剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
He's also a district manager, so he's kind of a big deal.
他还是这个片区的经理 算是个不小的人物呢
And you guys aren't friends anymore?
你们不再是朋友了吗?
Oh, honey...
宝贝儿...
Let me tell you a story about a man named Jeff
让我来给你们讲一个杰夫的故事
and why you shouldn't date white guys.
还有你们为什么不该和白种人约会
I'm supposed to be in Pharmacy,
我本来该在药房♥那边的
but I need to switch.
但是我得换一个值班点
Why?
为啥?
Well, with my raging drug addiction,
我这么大的毒瘾
I probably shouldn't be near cough syrup.
就该离止咳糖浆远远的
Okay, um, let me start by saying
听着 让我好好解释一下
I did not want to get involved.
我本来不想搅和进来的
Really? Because you got involved.
是吗? 你做都做了
In a real weird way.
还是以这么奇怪的方式
Yes. I did.
我是做了
But the truth is, is that Glenn
事实是 格伦不想
does not want you dating Kristen.
让你和克莉丝汀约会
He said he was fine with it.
他说了他不介意
Yes. He said that.
他是这么说
And then as soon as you walked away,
但是你走之后
he said he wasn't.
他立马就改口了
Jonah, why would you go down this road?
乔纳 你为什么非得吊死在这棵树上呢?
There are plenty of other women.
天涯何处无芳草
Not here, but...
不是此处 但是...
you know what I mean.
你懂我意思的
Hey, uh, can I, uh,
我能 额
can I talk to you for a second?
和你聊会么?
Me or Timur?
我吗 还是提莫?
Uh, we're actually...
我们其实...
we're both pretty slammed right now, so maybe...
都有点忙不过来 要不你...
Glenn, if... if you don't
格伦 如果... 如果你不想
want me to date Kristen...
我和克莉丝汀约会...
Glenn?Can... can you... can you turn off the...
格伦 可以... 你可以... 关掉这个..
I can't hear you!
我听不见!
The--the drill? Could you turn off the drill?
钻头吗? 请你关掉钻头好不好?
Huh? The drill, right here?
什么? 这里的 钻头
Amy told me the truth.
艾米告诉我了
Yeah? Well, I...
是吗? 我...
I wouldn't necessarily believe everything Amy says,
我不会完全相信她说的东西
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我想表达什么的话
No, I have no idea what you mean.
不 我不懂你说什么东西
Why would she make that up?
她为什么要说谎?
Maybe she has a crush on you and she's jealous.
也许她因为暗恋你而心怀妒忌呢?
I mean, it's obvious, right?
我的意思是 这很明显了 不是吗?
Amy?
艾米?
Are we talking about the same Amy?
我们说的是同一个艾米吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry, I gotta get these squirrels.
抱歉啊 我得把这些松鼠都装好
I got so many squirrels, Jonah.
我还有好多个呢 乔纳
Let...
让...
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我
I know what I did.
我知道我做了什么
Okay, everybody is saying something different,
既然每个人说的都不一样
so none of us are gonna leave here
那直到我们把事情搞明白之前
until we figure out what the hell is going on.
谁也别想离开
Dad, did you tell Amy to stop me from going out with Jonah?
爸 你是不是跟艾米说要劝我不要跟乔纳约会?
What? No.
什么? 没有
Amy, is that true?
艾米 你说呢?
Then w--why did you say he did?
那你为什么说他那样说了?
I--
我...
I--
我...
I don't have a good answer for that.
我不知道怎么回答
Because Glenn said it was because
格伦说事情的起因是
you're jealous and you have a crush on me.
你的嫉妒心和对我的迷恋
I don't--Glenn.
我没啊 格伦
Well, that's what you told me, remember?
你就是这么和我说的 不记了吗?
You said you were in love with Jonah.
你说你爱上了乔纳
You couldn't stop saying it.
你怎么能现在改口
I did not say that.
我没有那样说
I would never say that.
我永远不会那样说
He's lying.
他在撒谎
She's lying.
她在撒谎
She's a sassy little liar.
她就是个厚脸皮的小骗子
Yeah, blonde hair? Yeah right.
金色头发? 呵呵
Her whole head's a lie.
她整个头就是个谎言
Glenn, everyone knows I dyed my hair...
格伦 所有人都知道我染发了...
Okay, enough, enough, enough! Dad.
好了 够了 够了 够了! 老爸
Look, just tell me the truth.
听着 告诉我真♥相♥
Are you really meddling again?
你真的又在瞎干预了?
It's like your doing everything you can to push me away.
感觉你做的每件事都让我想远离你
Well, I g--
我...
honey, I love you so much...
宝贝 我非常爱你...
Glenn had nothing to do with it.
和格伦没半毛钱关系
Really?
真的吗?
I made up all of that stuff about Jonah
乔纳那些事全是我编的
because...
因为...
I am jealous.
我嫉妒了
But Papa Glenn said--
但老爸说了...
Timur, shut your cake hole! You're being rude.
提莫 闭嘴! 这样不礼貌
I have a little crush on Jonah
我确实有点迷恋乔纳
so I made up all of those lies.
所以就编造了所有的谎言
Glenn is right; I am a sassy little liar,
格伦是对的 我就是个厚脸皮的小骗子
and I am very sorry.
我很抱歉
You think you know people, huh?
知面知人不知心 对吧?
It's like you can want something so badly,
就像你会急切地渴望某样东西
but, you know, sometimes love just isn't enough.
但有时 爱再多也不够
Sorry.
抱歉
I forget you're children.
我忘了你们还是孩子
Your simple minds can't imagine what it's like
你们简单的小脑瓜子想象不出这种感觉
to have everything you care about
这种你在意的一切
just taken away from you.
被夺走了的感觉
One time my mom got a new boyfriend
一次我妈交了新男友
and they left me at PetSmart.
他们就把我丢在了宠物市场
Okay.
好吧
Only Leo knows what I'm going through.
只有里奥懂我经历了什么
There are four Jeffs in my class.
我们班上有四个杰夫
Okay, dummy.
小傻瓜
There are a lot of Jeffs.
世上有很多杰夫
But...you're right.
但... 你是对的
There are other Jeffs out there.
世上还有其他杰夫
Out of the mouths of babes.
小小年纪竟然说出大道理
I think we already looked down this aisle.
我记得这个走廊我们已经找过了
She could be literally anywhere.
按理说 她可能在任何地方
You really think she can fit in there?
你觉得她能钻进那儿?
No, I'm thinking about buying a new canteen.
不是 我就是想买♥♥个新水壶了
I lost my old one.
旧水壶弄丢了
I can't believe I lost Glenn's child.
不敢相信 我居然弄丢了格伦的孩子
Everyone told me I was too young to have a kid
大家都说我太年轻 带不好孩子
and this proves it.
居然应验了
Will all Sturgis children
所有斯特吉斯的小朋友们
please make their way to Music?
请往音乐区走 好吗?
It's family photo time.
该拍家庭合照了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Do--do I give her Harmonica?
我要把我的宝宝给她吗?
She is younger.
她还太小了
That's kind of a better deal actually.
事实上 这主意也不错
Oh, my God!
天呐!
Bobbie Sue!
波比苏!
Oh! I knew--I knew we'd find you!
我就知道能找到你
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表