剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
right now, real quickly.
就现在 很快的
Ugh, "estimated wait time four hours"?
额 "估计要等四个小时"?
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 没关系的
It's... it's not me. It's the Wi-Fi.
这不是我的问题 是wifi太慢了
This is probably a router placement issue.
也有可能是路由器的位置问题
Jeff and I have these cute nicknames for each other.
杰夫和我彼此称呼可爱的昵称
He calls me "Deliciousness."
他叫我"美味小姐"
And I call him Mr. Man.
我叫他真汉子
Yeah, let's not forget she was blabbing to Jeff about us.
好吧 别忘了她在杰夫面前说我们的闲话呢
Ain't nobody care about that.
没人会在意这些
Yeah, I'm just morbidly intrigued at this point.
是啊 我对这件事有着强烈的兴趣
Do you have sex in his hotel?
你在他家睡过吗?
Oh, yeah, all the time.
哦 是呢 经常的事
Is there a coffee machine in there?
他家有咖啡机吗?
Yep, one of those pod ones.
有啊 就是那种小众的咖啡机
Do they have decaf?
能脱咖♥啡♥因♥吗?
I think so.
应该可以
Yes!
太好了!
And you guys will keep this a secret, right?
你们会保守秘密的吧?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah,
噢 会的 会的 会的
we got you, Deliciousness.
我们懂你 美味小姐
Amy to Glenn's office, please.
艾米请到格林的办公室
Amy, report to Glenn's office, please.
艾米请到格林的办公室
So we just call each other into Glenn's office now?
我们现在是公然私自进入格林的办公室吧?
And that registration is under "Jonah Simms"?
这个注册是在乔纳·西姆斯名下的
Yes, S-I-M-M-S.
是的 S-I-M-M-S
Okay, let me pull up your records.
好的 我去查一下你的记录
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
If you think some college deferral
如果你觉得那些我永远用不上的
that I'm never even gonna use
大学休学使我们之间存在问题的话
makes us so different, I don't want it.
我宁可不要它
I was just trying to prove a point.
我只是想证明一下观点
Hang up. No.
挂断电♥话♥ 我不
Hang up. No. No.
挂断它 不 不
No, no, you. Cut it out.
你 松手 松手 你放手
God, your arms are very strong. I know.
天呐 你膀子劲真大 那可不是
Unusually strong. Okay, look, fine,
劲大得不正常 好吧 听着 这样
we're in the exact same position, all right?
我承认我们就是一样的 行么
Just hang up, don't do something you're gonna regret.
挂断电♥话♥吧 别做出你会后悔的事儿
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yes.
是的
Mr. Simms?
西姆斯先生?
Uh, hey, uh, yeah, you know what?
额 嗨 额 耶 你造么?
I'm... I think I'm actually gonna...
我...我觉得其实我不准备...
It turns out your registration lapsed
查询结果显示你的注册期
a month ago, so you don't have to worry about it.
一个月前失效了 所以你不必担心了
Um, what?
额 什么?
That's... no, that's, mm-mm.
这... 不... 这...
That's a mistake.I, uh, I believe I have
肯定搞错了 我...额...我确信
a two-year deferral.
我有两年的休学
Yes, two years from your initial enrollment,
是的 从你初始录取期起的两年
not from when you left school,
不是从你离开学校起算哦
unless you apply to extend it...
除非你申请延长...
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah,
好的 我要申请 要的 要的
let's just go ahead and do that.
让我们就这样办吧
Well, you would've had to apply while you were still registered.
好吧 但得你仍是在籍学生才可以申请
Right. Right, right, right,right, right, right.
好的 好好好好好好的
Listen, uh, how would I go about
听着 额 那我怎么才能再注册呢
re-registering so that I could apply
为了能申请
to extend the deferral?
延长休学时间?
Uh, you don't.
额 没法子
I mean, what's the difference?
我说 这有什么区别?
You were gonna cancel anyway, right?
你反正也是想取消延期的 不是么?
