剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
This dog's name is jeremy?
这个狗的名字是杰里米?
Yep, little 2-year-old jeremy.
是的 两岁大的小狗杰里米
That's so crazy.
这简直神了
You and I... you don't think...
我和你正说到... 你不会觉得...
Jeremy?
杰里米?
are you in there?
是你么?
The carpets were all replaced last year.
地毯去年全都换过了
And there's a washer/dryer right behind the kitchen.
厨房♥后面就是洗衣烘干机
You know, I was hoping for one of those double staircases
你造么 我本来以为看到的是那种
That meet at the top.
直通到顶的螺旋梯
You got any houses with double staircases, kathy?
凯西 你有那种带螺旋梯的房♥子么?
Kind of like a built-in fish tank,
有点像内嵌的鱼缸
Big enough for, like, a little shark?
大概... 能容纳一条小鲨鱼的大小?
yeah. okay.
酷毙了对吧 好了
But wait, look at this kitchen.
快来看看这厨房♥
So while you're cooking you could just
当你烧饭的时候你就可以
Put on some motown and groove on, baby.
放点带感的摇滚乐扭动起来了 宝贝
Yeah, you know what.
耶 你知道
Actually, I'm seeing a lot of
事实上 我在这块看到了许多
Pretty good bang spaces around here.
可以放很赞的乐器的地方
Got this countertop, this nice little window zone here,
这个厨房♥台面 那个很棒的小窗台
And what's up, these floors are like made for it, right?
卧♥槽♥ 这空间简直是为我的乐器量身定做的 是不是?
Yeah, but it's also great for a family.
耶 但是也很适合一家子聚在这里呢
What do you think?
你觉得这房♥子怎么样?
Throw in that dope brooch, you've got a deal.
把那个碉堡了的胸针送我 这买♥♥卖♥♥就成了
No.
不要
Psych, I don't want your ugly-ass brooch.
傻子 我才不想要你那个丑爆了的胸针
I'll take the place.
这地方我要了
Wonderful. great.
太棒啦 棒棒哒
Yes, I'm thrilled.
是的 我快激动坏了呵呵
Glenn, I assume you're cosigning.
格伦 我猜你是他的联合署名人吧
Cosigning?
联合署名?
Wait, like I'd be responsible for...
等下 你是说我要负责...
Yes, in case he can't pay or there's damage.
是啊 以防他付不起或者损坏这里
I texted cole.
我发了短♥信♥给柯尔
wow, really? yeah.
哇哦 真的么? 真的
And he came over right away.
然后他立马就过来了
He's right over there.
他就在那边
Oh, wow, he's cute.
哦 哇哦 他挺帅
I know, right?
我也觉得 帅爆了对吧?
Do you want to meet him?
你想要认识一下他么?
Sure.
好啊
Hey, cole!
嘿 柯尔!
Come over here!
快过来!
Okay, just be cool.
好了 矜持点
So cole, um...
所以柯尔 额...
Cheyenne says she knows you from school?
夏安说她是在学校里认识你的?
Sophomore english.
大二的英语课
Oh, okay, but, so...
哦 好的 但是... 所以...
you were her teacher. I was her teacher.
你之前是她的老师 我确实是
Don't worry, nothing happened back then.
别担心 那时候什么都没发生过
I read the laws very carefully.
我可是仔细研究过法律的
Oh, good.
哦 太好了
He's so romantic.
他是如此的浪漫
I don't want to make a big deal out of it,
我不想夸大其词
But these dogs are actually celebrity dogs.
但是这些狗狗事实上是名人宠
Oh, this one over here, he was
哦 比如这边这只
in a movie with George Clooney
他和乔治克鲁尼一起拍过片儿
Oh, cool.
哦 666
And this one is friends with john leguizamo.
这只是约翰·雷吉扎莫的朋友
I think I'll take the clooney one.
我觉得我还是带走克鲁尼的这只好了
That's an excellent choice.
绝赞的选择
Not a leguizamo fan?
你不喜欢雷吉扎莫吗
Move, I gotta pour one out.
