剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I used to be Assistant Manager.
其实 我之前是经理助理
I had to resign my position in order to pursue
但是由于我纠缠于和某个下属的性关系
a sexual relationship with a subordinate.
我放弃了那个职位
Didn't work out. Not really your business.
虽然最后还是没成 但是不管你事
Anyway, I've gone ahead and taken my old job back.
总之 一切都过去了 我又成了经理助理
Okay, I'm gonna have to let Corporate know about that.
好吧 我应该把这件事情告诉公♥司♥
I get it. You want me to work for it.
我知道了 你想让我付出代价
Show you I got what it takes.
给你看看我有多大能耐
Here we go. Okay.
来吧 好吧
How many you want, 50? Hundred?
你想让我做多少个? 50? 100?
I could for sure do seven.
反正做七个我没问题
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢了
No push-ups are necessary today for this.
今天没必要为这个就罚你做俯卧撑
Maybe just run outside and grab whoever's in charge
也许你可以出去一下叫负责人
and ask them to come in for a meeting?
进来开一个小会就可以了
Of course.
当然
I mean, that's what an assistant manager does, right?
这就是经理助理该做的 对吧?
Yes. And for the record,
是的 准确来讲
your body would photograph great.
你这身材 照出来应该很不错
It's just your face that's bad.
就脸不行
Jump on register one, Jeff.
别管那边了 杰夫
Excuse me.
伙计们
Your boos fuel me.
你们的嘘声让我充满干劲
I'm here to talk to the heat.
我要和发起人讲话
I assume Amy and I are the heat?
那我猜就是我和艾米了?
District Manager Jeff Sutton wants a meeting.
地区经理杰夫·萨顿优有话跟你们说
Okay, yeah. We'll talk.
好哦 那就谈谈呗
Yes! I knew I could get you.
好! 我就知道搞的定你们
All right, break room, ten minutes.
好了 十分钟 休息室见
If you're not there by then...
如果你们到时候还没来
well, we'll wait.
那 我们就等
Okay, what are our demands?
我们要求是什么?
No, we don't have demands.
我们没有要求啊
We just want Glenn's job back.
我们就想帮格伦要回他的工作
Hear, hear. And if they say no,
说得好 如果他们拒绝的话
we go back to work anyway!
我们还是得回去干活
Mateo.
马里奥
Why not try to get more than Glenn's job back, right?
为什么我们不争取一些比格伦工作还多的东西呢 是吧?
I mean, we're already on strike.
我们既然已经罢♥工♥了
We're not on strike.
我们没有罢♥工♥
We're already on expression of discontentedness.
那我们既然已经在表达自己的不满
Why not ask for things like...
为什么不争取一些 比如...
like, uh, better health insurance?
更好的医疗保险
And we don't get paid for overtime,
而且我们加班
even when we work overtime.
他们不给钱
There you go, Sandra.
说得好 桑德拉
Yeah, they should let us vape in the store, right?
是啊 他们还应该让我们在里面吸电子烟 对吧?
Well...
这个嘛
I want Cloud 9 to be closer to my house.
我希望云九能离我家近一点
Guys, if we go in there asking for everything,
伙计们 如果进去后所有的东西我们都要
we're gonna get nothing, okay?
那我们什么都得不到 明白吗?
We need to get Glenn's job back.
我们得把格伦的工作要回来
Oh, so just like that
这不跟不让抽电子烟
and the vaping thing, huh?
一个道理吗?
Yeah, good idea, madam.
是啊 说得好啊 女士
Dougie, we all know that's you.
道基 我们知道那个人是你
You're the only one who vapes.
只有你才会吸电子烟
I'm not making fun of you. It's just so pink.
我没想取笑你 你真是太粉了
It's all they had in my size.
别的都不合身
And will you please take off that stupid fedora?
而且求你了把你这破帽子摘了吧
It completes the look.
这是点睛之笔
You look like Carmen Sandiego.
你看起来简直跟怪盗卡门一样
We do not negotiate with terrorists.
我们拒绝和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交涉
Who's the terrorist in this scenario, Dina?
这次谁是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 迪娜?
That suit you're wearing.
看看你穿的衣服
Eh, no one's a terrorist.
好了 没人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Again, you don't have to be here.
再说一遍 你没必要呆在这里
Oh, I'm not gonna leave you alone with these two monsters.
