剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know. He seemed to think so.
我不知道 可能他以为我们可以
Anyway, the rest of the warehouse
但是仓库里的其他员工
walked out in solidarity with him.
和他一起离开了
Yeah. They're surprisingly loyal.
没错 他们对他忠心耿耿
Apparently he promised them he was ushering in a new era, so...
很显然 他对他们承诺了他会东山再起 所以...
So we are going to unload this truck.
所以我们现在要帮忙卸货?
Do we even know how to unload a truck?
可我们怎么知道要怎么卸货?
Because I came back here once when they were doing it,
毕竟我只看他们做过一次
and it is very elaborate and choreographed.
而且这玩意可复杂了
I mean, it was poppin'. It was hummin'.
声音特别大 特别麻烦
It was like boom! Boom! Shabam!
就像炸♥弹♥一样 嘣!
Guys, it's fine, okay?
兄弟 别担心 成吗?
I've got the manual,
我这有说明
so, you know, all we need, really,
我们只需要
are two people throwing the truck,
两个人搬货物
one pushing the line, one on bulk transition,
一个人推 一个人负责分批
two pulling pallets, three pre-pushing HBA,
两个人拉货 三个人推动HBA
and one person bowling C and D.
然后一个人负责C跟D
Okay, so that sounds great.
呃 听起来很有意思
Let's do that.
我们开始吧
So, uh, what are you thinking about?
呃 你在想什么?
What are you doing? What is that?
什么? 你问这个做什么?
I don't know. Just, I thought...
我不知道 我只是觉得...
I thought that's something that people say after...
我只是觉得一般人都会在事后这么说...
Am I supposed to ask you what you're thinking about?
所以你想要我这么问你吗?
No. Because I can if you want.
不 你想听的话 我可以问
Please don't. Okay. Sure.
还是不要了吧 好吧
Glenn? I need to talk to you.
格伦? 我想和你谈谈
I think the heat may be getting to Jonah and Amy.
乔纳和艾米可能也被热疯了
They may have gone-- and I try not to use this term--
他们... 我不想这么说的...
cray-cray.
疯了
They've gone cray-cray.
他们疯了
They're both cray-cray!
他们俩都疯了!
Hello!
有人吗!
All right, let's just go... Shh!
好吧 我们出去... 嘘!
It could be a fake walk-away.
他可能是假装离开了
He's probably still listening.
他很有可能还在偷听
Why would he do a fake walk-away?
他为什么要假装离开?
I always do a fake-out walk-away.
我经常这样做
Then I can hear what people are really saying about me.
这样我就可以听到大家背对着我说些什么了
And what are they saying about you?
他们都说了些什么?
Oh, it's never good.
反正不是什么好话
It looks really complicated.
这看起来好复杂
Yeah, well,
是啊
everything's computerized nowadays.
现在一切都是由电脑控制的
But it's still the same basic guts.
但他们的核心都一样
Let me just try diagnostics here.
让我来诊断诊断
Okay, I seem to have changed the language.
好吧 我好象把语言给换了
Okay, guys. Good work.
各位 干得漂亮
I know we're all tired, but we're getting there.
我知道大家都累了 但是我们还要继续努力啊
We've only got, like, 200 more boxes.
我们就剩 大概 200多箱这样了
Almost there.
马上就完事了
Where's the scanner?
扫描仪在哪里?
I've got it. But I kind of got walled in over here.
在我这儿 但是我被堵住了出不去
Don't worry, Sandra. Everything's gonna be okay.
没关系 桑德拉 一切都很好
Just toss the scanner over to us.
你把扫描仪扔过来就行了
Ow! Scanner's broken.
哇哦! 扫描仪摔坏了
I can't even help my own employees
在员工最需要我的时候
when they need me the most.
我连忙都帮不上
That's not true. You help us all the time.
并不是那样的 你总是很照顾我们
Like how?
什么时候?
Oh, you want examples?
你要我举个例子吗?
Okay, um,
好啊
oh, well, we wouldn't be able
哦 好吧 我们早上不能
to come in to work in the morning
来这里上班
if you didn't unlock the doors.
如果你不开门的话
Actually, nowadays it's all
事实上 那个门
opened automatically by computers.
是由电脑控制自己开的
Okay, but who turns on the computer?
好吧 那是谁开的电脑呢?
Corporate does.
公♥司♥开的
Really? That's awesome.
真的吗? 太棒啦
There's absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to be here.
我已经没有理由呆在这里了
I'm just a pathetic, useless old man,
我只是一个可怜又没用的老人
apparently descended from slave traders.
很显然就是个奴隶贩子的后代
You're not that old. What are you, like, 40?
你没有那么老的 那你几岁呀 40岁吗?
57.
57岁
Holy.
我的天呐
Should you be up this high?
你怎么能这么老呢?
So...
那我们
sex again?
再来一发?
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 好的
Okay, bend your knees this time.
这次你膝盖稍微弯一些
Okay. Will you can you guide me?
好 你能带着我走吗?
Guide you? I'm walking backwards. You guide me.
带着你走? 我是倒着走的呀 应该是你带着我走才对
I know, but I can't-- I can't see.
我知道 但是 我看不见
Okay, well, all I see is the box in my face.
好吧 我只能看到一个大箱子在我面前
Slow down! Slow down! Slow down!
慢点! 慢点! 小心!
Amy! Oh, God, um... Oh, okay.
艾米 天啊 嗯 哦 好吧
Guys, are you okay?
伙计们 你们还好吧?
Stand back. I'm gonna break through.
往后退 我要出来了
Guys, I can't break through.
伙计们 我出不去
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello!
哈喽!
Is anybody coming back to help me?
有人能来帮帮我吗?
I know this doesn't help that much,
我知道这样说好像没多大帮助
but you can really take a fall.
但是你真的是实打实地摔倒了
You ever considered a career as a pro wrestler?
你有想过去当摔跤运动员吗?
Actually, yes.
说真的 有想过
When I was a kid, I wanted to be The Ultimate Warrior.
我小时候有想过要成为一名终极战士
I had the arm ribbons and everything.
我还有肩章和装备呢
I did.
我有想过的
Did you have the big, poufy hair?
你有没有那种又多 又蓬松的头发?
Yes.
是呀
Breeze feels good.
微风拂过的感觉真是太爽了
Yeah.
当然
I'm starting to feel like a normal person again.
我又开始觉得我是个正常的人类了
That heat was making me insane.
那里面快把我热疯了
Yeah.
那当然
We fired Marcus.
我们把马库斯炒了
Like, if you could do anything,
比如 你可以做任何事
what would you do?
你想做什么?
I've always wanted to travel.
我一直想去旅行
Oh, yeah. Me too.
噢 对的 我也想
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Like, I hear that in some of the McDonald's in Asia,
我听说在一些亚洲的麦当劳餐厅
they serve spaghetti.
会提供意大利面
No way! Yeah.
不会吧! 是真的
God, I would love to see that!
天哪 我超想去看看!
Wait.
等等
We should just go!
我们应该马上去!
Oh, what? Yeah.
噢 什么? 对啊
We should just travel the world together,
我们应该一起环游世界
you and me.
只有你和我
Oh, well, I mean, I...
噢 好吧 我的意思是说 我...
You know, I have a baby,
你懂的 我有个小孩
and then there's Bo,
还有小博
and I'm still finishing up school,
我也还在上学
and we haven't really spent that much time together.
其实我们还没有那么熟
No. No.
不 不
Yeah.
是呀
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表