剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
So I would just need to get punched.
那么 我就只需要被打一拳
No, it seems like you'd have to
不 应该是你得
get your ass be pretty bad
被打得很惨
Or, if you don't wanna get your ass beat,
或者 要是你不想被打得很惨
I'm still willing to marry you.
我还是愿意跟你结婚的
Oh, thank you, Jonah.
谢谢你 乔纳
When you put it like that...
听你这么说
The ass beating doesn't sound so bad.
我觉得屁♥股♥开花好像都不算事儿了
Hey, look at us. Two regular joes,
嘿 瞧我俩 两个普通员工
enjoying some good old ffs, huh?
享受时光吧 怎么样?
Yeah. Thanks.
是 谢谢
You really didn't have to do this.
你不需要这么做的
Well, I wanted to talk to you,
嗯 我想和你谈谈
not just as a store manager.
不是以商店经理的身份
You know, i'm also a human being.
你懂的 我同样是一个人类
Here.
这么着吧
You get the...
你要...
Do you need... do you need a hand?
你需要... 你需要帮忙吗?
No, no, no. it... it's symbolic.
不不不 就是象征性地扯一下
Look, I regretted that review as soon as I wrote it.
听着 我刚写下那条评论就后悔了
You were so nice before.
你人真的是太好了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
"So now this idiot drags me back a second time
"这个白♥痴♥第二次又把我叫过去了
to force feed me french fries and do a strip show"?
强迫我吃薯条 还表演脱衣舞秀
I used to be a people person.
我以前可讨人喜欢了
When I was at the hardware store,
当我在五金用品店的时候
I could cheer up any unhappy customer
我用一个微笑或者几句话
with, like, a smile or a few words.
就能让客人们开心起来
Or sometimes i'd slam my finger
有时候我会把手卡在
in the cash regiseter. It's a joke.
收银机里 就是开个玩笑啊
Ah, look, Glenn, you're still a people person.
听着 格伦 大家都很喜欢你
I wish the Internet had never been invented.
我倒希望互联网从来都没发明过
Although then Jerusha wouldn't be able
虽然那样的话 乔若莎就不能
to buy her chinese cigarettes.
买♥♥她的中国香烟了
What the hell?
我勒个去?
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
'cause I felt like it.
因为我喜欢
What are you gonna do about it?
你能拿我怎么办
All right.
好吧
I'm writing up a 32-50 on you.
我要写一些你的评语
And that's going in your file for life.
那会永远记录在你的档案上
Your mom's a whore.
你妈是个妓♥女♥
I can't hear you. What did you say?
我听不到 你在说什么?
Your mom is a whore!
你妈是个妓♥女♥!
Okay, i'll get on that next.
好吧 待会再说
Hey, Brett. i'm mad at you, let's fight.
布莱特 我很讨厌你 我们打一架吧
Ah! What? put that away, you psycho!
什么? 放一边去 你神经病啊!
Oh, my god!
我的天啊!
Jesus.
我的天
Oh, hello, Frenchfryguy81.
噢 你好 法式炸男81
What are you doing here? We need to talk.
你来这里做什么? 我们要谈一谈
Now's not a good time. Why?
现在不是很方便 为什么?
Are you busy spewing hateful things about good people
你忙着躲在自己舒适的家里
from the comfort of your own...
吐槽别人的坏话...
Home?
吗?
Timmy. Tim.
蒂姆 蒂姆
I need you to restart the "Quantum Leap" video.
我要你去重放一遍《重大飞跃》
Mom, i'll take care of you in a minute.
妈妈 我待会儿会帮你弄的
Oh, um, i... so...
我... 那么...
What about "Sexual co-workers"?
或者就写"发生性关系的同时"怎么样
awful. Just say you don't care.
很糟 你就说你不在乎得了
What about "friends with..." Say "friends with benefits"
那么"炮..." 再说炮♥友♥的话
one more time and see what happens.
有你好看的
I was gonna say "friends with" something else.
我就想说"做其他事情的朋友"
really?
