剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Huge! I guess.
真的赶时间! 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好了
Yeah, hi, I'd like to buy
嗨 我想买♥♥
all of your morning-after pills, please.
所有的紧急避孕药 谢谢
Big weekend.
周末是个好日子
Gonna get all liquored up and promiscuous.
一醉方休好泡妞
I'm happy to try to clean it up, but the problem is,
我很乐意打扫干净 但问题是
if I even think about vom...
我一想到呕...
Oh.
哦
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
Okay. I got it.
好吧 我懂了
I'll clean it up.
我会打扫干净的
Oh, god.
哦 上帝啊
Three more hours.
再坚持三个小时
Three more hours. Three more hours.
就三个小时 三个小时
Oh, hey, babe, what's up?
哦 嗨 宝贝 怎么了?
Hey, please don't be mad,
嗨 别生气啊
but Frank just got last-minute tickets
弗兰克刚刚在最后时刻拿到了
to the entrepreneurs conference this weekend,
这周末企业家会议的票
and I know I said I would take Emma camping, but...
我知道我说过我会带艾玛去野营 但是...
Yeah, that should do it.
嗯 应该没问题了
All right, just dump that in the cart there.
对对对 就扔到那个小推车里就好
Okay, that should draw her out.
好了 这回能把她引出来了
How do you know it's a woman?
你怎么知道这是只母的
I'm glad you asked, Mateo.
问得好 马特奥
Birds don't have genitalia as we're familiar with.
鸟类没有像我们熟悉的那种生殖器
They have internal penises called cloacas.
他们的内生殖器叫做阴沟
Okay.
好了 又开始了
And when they become very engorged
当它们充盈起来时
Look, I'm gonna give it to you straight.
听着 我就直说了
This is bad.
情况很糟糕
You know I'm just gonna order more of these, right?
你知道我会进更多的货 对吧
And I'll be standing right here,
而我会一直站在这儿
Cloud 9 credit union card in hand.
拿着我的云九信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥下来
Okay.
好吧
Well, that comes to
嗯 一共是
$1,127 and 54 cents.
1127.54美元
What?
啥?
That much?
那么多?
Yeah.
没错
Well, each pill is over 40 bucks.
要知道 每片都40多块啊
I'd explain why, but
我可以解释为什么这么贵
your brain couldn't handle the science.
但凭你脑子也不会懂这高端科学的
No, no, I can't afford that.
不 不 我买♥♥不起
I mean, well, with car payments
我要还车贷 房♥贷
and mortgage and groceries for 13,
养活十三口人
we're barely getting by.
我们的日子本来就很艰难的
I'm gonna have to return these.
我要退了这些
Mm.
唔
No, you can't return pills.
不行 你不能退药的
What? Yeah.
啥? 嗯
That's illegal.
这样做是违法的
You could have tampered with them.
因为你可能对药品做手脚了
But you know I didn't.
但你知道我没有啊
I was here the whole time.
我一直在这儿
Were you?
是吗?
I know I said I could take Emma on the trip.
我知道我说过我会带艾玛去野营
Yes, you did.
是的 你明明答应了
Excuse me. Just one second.
打扰一下 请稍等
Adam, I was really looking forward to this weekend.
亚当 我真的很期待 这个周末好好歇歇的
I was gonna wear sweatpants and slippers and no bra.
我都准备好穿运动裤和拖鞋 不♥穿♥胸罩了
Can you take a couple steps back?
你能后退几步吗?
I promise, I will make it up to you,
我发誓 我会弥补你的
but could you please just let this one go?
但就饶了我这一次吧
Just this one time?
就这一次?
Just this one time.
就一次
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Look, I gotta go.
我要挂了
How can I help you, sir?
我能帮您做什么 先生?
I have a complaint about one of your salesmen.
我要投诉你们一个售货员
But you said I have the right
你明明跟我说我有权利
to refuse service to anybody I want.
拒绝任何我想拒绝的人
Yes, technically you have the right,
严格来说 你的确有这个权利
but you need to use some common sense.
但你得有点判断力吧
If I was using common sense,
我要是有判断力的话
I would take all of these guns and throw them out the door.
我就会把这些枪全都扔到门外去
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Look, I told you I wasn't comfortable
听着 我告诉过你
working the gun counter.
我不想站卖♥♥枪的柜台
Yeah, and I told you that you have to.
是的 我也告诉过你 你必须站
Ugh, god forbid you let something go
天晓得你什么时候
for once in your life.
能不和别人计较一次
Why do I have to let it go?
为什么我要将就别人?
Why don't you let it go, Jonah?
那你怎么就不能将就一下啊?
It's not my job to make
让世界上每一个男人都活得更轻松
every man in the world's life easier.
又不是我的工作
I'm not moving you.
我不会把你换到其他柜台的
Well, I'm not changing what I'm doing
反正我不会改变我的做法的
Why is everybody being such a jerk today?
怎么大家今天都这么蛮不讲理
I think the bird... Yeah.
那只鸟好像... 没错
I know.
你不说我也知道
I just feel so bad
实在抱歉
about letting my moral priorities interfere with your buying choices,
我的道德感影响了你们的购物选择
especially because for all I know,
尤其是
you might not even be planning on using the pill.
你们很可能没有打算吃避孕药的
You know, maybe you're gonna use them
也许你们买♥♥来只是为了
as plates in a doll's house
当做玩偶小屋里的盘子
or drop 'em in a Diet Coke to see if they fizz up.
或者把药放进健怡可乐里 看看会不会冒泡
No, we had unprotected sex last night.
不会 我们昨晚没有采取任何保护措施
Okay, buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh!
好吧 打住 别说了
What I don't know can't hurt me
我不知道的事
or send me to hell.
没办法送我下地狱
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
Um, so do you have cash?
那么你们能现金付款吗
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I just have way too many concerns about your level of anger.
我真的很担心 你的气愤程度会造成一定危险
This is discrimination.
这简直就是歧视
I'm gonna call the NRA about this.
我要打电♥话♥给国家枪♥支♥协会举报你们
Okay, well, you know,
好吧 不过
that you're getting so angry is only proving my point.
你现在这么生气 不恰恰证明了 我的想法是对的吗
What is going on?
发生什么了
Here's what's going on.
我跟你说
This entire place is a dictatorship,
这地方简直就是独♥裁♥
and it's being ruled over by Emperor Amy.
完全由艾米皇帝一个人统治
Oh, god, can you guys just act like adults
天哪 你们俩能不能像个成年人一样
and have an affair or something?
搞一发或者什么的
What? No, shh!
哈? 别瞎说!
Listen.
听好
If Amy wants me to run the gun counter,
如果艾米想让我管枪♥支♥柜台
then Amy needs to understand
那她就必须明白
that I get to decide who gets the guns.
由我来决定谁能买♥♥枪
And I'm gonna make those decisions fairly
我会慎重地做出判断
and with due diligence.
做到尽职尽责的
I'm sorry. I just don't trust redheads.
抱歉 我就是不相信红头发
Too fiery.
太易燃易爆♥炸♥了
Congratulations on being sexually active.
祝贺您有着活跃的性生活
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Okay, I know I probably can't talk you
我知道我没办法
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表