我绝不会留你一个人和两个禽兽在一起
Okay, so why don't you guys just tell me what you want?
好吧 那为什么你们不和我们讲一下你们的需求呢?
Well, Jeff, it's really quite...
其实吧 杰夫 是这样的...
I'm sorry, Jeff. I'm gonna need a minute.
不好意思 杰夫 给我们点时间
I'm not saying anything.
我不是想说什么
I'm just doing this to intimidate him.
我这么做只是想吓唬一下他
Nod your head.
点头
That was way too big. Smaller nods.
太过了 稍微点一下就行
Okay, now giggle like I said something charming.
好了 偷笑一下就好像我说了什么甜话一样
Okay, Jeff, what we want
好了 杰夫 我们需要
is for Glenn to be rehired as Store Manager.
让格林重新成为商店经理
I would sooner slit my throat and Jeff's throat
我宁愿割断自己的杰夫的喉咙
before I'd let that happen.
也不会让这件事成真的
Dina, if... if you're gonna be here,
迪娜 如果... 如果你一定要在这的话
I just need you to observe.
你就静静的看着就行了
Ah, Assistant Manager style.
经理助理的范儿哈
I got it.
明白了
So I am authorized to rehire Glenn.
所以我同意重新雇佣格伦
Really?
真的吗?
Well, that's-- that's great.
那真是 真是太好了
Fantastic news, Jeff. Thanks.
好消息啊 杰夫 谢谢你
Take that off.
摘下来
Corporate is just asking
公♥司♥只有一个要求就是
that you and the rest of the employees sign here.
你和其他的员工在这签字就行了
Then everybody can get back to work,
然后所有人可以复工
and I can go home, which is a relief
我也可以回家了 这对我也是种解脱
'cause they've got me in a motel out by the airport.
因为他们让我住在在机场边的一家汽车旅馆里
It says, "Continental breakfast,"
店里说的"欧式早餐"
but it's, like, cereal and toast.
其实就是麦片粥和烤面包
I'm like, "I can make that at home."
其实我自己在家也能做
Not even a muffin?
连松饼都没有?
I didn't look. I was running late.
我没看 我快迟到了
I'm sorry, excuse me. This is an apology letter.
抱歉 这是一封道歉信啊
Are you asking us to apologize for walking out?
你是让我们为罢♥工♥道歉?
I know it's annoying,
我知道这很讨厌
but you're gonna have to give Corporate a little something.
但是你们总要给公♥司♥点什么吧
We're supposed to give Corporate a little something.
我们被要求给公♥司♥点什么
That's hilarious because you fired our boss for giving
就因为经理给夏安放产假 你们就解雇他
Cheyenne maternity leave. You don't give us overtime.
这有点搞笑啊 你们不给加班费
You don't give us health insurance, and we're not allowed
你们不给保险 我们在商店里
to vape in the store. Myrtle's got a--
连电子烟都不能抽 默特尔...
Maybe not as high up on the priority list.
这件事可以先不提
Okay, can I offer some advice?
好了 我能说两句么?
You guys walked out with no planning.
你们就这样毫无组织性的罢♥工♥了
You have no experience.
你们毫无经验
I can see the tag on your sleeve.
我都看见你袖子上的标签了
My point is you're just in way over your heads.
我认为你们根本就是一时兴起
So sign the letter. Say thank you.
所以签了这封信 说谢谢
And then don't do anything you're gonna regret.
然后别做什么会让你们后悔的事儿
We are on strike! We are still on strike!
我们要罢♥工♥! 我们还在罢♥工♥!
Why do you have to be like that?
你为什么那么说?
We are on strike for the first time!
我们这是第一次罢♥工♥!
So they wouldn't give Glenn's job back?
所以他们不让格伦回来继续工作吗?
No, they offered it to us,
不 他们同意了
but we said, "That's not good enough."
但是我们说"还不够!"
All right!
棒极了!
Turning down my job!
你们拒绝了我的工作!
What an awesome idea!
多棒的主意!
Glenn, your job is still a priority,
格伦 你的工作仍然我们的优先目标
and we can get that and more.
并且我们可以得到更多
Sandra, you were saying
桑德拉 你说
you weren't getting paid for overtime?
你没拿到加班费?
I didn't mean to complain.
我可没想发牢骚
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表