让开 我要尿出来了
"employees are allotted
"员工们每换一次班
one bathroom break per shift."
才能上一次厕所"
You took one a little earlier.
你来的有点早了
I know 'cause I wrote it down.
我之所以知道 是因为这是我写的
That was a false alarm. I barely went.
那是错误的警告 我几乎没上过厕所
We're talking less than a half an ounce.
我们说的不到半盎司
What was it they said about rules?
有关规则的那句话怎么说来着?
That's right, rules are rules.
对了 规矩就是规矩
You think this bothers me?
你觉得我为此心烦了?
I do a thousand kegels a day.
我一天做一千多次骨盆运动
I could break a walnut down there.
我"那里"都能夹开核桃
Okay, I have the papers
好了 我准备好了
all ready for both of you to sign.
你们两个都要签的所有文件
Just as soon as ricky texts me your social security number.
就等里基把你的社保号♥码发给我了
Hey, my boy ricky's got all my numbers.
嘿 里基已经有我所有账号♥了
Okay, you know what, homies, I've been thinking.
好吧 兄弟 你知道么 我一直在想
Nerd.
傻子
I'm not sure I still love this.
我不确定我是不是还很喜欢这个
I mean this kitchen, isn't it too open?
我是说这个厨房♥ 是不是太开放了?
I mean, you can be attacked from any direction here.
我的意思是 在这儿 你可以从任何方向被攻击
That is ricky with your social.
应该是里基发来了你的账号♥
Yeah, boy, let's do this.
耶 哥们儿 我们来看看
And that is ricky's penis.
这是里基的小鸡鸡
Naw, that's Jared's. Ricky wishes.
不是 这是贾瑞德的 ricky可憧憬了
Go ahead, pick out anything you want under $10.
继续 挑选你喜欢的任何东西吧 只要在十美元以内
Oh, that's okay.
哦 没关系
Besides all the jewelry here gives me a rash.
这里所有的珠宝都会让我起疹子
So sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Cheyenne, can I speak to you for a moment alone?
夏安 我能和你单独聊一下吗?
Sure, I'll miss you.
好吧 我会想你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheyenne? mmhmm?
夏安? 恩 额?
You cannot go out with that guy.
你不能和那家伙出去
Why?
为什么?
Because he's a middle-aged man.
因为他是个中年人了
And because he was your teacher.
还因为他是你的老师
Do you really need another reason?
你真的还要另一个理由么?
Cole says we are all teachers and journeymen and thieves.
科尔说过我们都是老师 旅者和小偷
Isn't that beautiful?
难道不美么?
No, it's terrible.
不 糟透了
And what about bo?
小博怎么样?
Really?
你说真的?
I always thought that you didn't like bo.
我一直以为你不喜欢小博呢
I'm probably just a little intimidated
我可能就是有点吓着了
By his talent, and his looks, and, you know, his face.
被他的才能 还有他的长相 还有 你知道的 他那张脸
He's the whole package.
他整个人吓到我了
Oh, that's really nice of you to say.
能听你这么说真是太好了
I don't know why he doesn't like you.
我搞不懂他为什么不喜欢你
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么?
Bo doesn't like me?
小博不待见我?
Yeah, he says you're a poser.
是啊 他说你可作了
Okay. um.
好吧 额
Whatever. that's beside the point.
随便了 那不是重点
The point is if I had to pick between bo and cole,
重点是如果我非得在小博和科尔之间挑一个的话
I would pick bo.
我肯定选小博
If those were my only two options.
如果我只有那两个可以选
Okay, I'll think about it.
好的吧 我考虑一下
He really called me a poser?
他真的说我是个做作的人吗?
Yeah, a big one.
是啊 而且很作
Bo's the poser.
小博 太假了
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
哦 我天爷
Oh, god, oh, god. you're fine. you're fine.
哦 我天 哦 我的天 你很好 你没事儿
You're fine, you're fine. you can hold it forever.
你很好 你没事儿 你能坚持住
it's like a steel trap.
像钢夹子那样
I gotta say, we made a pretty good team.
我得说 我们是一个很好的团队
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表