保护你们
Look, people, if you haven't done any drugs
听着 如果你在过去72小时内没有嗑药
In the last 72 hours, you have nothing to worry about.
你就没什么好担心的了
What about way too much wine?
那喝了很多酒呢
I'm so bad.
我很酗酒的
Justine, you're not an alcoholic.
贾斯丁 你不喝酒的
Stop bragging.
别再吹牛逼了
We hope you're having a lovely day.
我们衷心祝愿你们有个美好的一天
If you have any questions or concerns,
如果你们有任何问题或者担忧
Please find our lead salesman, charles.
请找我们领班销♥售♥员查尔斯
Is there anything we should know about him?
你不需要介绍一下他吗
he is in charge.
他是负责人
Hey, Mateo. Hey.
嘿 马特奥 嘿
Hi.
嗨
Do you think I could have your number?
我能知道你的工号♥吗?
My number?
我的工号♥?
Sure, you can have my number.
当然了 你可以要我的工号♥
It's 314...
是314...
982. Got it.
982 知道了
Employee number 314982 is getting a letter of commendation
号♥码是314982的员工在他的档案中
in his file.
得到了一封推荐信
For cleaning up the vomit.
原因是清理干净了呕吐物
Yeah.
是么
You are a good vomit mopper.
你简直是呕吐物擦洗专家
Damn.
他妈的
It is getting steamy in here.
粉红泡泡飘起来咯
I'm just saying, usually one person dares
我只是说 凡事都有个开头人
And then the other person has to do it.
然后其他人才跟着做
You...you understand that, right?
你... 你明白我意思 是吧?
Yep, I get it.
嗯呢 我懂
I just don't want you to have all the fun.
我就是不想让你把好玩的全玩遍了
Oh, listen, if you want to do this thing alone, by all means.
听着 如果你想自己做这件事情
Nope. I have no problem... All right, hold on.
没有 我没有任何问题... 好了 抓紧
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉! 抱歉!
Move out of the way!
闪一边去!
Hands up! Okay, okay!
举起手来! 好的 好的!
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, jeff. Hi, jeff.
嘿 杰夫 嗨 杰夫
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛?
Product testing.
产品测试
Product testing.
产品测试
Okay.
好吧
Bye, jeff.
拜 杰夫
that was awesome.
屌♥爆了
Yep. One more time?
是 再来一次吗?
Yeah. How do we get back there?
好啊 我们怎么回去?
Let's...I don't know.
让我们... 我不造啊
Shimmy over?
晃回去?
Yes, yes, we're get...we're doing it.
对的 对的 我们就这样... 一直这样
Is it moving? We're getting it.
它在动么? 我们就这样做
Hey, how's it going? Great.
测试怎么样了 很好
We get the results tomorrow and I'll call everyone who's fired.
明天结果就会出来 然后我会通知大家是谁被炒了
Actually, I'll just call those who aren't fired.
事实上 我只会通知那些没被炒的人
It'll save me some time.
省了我不少时间
No, I don't want to start firing people.
不 我不想炒掉大家
Okay, look, maybe we shouldn't be doing this.
好吧 听着 或许我们不应该这么做
Look, I get it.
听着 我知道
You love these people.
你很爱大家
I do too, but we told them there would be a urine test,
我也很爱他们 但是我们告诉他们会有尿检
So we have to follow through on this or they won't respect us.
因此我们得这么做 否则他们不会再尊敬我们了
I...I don't believe that's true.
我... 我不相信那是真的
It is true.
它就是真的
They'll think we're weak and they'll think we're liars.
他们会觉得我们很软弱而且他们会认为我们是骗子
Is that who we are?
我们是这样的吗?
Are we weak liars?
难道我们是懦弱的骗子吗?
No, we're strong truth tellers.
不 我们是坚定的诚实的人
Heck yeah we are. Pep up.
我们就他妈的是 打起精神来
The lab comes at 5:00.
实验室的人会在五点过来
You know that's human urine, right?
你知道就是人尿吧?
Suit yourself.
自便吧
When she's hungry, it's like...
当她饿的时候 就像....
But when she's tired, it's like...
但是她累了的时候 就像这样...
And when she's...
而且当她...
Just shut up about the baby!
别他妈的再说孩子了!
Um, okay.
恩 好吧
What?
什么?
What, was I talking too much about the baby?
什么 难道我谈了很多关于孩子的事情吗?
I can stop.
那我不说了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表