剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Go ahead, man. Shoot!
继续啊 射门
You got nothing, bro. Take a shot, I dare you.
射门吧 我保证你肯定投不中
Take it easy, jeez.
别这么认真 就是玩
Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
是吗 你要怎么办呢
Call your girlfriend Amy?
打给你的女朋友艾米吗
What? No. That's--why would I...
什么? 不 我为什么要...
I'm the muffin man now, bitch!
现在我得分啦 婊砸
Hey, Adam. It's Carol.
嗨 亚当 我是卡尔
I had a missed call from an unknown caller.
我有一个不知谁打来的未接来电
I thought maybe that was you.
我想可能是你
Anyways, I'm at lunch with you know who.
我在和你知道的那些人吃饭
Awkward!
尴尬死了
Okay, this is gonna sound so naughty,
可能听起来太俗了
but should we get another round of drinks?
但我们是不是应该在叫一轮酒
We shouldn't, should we?
我们不应该 要叫么
Nope. We should really get going.
不 我们应该散了
You're not even trying to have fun.
你还没试试找点乐子
And Myrtle's not done yet.
而且默特尔还没吃完呢
Look, I really appreciate
我真的很感激
this gesture, I do.
这个举动 真的
This was very nice of you,
你真的太好了
but this is... terrible.
但是这个 太糟糕了
It's depressing and... and awkward.
它让人难过 而且尴尬
We have nothing to talk about.
我们没什么可说的
And I know this sounds weird,
我知道听起来很奇怪
but this food smells like bowling.
但这些食物闻着像刷锅水
Yeah, I'm sorry this wasn't perfect.
是的 我很抱歉这些并不完美
It's actually the first ladies' lunch I've ever thrown.
其实这是我第一次参加闺蜜聚餐
I don't have a lot of female friends, so, uh--
我没有很多女性朋友 所以
Yeah, let's just get going. This was stupid.
对 咱们该走了 这简直蠢透了
No. We can stay.
不 我们留下
No, it's fine. Forget it, I'll just...
没事的 别想了 我只是...
I'll pay the check. Ron?
我来买♥♥单 罗恩?
No, no, no. We can stay, Dina.
不不不 我们可以留下 迪娜
I want to stay.
我想留下来
Ron, keep on caming!
罗恩 继续上酒!
Whoo! Bottoms up!
干完!
Salute!
干杯!
Ugh! Okay, Cheyenne,
好了 夏安
Marcus, Brett, Peter. Go.
马库斯 布雷特 彼得 说吧
Okay. I would bang Marcus...
我会跟马库斯上♥床♥...
Marry Brett...
嫁给布雷特
and kill Bo's mom.
杀了小博老妈
No, Cheyenne, she's not an option.
不行 夏安 她不在选项中
That's not the game. I don't care.
这游戏不是这么玩的 我不管
She sucks!
她恶心透了!
Okay, um, okay.
好了 我出题了
Glenn, Garrett and Darren.
格伦 加勒特和达伦
Okay, obviously, I'd kill Glenn.
显而易见 我会杀了格伦
Um, probably just like slit his throat
可能把他撕喉毙命
or tear him limb from limb.
或者把他五马分尸
Uh, then I'd marry Darren,
我会嫁个达伦
and I've already Garrett, so I guess him again.
我已经上过加勒特了 再一次也选他
No. No, no, no, really. I have.
别笑啊 我真的上过他
Don't know why we're laughing, because I did.
大家为啥要笑呀 我真上过
On Black Friday after we all got sick.
黑五那天 在我们都累趴了之后
I had to erase the security camera footage.
我还得去清除监控的存档
E-excuse me!
打扰一下!
Where are the paper towels?
纸巾在哪里?
I'm sorry, I don't think we sell those here.
抱歉 我们这里不卖♥♥这个
I got it! I'm going for it!
我拿到了! 我要投球了!
I'm going for it!
我要进一球!
Not in my store!
不会让你得逞的!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Glenn. Oh, my...
格伦
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天呐 你还好吗?
I can see the whole store from up here.
我能在这儿纵观整个商店
Oh, no.
糟了
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Excuse me. Can I...
你好 我能...
Excuse me, sir?
调酒师 这里
Sir, this lady here, she'd When you have a second.
这里有位女士要点... 等你有空了
Sir?
调酒师?
Thanks for trying.
谢谢你的帮忙
You're welcome.
不客气
If you wanna sit here while you wait, you can.
你愿意的话 不妨坐这里等
Okay.
好啊
I'll sit.
那我坐了
So do you think you and Adam will stay together?
那你觉得你和亚当之间会继续吗?
Of course.
当然
I think. I don't know. I mean...
我觉得会 我不知道 我是说...
Look, Adam and I have been together
听着 亚当和我已经在一起
a really long time.
很久了
And I just wanna know that if we are together
我只是想要弄清 如果我们仍旧继续
it's because we want to be, and not because
是因为我们彼此相爱
we're afraid of change.
而不是因为害怕改变
Oh, you know, if worse comes to worse,
实在不行的话
my cousin knows a divorce lawyer in Little Rock.
我表兄弟认识小岩城的一个离婚律师
Three jet skis in that garage.
他车♥库♥里停了三辆水上摩托
You'd be in good hands.
他会好好帮你的
Thanks.
谢谢
But I'm not good at change. I-I never change anything.
但我不擅长改变 我从未改变过任何事
I've had the same haircut since I was in high school.
我打高中以来就一直是这个发型
Whoa! And every now and then
厉害! 我常常想
I'm like, maybe I'll change my hair.
也许我该换换发型了
And then...I don't.
但最后... 不了了之
I should not be drinking this!
我不该喝这个的!
I am so out of control!
我已经不受控了!
Oh. You okay?
你没事吧?
No, I'm--I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I just wanna relax here on the beach for a while.
我只是想在这个沙滩上放松一会儿
And since Brett's knee is still injured
由于布雷特的膝盖在MMA比赛中
from his MMA fight, Jonah will be
受伤未愈 乔纳会代替他
taking his place in the final shootout.
进行最后的关键一投
His opponent will be decided by a simple...
至于他的对手 会通过...
I'll do it. Okay.
我来 好的
I wasn't finished talking, but I guess this game
虽然我话还没说完 但我想这个游戏
has made monsters out of all of us.
已经引出我们心中的小野兽
All right, this is it.
好吧 听着
Winner gets Amy.
胜者得到艾米
You--what--you can't win a person
你... 啥... 你不能通过
by throwing a taped up muffin at a bucket.
扔胶带球进桶来赢得一个人
Oh, yeah? Then what's this?
是吗? 那你看好了
Boom! Yes!
进啦! 棒!
USA! USA! USA! USA!
美国必胜! 美国必胜!
We all live here.
我们都是美国公民啊
When he confronted the witches,
当他遭遇巫师时
it really grounded him.
他真的受到了重击
Exactly.
没错
Does your husband or boyfriend
你有丈夫或是男朋友了吗
like "Vampire Diaries" As much as you do?
还是像《吸血鬼日记》里一样?
Oh, I'm not seeing anyone.
我目前单着
What about Jeff?
那杰夫呢?
Who's Jeff? Her serious boyfriend.
谁是杰夫? 她的神秘男友
Oh, right. I do have a boyfriend.
没错 我是有个男朋友
Sorry. 'Scuse me.
抱歉 打扰了
Hi. Carol.
嗨 我是卡萝尔
Oh! I'm gonna get another Long Island iced tea, beyotches!
我要再来一杯长岛冰茶 歌♥神们!
Diet Coke, please.
无糖可乐 谢谢
It all comes down to this.
就看这一下了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表