剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
菲律宾拥有超过19种方言
Hello? Indecisive much?
拜托 太优柔寡断了吧
Where is Mateo?
马特奥呢?
Oh, uh, you know what?
要不这样吧
Maybe... maybe take it easy on Mateo today. Why?
今天就别难为马特奥了 为什么?
Uh, well... not just Mateo, you know?
不光是马特奥啦
There's a lot of employees here from different countries
很多员工都不是美国人
and, you know, making them say America is the best...
强迫他们说美国是最好的...
that's just...not cool.
就很...不好
It's the Olympics!
但这是奥♥运♥会啊!
It's all about rooting for your country
就是要支持自己的国家
and saying all the other countries eat beans.
让其他所有国家吃屎去
Well, but it's, it's also about the countries coming together, you know?
但奥♥运♥会也是个让世界大团圆的盛会
That's why the rings are interlocked.
这也是五环都扣在一起的原因
Oh, I thought it was just a symbol.
我以为那只是个符号♥
I didn't know it symbolized something.
都不知道还有寓意
I have to go.
我得走了
I am appearing at the opening of a motorcycle dealership.
我要参加一个摩托车经销商的开业典礼
Oh! You're leaving already?
你这就要走吗?
Maybe we could, like, trade numbers and...
可以互换号♥码...
Oh, hey. We're not gonna do that.
算了吧
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
I get it.
我明白了
Bye.
再见
Oh, my God, isn't she so amazing?
天啊 她真的好棒
Yeah. Thank you so much for this.
是啊 非常感谢
I just haven't been believing in myself.
我只是太没自信了
I'm gonna find a card, write my dream down,
我要找张卡片 把我的梦想写下来
and make it come true.
然后去实现它
Good for you.
你真棒
I'm gonna quit school and become an Olympic gymnast.
我要退学 成为一名奥♥运♥会体操选手
So, dropping out of school,that's a big risk for--
退学而去竞争那么激烈的领域
for a field that's so competitive and which so few people succeed.
风险很大啊 而且成功者极少
I know it's a risk, but I believe in myself.
我知道风险很大 但我对自己有信心
And back when I took gymnastics,
而且我上体操课的时候
Coach Bev said I was her best trier
小贝教练说我是她周二到周四班上
in her Tuesday-Thursday class.
最好的学生
Coach Bev said that, huh?
小贝教练这么说吗?
I think what Amy is trying to say is that, uh,
我觉得艾米的意思是
a lot of Olympic gymnasts train their whole lives,
很多奥♥运♥体操选手一辈子都在训练
so writing it down a card might not be enough.
所以只写在纸上可能还不够
Really?
是吗?
No, that is not what I was trying to say, Jonah.
不 乔纳 我不是这个意思
I was trying to say Tokyo 2020!
我是想说2020年东京奥♥运♥会加油!
Bonjour and sayonara, everyone.
大好呀
I just picked up a multicultural buffet.
我买♥♥了个多元化的自助餐
I got some, uh, egg rolls from the Orient
有东方鸡蛋卷
and pizza-- that's from Italy.
还有意大利披萨
Anyway, there's, uh, no reason for anyone to feel excluded.
总之 要让大家觉得没有被忽略
Now, I think all countries are equal.
我觉得所有国家都是平等的
You know, whether you're of Mexican descent like Amy.
哪怕你跟艾米都是墨西哥裔
Honduran.
洪都拉斯
I don't speak Spanish, sorry.
抱歉 我不会说西班牙语
Or like Garrett-- you're, um...
或者加勒特 你是
Norwegian.
挪威人
Wha-- really?
什么? 真的么?
Huh-- but you're also part, um...
但是你也是...
Swedish.
瑞典人
O-- okay, um.
好 好吧
Or-- or like Mateo.
或者像是马特奥
You're from the Philippines.
你来自菲律宾
I may have been born in the Philippines,
我虽然生在菲律宾
but I am true-blue American.
但我绝对是个忠诚的美国人
Dane Cook!
丹尼·库克最棒了![喜剧演员]
These burritos all have meat in them,
这些玉米煎饼里都有肉
so I can't eat any of these.
我都不能吃
All right, listen up.
听着
We're putting together tonight's closing ceremony,
我们今晚要举办闭幕式
so we need to know if any of you have any special skills.
所以我们要了解你们有什么特长
I'm a pretty good singer.
我唱歌♥不错
Okay. Sing "Car Wash" with me immediately.
好 现在给我唱首《洗车》
Fail!
失败!
The vocals don't come in for another ten measures.
都十拍了 还不唱
Also, you have the worst voice I've ever heard.
而且你的声音是我听过最难听的了
What about you?
你呢?
I assume you have no special skills.
你应该没什么特长
Um, I have highly superior autobiographical memory.
我的自传体记忆能力很强
It means I remember everything that happened
我记得自己
every day of my life.
每天经历的所有事
That must be excruciating.
那一定挺辛苦的
Your life is pathetic.
你太可怜了
That's exactly what you said the last time I told you.
我上次告诉你 你就是这么回答的
April 8, 2012.
那天是2012年4月8日
Sorry.
抱歉
This is a disaster!
太糟糕了!
We got a lot of great stuff here.
我们有这么多优秀的员工
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗?
I mean, this is the Olympics.
这是奥♥运♥会
They're about excellence.
宗旨就是追求卓越
Except it's not the Olympics.
但这里不是奥♥运♥会
It's a store that sells discount soda pop
这是一个卖♥♥打折汽水
and provides a bathroom for homeless dudes.
并为流浪汉提供浴室的超♥市♥
And there he is.
没错
Mr. Cool Guy Garrett,
洒脱先生加勒特
who doesn't care about anything.
什么都不在乎
Well, you know what?
知道吗?
I'm not cool.
我一点也不酷
I don't know how to play the trumpet.
我不会吹小号♥
I don't wear tie-dye shirts.
我不♥穿♥扎染衬衫
You think those things are cool?
你觉得这些事很酷吗?
You're off the team.
你被踢出队伍了
Okay, fine, whatever.
好吧 随你
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 各位
Forget the whole thing.
忘了这事吧
I can't.
我忘不掉
All you have to do is write it on the card,
你们要做的就是把梦想写在卡片上
believe in it, and your dreams will come true!
相信它 然后梦想就会实现啦!
Are you guys doing that Missy-dream-card thing
你们在蜜西梦想小卡片上
where you write down your realistic dreams?
写下了现实的梦想吗?
Uh, realistic?
现实的?
Yeah, that's the point.
对啊 这是重点
You make your dreams realistic
写上现实的梦想
so that you're not setting yourself up for disappointment.
这样你就不会失望了
I wrote "Go to Mars."
我写的是"登上火星"
That's a great example.
这是个好例子
Um, I think Missy would say...
我觉得蜜西可能会说
if you want to go somewhere interesting,
如果你想去有趣点的地方
then maybe write something like, um...
可以写...
"Go to Disneyland".
"去迪斯尼"
Exactly. Are you insane?
没错 你疯了吗?
It's super expensive.
太贵了
Okay, but you think that... never mind.
好吧 但你不觉得...好吧 算了
Let's try someone else. Uh...
看看其他人的
"Nail Scarlett Johansson."
"泡到斯嘉丽·约翰逊"
Maybe more realistically...
可能更现实点...
why don't you try to "Nail" someone you actually know?
为什么不去泡一泡你认识的人?
Like your wife?
比如你老婆?
Oh, cool, that'd be awesome.
那挺好呀
No, it wouldn't.
才不好呢
What I'm trying to say is you may not
我想说的是 你可能没法
be able to "Start the next Google"
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表