剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
What am I supposed to wear to your wedding?
我该在你婚礼上穿什么呢?
The invitation just says,
请柬上面写着
"Not basic."
"不走寻常路"
You know, not basic.
你看看 非同寻常
I don't know how to explain it more than that.
这已经够直白了吧
Yeah, like, Adam's wearing a gray suit.
就好比 亚当会穿灰色西装
Mm, I mean, that's, like, semi-basic,
嗯 我觉得 有点太正经了
but you guys are old.
但是你们都年老色衰
No one's looking at you anyways.
没人会注意到你们的
I didn't know you were bringing Adam.
我都不知道你要带亚当来
Yeah, I thought your marriage was, like,
是啊 我觉得你们俩已经...
No, it's fine.
我们好着呢
We're in couple's counciling,
我们在做婚姻咨♥询♥
and it's fine, and, please, nobody be weird around him.,
我们很好 然后 请你们不要好奇地在他身边转悠
Okay? No...
好吗? 不行...
I'm, like, super cazh.
我会很随意的
And, please, nobody say "Super cazh,"
拜托 现在没人说"随意"了好吗
like, as a life rule.
都过时了
Well, personally, I'm gonna wear a polo dress.
我个人会穿运动群
All right? It's simple, beautiful, elegant...
可以不? 它简洁 美丽 大方...
Oh, but then again, I do have one
话说回来 我确实有一件
of Nancy Pelosi's old pantsuits.
南希·佩洛西的长裤套装
I won it at an auction.
在拍卖♥♥会上拍得的
Do you think that would be better?
你们觉得那套会好看点吗?
I'm actually just wearing my bridesmaid's dress.
我到时就穿我的伴娘裙就好了
You asked Amy to be a bridesmaid,
你邀艾米当你的伴娘
but you didn't ask me?
却不请我?
What? Ohhh!
什么?
I get it.
我懂了
I just kind of always wanted to be a bridesmaid, and I...
我一直都想当一次伴娘 但是...
I don't know if I'll ever get another chance.
我不知道我还有没有这个机会了
I mean...
我的意思是...
my sister's just so ugly.
我妹妹太丑了
All right, Dina...
好吧 迪娜...
you can be a bridesmaid.
你可以当我的伴娘
Yes! Oh!
好!
You will not regret this.
你绝对不会后悔的
Okay, I'm gonna need to see my dress asap,
我现在想马上就看到我的伴娘裙
in case I want to change the cut or the color.
方便我修改裙长或者换个颜色之类的
Does this sound fancy to you?
这个听起来讨喜吗?
Nah, just sounds like gold clinking up against crystal.
不 差不多是金子和水晶碰在一起的那种声音
What?
什么?
Those are two of the most expensive things!
这可是最昂贵的两样东西!
Relax, dude, it's not a competition.
放松 兄弟 这又不是在比什么
I just got something from the "Lost and found" bin at work.
我这还是从"失物招领"那里挑的呢
I don't want people spending money
我不想他们
they might not have tomorrow.
过度超前消费
Corporate is making me lay off six people.
公♥司♥说我要裁掉六个人
Whoa. There's gonna be layoffs?
要裁员了?
I don't want anyone to know.
我还不想让人知道
Okay, well, they're gonna find out
但是 等他们没拿到工资的时候
when the paychecks stop coming.
他们一定会发现的
I'll tell them tomorrow.
我明天会告诉他们的
Cheyenne's wedding should be a day of joy...
夏安的婚礼应该是最美好的一天...
that people look back on and say,
当他们回顾这段往事 他们会说
"I was happy that day.
"那一天我很开心
That was the last day I was happy."
那是我最后一个开心的日子"
You look fine. Yeah? Fine?
你看上去不错 真的吗? 不错?
Yeah, fine. Yeah, good, like...
是啊 很棒 就...
like you always do.
一如既往地帅气
Nice, you look nice. Thanks.
真好 你很帅 谢谢
You too.
你也很漂亮
I feel like everyone is looking at us.
我觉得所有人都在看我
Maybe I shouldn't have come.
