剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, you guys have a wine club?
等等 你们居然有个品酒俱乐部?
Yeah, we're trying to keep it small.
是啊 我们不想搞那么大规模
Look, this really is none of your business, you know.
听着 这真的和你们没有关系
You... you don't even know the whole story.
你们...你们甚至都不知道事情的始末
If you knew the whole story,
要是你们知道了
you wouldn't think she was a maniac.
就不会觉得她疯了
What's the whole story?
所以到底是怎么回事?
Don't do it.
别这样
The whole story is that she did date Jeff.
事情就是她的确和杰夫交往过
It was very intense, and then they broke up.
干柴烈火 然后他们分手了
Yup, they broke up. It happened on a Tuesday.
没错 他们分手了 周二分的
See? Confirmation. So she got dumped,
听到没? 言之凿凿 所以 她被甩了
but then lied and told everyone they were still dating?
但是依然撒谎说他们还在约会?
Why would she do that? 'Cause she's a maniac.
她为什么要这么做? 疯子呗
No. That is a good question,
不 这是个好问题
and we asked her that question,
我们也问过她
and what she said made a lot of sense.
她说的也很有道理
She told us that...
她告诉我们...
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
And the raptors have breached the fence.
恐龙已经冲破了围墙
She's pregnant? Yes!
她怀孕了? 是的!
Who's pregnant? Nobody.
谁怀孕了? 没人怀孕
The maniac. Sandra.
那个疯子 桑德拉啊
Sandra? That is wonderful.
桑德拉? 那太好了
I knew it. You can tell by the glow.
我就知道 能看出她散发的母性光辉
I always know.
我总是先人一步
I'm gonna go congratulate her. No, no, Glenn,
我要去恭喜一下她 别 别 格伦
uh, she doesn't want anybody to know yet,
她还不想任何人知道这件事
so we can't mention it to her. Yeah, we should probably wait
所以我们不能跟她提起这件事 是啊 我们应该等到
'til she inevitably starts showing.
她显怀的时候再祝贺
Oh! We could plan a baby shower.
我们可以准备一次迎婴聚会
And what if the theme was babies?
主题就定为宝宝怎么样?
Or manufacturing?
或者制♥造♥业
Oh, I know. "Breaking Bad."
我知道了 "绝命毒师"
"Arabian Nights."
"天方夜谭"
No one likes "Arabian Nights"!
没人喜欢"天方夜谭"!
Okay, no baby shower, guys.
没有迎婴派对 各位
You're making a big deal out of this,
你们小题大做了
and she doesn't even know if she's gonna keep it.
她都还不知道 要不要这个宝宝
What? Ooh.
什么? 噢
No, you don't mean she's gonna...
不 你该不会是说她...
Yeah, she might do it on a Wednesday.
是的 她可能在一个周三做掉
Okay, we're good on the days.
周几没有什么关系的
Look at this.
看看这个呀
Oh! Bear-bear.
小熊熊
You know, sometimes I like to walk around the store,
有的时候我喜欢在超♥市♥里闲逛
and just think of all the things that make life wonderful.
想着所有让生活更美好的东西
You know, like, um, rivers
像是 大河
and lunch and soccer and...
午餐 足球 还有...
Crime? No, not crime.
犯罪?不 不是犯罪
Uh, streams! Well, that's a cousin of rivers.
小溪! 算是大河的堂弟
And babies. I love babies.
还有小宝宝 我喜欢小宝宝
Horses? Sure, horses,
马? 当然 马
那宝宝呢? 当然 小宝宝很可爱啊
You'd make a great mommy.
你会是个好妈妈的
Thanks? Okay.
谢谢你? 好吧
Let's keep walking.
接着走吧
Hey, what do you think
你觉得最高法♥院♥
is the worst Supreme Court decision of all time?
做过的最糟糕的判决是什么?
Maybe Glenn will just not say anything.
也许格伦什么都没说
Hey, guys, did you hear?
各位 你们听说了吗?
Sandra's pregnant with my boyfriend's baby.
桑德拉怀了我男朋友的孩子
Oh, yeah, there's a card going around.
是的 还要送给她贺卡呢
This is why people don't tell you things.
这就是为什么大家啥都不跟你说
I'm gonna fix it.
我会努力弥补的
Look, we could--
听着 我们可以...
we could say that it was a phantom pregnancy.
我们可以说是假怀孕
I’ve heard of that. Sandra, this must be
我听说过那回事 桑德拉 这对于你来说肯定是
a giant surprise for you. Love, Garrett.