No, I was bluffing that I was cancelling
不 我只是吹嘘我要取消
to show you how alike we are.
为了证明给你看 我们是一样的
Uh, hey. Hi. What's your name?
额 嘿 嗨 你叫什么名字?
Vicky! Uh, hey, listen,
维基! 额 嘿 听着
we are going to find a solution, Vicky.
我们会找到个法子的 维基
I don't need to calm down, Vicky.
我不需要冷静 维基
I wasn't raising my voice.
我没有提高八度讲话
Well, now I am.
现在我高八度了 行了吧
Is all the clearance gone?
清♥仓♥结束了?
Yes, Halo is officially over.
是的 "荣光"商品卖♥♥完了
What about the back? Would you mind checking the back?
仓库里还有么? 你介意帮我去后面看一下么?
Okay, fine, I'll check the back.
好的 我去帮你看看后面
Yes!
太棒了!
I'm sorry, there's nothing left in the back.
对不起 仓库里也没剩的了
Oh, thanks anyway.
好吧 还是谢谢你
Psych!
爽呆!
Somebody's actually throwing their garbage away
有些人把他们的垃圾扔到
in the trash cans that we're selling,
到了我们在售的垃圾桶里
so could you check that out in Home for me?
所以你能帮我去查看一下么?
I appreciate it.
我会很感激的
Thank you very much.
很感谢你
Sandra. Hey.
桑德拉 嘿
There is a puddle in the dressing room over there
更衣室那边有片水洼
of I don't know what, actually.
事实上 我也不知道是什么液体
It's kind of viscous, and it has a very strong odor.
有点粘 而且散发着恶臭
Um, do you think you might be able to handle it for me?
你能帮我去处理一下么?
Oh, of course. I'll get my bucket.
哦 当然 我去拿水桶
Oh, my God, it's so obvious.
哦 我的天 这奸♥情♥太明显了
How have I never noticed this?
我怎么会以前从来没发现?
Hey, Iceman, I was looking for you.
嘿 冰人 我正找你呢
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
Good to see you. Listen, I gotta bounce,
真高兴见到你 听着 我现在得闪了
but next time I'm in town, I'm gonna ping you,
但如果下次我来镇上 我会联♥系♥你的
and we go out for drinks.
然后我们出去喝一轮
Uh, all right.
额 好的
Hey, I'll buy.
嘿 我请你
I look forward to it.
我很期待
All right, great to see you.
好的 很高兴见到你
Hey, Rex Joshi.
嘿 我是雷克斯·乔什
Nice to meet you. Yeah, we met.
很高兴见到你 耶 我们见过了
Great.
好的
You really want to be that guy?
你真的想变成他那种人?
Heated seats. [Laughs]
加热座椅哈哈哈
The nice suit,
上好的西装
fancy car,
上好的车
big smile.
大大的笑容
I was never gonna go back.
我本来也不可能回学校
I just...
哎 我只是...
Welcome to the "no options" club.
欢迎来到"别无选择"俱乐部
But it's a cool club. Yeah?
但这可是个很酷的俱乐部哦 是么?
Actually, I'm in it.
事实上 我在这个俱乐部里
Most of America's in it.
大部分的美国人都在
We meet on Tuesdays.
我们礼拜二见面
Okay. I'll get you on the email.
好的 我会发邮件告诉你详情
Oh, great. Hey, Jonah.
哦 好的 嘿 乔纳
I heard about your business school, I am so sorry.
我听说了你过了商学院延期的事儿了 我很抱歉
Oh, uh, thanks.
多谢关心
Oh, all right.
哦 好了
You will always have a place here, till the day you die.
你在这儿一直会有个位置的 直到你死都有
You can die here.
你可以死在这儿
Oh, no, no, that wasn't about, um, you.
哦 不 不 我这样不是因为...额...你
I was just thinking of something else that made me really happy.
我只是想到了别的事儿真的让我很开心
No, that way.
不 走错路了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表