是吗?
What were you gonna say?
那你要说什么?
"Benefits." Yeah.
炮♥友♥ 就是啊
Pathetic.
太可悲了
My friends and I would say that you guys are just chilling.
我和我的朋友们觉得你们的关系很平常
Wait, full-on sex is now considered just chilling?
等一下 都上♥床♥了还叫"平常"?
Uh-huh, and mouth stuff is hanging out,
现在这个年代 口♥交♥就像是约会
and hand stuff is pretty much,
手♥淫♥就像是说
I like you but just as a friend.
我喜欢你啊 但你我只是朋友
Hm. wow, times have changed.
时代确实不一样了啊
Sorry, this will just be a couple of minutes.
对不起 这个需要一些时间
Come on! No, i'm not gonna beat you up.
来吧! 不要 我不会打你的
Oh, so you'd just rather I get kicked out of the country?
所以你宁愿我被驱逐出境咯?
I thought you were my friend.
我一直觉得你是我的朋友
I am your friend.
我是你的朋友
That's why I offered to marry you.
那也是我愿意跟你结婚的原因
For the last time, I will not marry you, Jonah!
再说最后一次 我不会和你结婚的 乔纳!
I-i don't wanna marry him.
不是我想和他结婚
I just think that he should wanna marry me.
我只是觉得他应该和我结婚
Never mind. Keep shopping.
无所谓 你们继续购物
Look, I know you don't want to hurt me,
听着 我知道你不想伤害我
but not doing this is hurting me.
但是如果你不这么做的话 就恰恰伤害了我
So...
所以...
If you're really my friend,
如果你真的是我的朋友
please, beat the hell out of me.
求你了 狠狠地打我一顿吧
Okay, let's do this.
好的 那就打一架吧
Let's rumble.
我们干场大的
Why are you stretching your legs?
你为什么还要拉伸
That's where the power comes from.
不然我哪有力气啊
Okay. How do you want to do this?
好的 你打算要怎么打?
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not really much of a fighter.
我不是很擅长打架
I guess just start with a punch in the face?
我想你要不先从打脸开始?
Yeah, yeah, okay.
好 好啊 来吧
Maybe... maybe close your eyes.
要不... 要不你闭上眼睛吧
Yeah, just... yeah, okay, cool.
对 好... 好的 很好
Uh, on second thought, open your eyes.
想了一下 还是睁开吧
Okay.
好嘞
Here it comes.
来咯
Here we go.
来了哟
No, see, now you're just staring at me
不行 你刚刚盯着我看
and... and that's weird.
那样好奇怪啊
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
Uh, don't think of it as a hate crime.
呃 别想它是仇视性犯罪
Well, I wasn't.
不 我不会的
But now I am.
但我是那样想的
You could just stomp on his head.
你可以一脚踹他脑袋的
Yeah, how about I just do this?
嗯 要不我就这样做?
What if I just kind of go like this?
我就像这样挥舞拳脚?
And you just sort of walk into it.
然后你走过来就是了
Maybe this is better?
或许这样会更好?
Come on, just hit me. i'm trying, okay?
来吧 打我 我正在尝试 好不?
Say something mean. Like what?
说些难听的话 说什么?
Um, I don't know.
嗯 不知道
Oh, say something mean about Beyonce.
就说些碧昂斯的坏话吧
I'd rather be deported.
那我还是情愿被驱逐出境
Mateo, it's not that easy to just punch somebody
马特奥 要打一个不会还手的人
that you're not fighting with.
不是那么容易的事
Fine. Then let's fight.
好吧 那我们来打架吧
Well... Come on.
好吧 来啊
Okay, but i... Hit me, wuss.
好的 但是我... 打我啊 你个懦夫
Well, ii... we already... Come on, hit me.
好吧 我们已经... 来啊 打我啊
Well, i... this is not necessary.
唉 我...这不管用
Hit me. i'd like... i'd like to hit you.
打我 我 我是想打你
Hit me.
打我
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表