一个大大的惊喜 爱你的加利特
Okay, what if we say that Jeff has a twin brother,
如果我们说杰夫有个双胞胎弟弟
and Sandra has been dating him?
桑德拉是和弟弟在约会呢
So the Jeff that Sandra's been talking about
所以桑德拉说的这个杰夫
is Jeff's twin brother, Jeff?
是杰夫的双胞胎弟弟杰夫?
Yes. Oh, that sounds real.
是的 听起来真靠谱
Well, at least she's thinking of things.
好吧 至少她在想办法
You guys are idiots.
这群傻子
Hey, you wanna donate to a good cause?
你想做点好事儿吗?
I already told you, I'm not paying to get you veneers.
我已经告诉你了 我不会为你的镶板花钱的
Nah, it's for Sandra's baby shower,
不不不 是为了桑德拉婴儿送礼会
assuming she keeps it.
如果她要把孩子留下来的话
Wait, Sandra's pregnant?
等等 桑德拉怀孕了?
Yeah, Jeff knocked her up, then dumped her for Mateo.
是的 是杰夫干的好事儿 然后他为了马特奥抛弃了她
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
Wow, I can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
Man, I wish I had the stones to go both ways.
真希望我也能有两性通吃的勇气
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗?
Two dudes... no brakes.
两个男人 全速前进 绝不停歇
Yeah, totally.
完全能想象
But now imagine taking this perfect little treasure,
现在你想象一下把这个完美的小宝贝
and throwing it in the garbage.
丢进垃圾桶
Hey, hey, hey. How are we doing?
你们还好吗
What's going on? What are we talking about?
怎么了? 在聊什么?
Nothing. Why don't you mind your own business?
没什么 你怎么不去管好自己的事?
Oh, you know what, I will mind my own business, Glenn,
我会管好自己的
as long as you don't mind Sandra's right to choose
只要你不去管桑德拉
what she does with her body, right?
选择如何对待自己身体的权利
I was thinking about getting all the tattoos from "Moana."
我在考虑去纹《海洋奇缘》的那种纹身
And I support that decision, because it's your choice.
我支持你的决定 因为那是你的选择
Jonah, you might be book smart and bike smart,
乔纳 你也许算是书本聪明 还了解自行车
but you don't get to be right about everything.
但是你也不是事事都对
Well, in this particular situation,
就现在这个情况来说
I think I am right, Glenn.
我觉得我没错 格伦
Oh, really? That--there's a refreshing change of pace.
真的吗? 那… 那真是个新变化
Well, the important thing is it all worked out horribly.
最重要的事情是所有的事情进展都很糟糕
...about a baby in a garbage can.
...把宝宝丢进垃圾桶
If it was up to you,
如果决定权在你
we'd still be living in the Stone Ages.
我们现在还生活在石器时代
Oh, really? Well, if it was up to you,
真的吗? 如果决定权在你
they'd be selling abortions from vending machines.
自动贩卖♥♥机都能卖♥♥堕胎手术了
Guys, guys, guys,
各位 各位 各位
maybe let's not have this conversation out here on the floor.
咱们还是不要大庭广众地讨论这些了
Jonah, you have no idea
乔纳 你根本不知道
the toll that an abortion takes on a woman's body.
堕胎会对女人的身体有多大损伤
Oh, and childbirth is so easy.
生个孩子太容易了
Well, at least it's n... Okay, ah,
好吧 至少别... 好吧 可以确定的是
pretty sure neither one of you guys...
我很肯定你们俩没有人...
You know what, Glenn? This is what a feminist looks like.
格伦 这才是女权主义
I'm a feminist! I'm a big flaming feminist.
我是女权主义者 我超挺女权主义
And that is our skit on the abortion debate.
这是我们对于堕胎议题的辩论表演
We hope you enjoyed it. I can't
希望您看的开心 我不能
Why doesn't he listen?
他为什么就是不听呢?
Glenn? Are you okay?
格伦? 你没事儿吧?
Oh, I feel very dizzy. Ohno, no, no.
我觉得好晕 不不不
Can we get a doctor? Where's that nurse?
有医生吗? 那个护士去哪儿了?
来躺下...
One day, totally fine.
第一天 状态很好
Next day, so sick she couldn't possibly work.
第二天 病到没法上班
Day after that, fine again.
第三天 跟没事儿人似的
It could be lupus, Crohn's disease, a parasite.
可能是狼疮 炎性肠病 或者寄生虫
Honestly, I would need a stool sample.
讲真 我需要粪便样本才能判断
I can get one.
我能搞到
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表