或许我不该来的
Adam, nobody's looking at us.
亚当 没有人在看我们
Adam!
亚当!
Sorry. Adam.
抱歉 亚当
How's it going, man? Good.
最近怎么样? 还行
You know what? Come on, let's bring it in here.
兄弟 欢迎欢迎
It's good to see you.
能见到你真是太开心了
What's up? What's new with you?
最近还好吗? 发生了什么新鲜事没有?
I mean, with work, not... not personal stuff.
我是说 工作... 不是你的私事
Super cazh. No doubt.
还真随意 可不是嘛
Still unemployed, but...
还是待业 但是...
Cool.
挺好的
I'm Kristen, by the way. Yes!
我是克莉丝汀 是的!
That's Kristen. Hi.
这是克莉丝汀 你好
My husband. My... my husband.
这是我老公 我的...我老公
Sorry, that's... Yeah. It's my husband.
不好意思 那是... 对 是我老公
I... What are you doing here?
我... 你怎么会在这里?
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Jear Bear, can you go get my vape pen?
杰宝 你能帮我去拿一下我的电子烟吗?
I left it in the car.
我给忘车里了
Oh, you're here together.
你们俩是一起来的
Yeah! You remember Jerry.
是啊! 你还记得杰瑞呀
We all met at that restaurant.
我们都是在那家餐厅认识的
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再一次见到你
It's nice to see you again...
很高兴再次见到你...
also.
我也是
Kind of need that vape pen now.
急着用烟呢
Right. Sorry.
好 对不起嘛
I love how strawberry smoke smells in my hair.
我喜欢草莓烟的气味在我发梢缭绕
I bet.
我觉得也是
Beautiful, ladies, perfect.
漂亮 女士们 完美
Ma'am, could you lean back?
女士 您能往后面靠一点吗?
There's a shadow on the bride.
新娘那块的光被挡住了
Oh, sure.
噢 可以
How are you feeling? Are you nervous?
你觉得怎么样? 紧张吗?
No, just excited.
一点都不 就很兴奋啊
Listen, I filled my purse with muscle relaxants
我挎包里放了很多肌肉松弛剂
and anti-flatulent meds.
和抗胃胀药物
Oh, and if you're gonna puke, you can use the purse.
如果你要吐的话 包包你尽管拿去吐
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢了
Told you I'd be a good bridesmaid.
告诉过你我能当好伴娘
It's okay to be nervous, if you are, you know?
紧张是正常的 假如你有的话 你知道吗?
I was totally nervous at my wedding.
我结婚的时候就非常紧张
I was like, "Aah! Should I run away?"
就感觉"我该跑掉吗?"
Wouldn't that be so funny
你不觉得
if you just, like, ran away
如果你真的从婚礼上出走
and went to college or something?
跑到了学校之类的地方 会很搞笑吗?
I was just kidding.
开个玩笑而已
What if we did our squad pose?
不然来一套我们小分队的姿势?
Yeah! Squad pose!
好耶! 小分队!
Oh, yeah.
噢 好的
Oh, okay...
好吧...
Dina, just... I'm sorry.
迪娜 能... 抱歉
Maybe lean... What?
可以蹲... 什么?
Just lean. I'm leaning.
倾斜一点 我倾斜了
Lean in. I'm leaning!
蹲下去 我蹲了
Shadow.
阴影啊
I can't control the sun!
太阳光又不受我的控制!
Yo, fellas, like, "Sinceriously," Thank you
伙计 "真诚而又严肃地" 谢谢你
for attending my nuptials and what-have-you-not.
参加了我的婚礼 可惜了你还没结婚
Sure. Yeah.
不客气 是的
You know what? Like, life is crazy.
你知道吗? 生活很神奇
I never thought I'd have so many nerds at my wedding.
我没想到我婚礼上会有这么多奇人
You know what I'm saying? Ha.
你知道我在讲什么吧? 哈
Ooh! Drama.
精彩了!
Amy's real husband.
艾米的生活伴侣
Amy's work husband.
艾米的工作伴侣
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表