剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, so,
好啦
everyone wash their hands,
大家都要洗手
not just for cacas, but also for wee-wees.
不仅是便便之后要洗手 嘘嘘之后也要洗
And if you need help wiping,
如果你需要人帮你擦手
well, just come see me, okay?
过来找我 好吗?
Obviously, that part is just for the children.
很显然 这段是对孩子们说的
I was gonna say, "Wee-wees too?"
我也要说"嘘嘘"吗?
Who washes their hand after a wee-wee?
谁嘘嘘后还会洗手啊?
Can we take Marcus off of produce, please?
我们能让马库斯离开产品部吗?
Absolutely.
当然
Glenn, I don't want to tell you how to parent,
格伦 我不想教你怎么带孩子
but one of your kids is drawing on the back of Mateo's head.
但是有一个孩子正在马特奥的后脑勺画画
What?
什么?
Leo, you put that down, Mister.
里奥 放下
This is why you can't bring your kids to work.
这就是为什么不能带孩子来上班
It's just for a few hours.
就几个小时而已
I'm surprising Jerusha
洁鲁夏要给我们曾经收养过的
with a photo of all the kids we've ever fostered.
所有孩子拍了个大合影
Obviously, we'll--we'll Photoshop in the prison ones.
当然 我们会把监狱里的那个P上去
What--what is it? What did he draw?
什么? 他画了什么?
Mm, uhh, I don't think
我觉得在孩子面前
I can say it in front of the kids.
我不能说出来
But... you have one,
但是我可以说的是... 这东西你有
but I don't.
但是我没有
But we both like them.
但是我们都很喜欢
And sometimes they're curved...
有时候是弯的...
Cheyenne, this is more disturbing than the word.
夏安 你还不如直接说出那个词
How old's this one?
她多大了?
Uh, I'm 25. And I can talk.
我25岁 而且我会说话
Cool.
好吧
I'm around.
我也差不多
Uh, I'm just gonna ask.
我就想问问
What's going on with little homey over here?
那个小孩为啥要站在那?
Uh, this is attachment therapy for Timur's
这是对于提莫恐慌问题的
displacement/rage issues.
附加治疗
Uh, it's going really great so far, yeah.
目前情况已经好多了 是吧
Glenn, this one is eating my breakfast.
格伦 他在吃我的早餐
T'Oliver, no!
奥利弗 不行
You had two breakfast pizzas on the way here.
你在来的路上吃了两个早餐披萨了
Stop--stop it.
停!
Stop eating his food!
不要再吃了
Stop!
停!
Stop it!
停下来!
Stop! Stop eating.
停下来! 不要吃了
I don't think he can hear you.
他好像听不见你说话
Hey, Mateo, what's-- what's going on, bud?
嗨 马特奥 怎么了?
You know, just
只是让自己
making the most out of a post-Jeff world.
从有杰夫的世界里走出来
You can't eat the merchandise.
你不能吃店里的商品
I'm gonna pay for it.
我会付钱的
I'll make sure you do.
我会确保你付钱的
Okay, you know what
好吧 你知道
could help get your mind off the breakup?
怎么样才能忘记情伤吗?
Is if you threw yourself into the work.
你全心全意投入工作就行了
That's easy for you to say.
你真是站着说话不腰疼
Everything around here reminds me of him.
这里的每一样东西上都有他的影子
Oh, my God!
我的天
Did everyone become bald overnight or something?
大家都一夜秃头了吗?
I know this is tough for you,
我知道这对于你来说很难过
but just know that
但是你要知道
Jeff wasn't attractive at all.
杰夫一点也不帅
I don't know what was going on from the waist down,
我不知道腰部以下不可描述的部位是什么情况
but this...
但是这儿...
was a mess.
不咋样
You're welcome.
不用谢
You thought Jeff was hot, right?
你觉得杰夫很性感 是吧?
And for my final trick,
最后的魔术
I will put this straw
我会把这根吸管
into my brain-- oh, oh.
放到我的脑袋里...
Cool! Awesome!
好酷! 好神奇!
It got stuck, yeah.
有点卡住了
I knew I recognized you from somewhere.
我想起来我在哪儿见过你了
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
You performed in Vegas, didn't you?
你在赌城表演过 是吧?
Oh, yeah, but, uh, then I quit
是的 后来我离开了
to pursue my true passion,
为了追逐我内心真正的激♥情♥
marking down Martin Lawrence DVDs.
到这来给马丁劳伦斯的光盘打折
Well, just don't let my dad see you doing magic.
好吧 别让我爸爸看到你表演魔术
He's not a fan of the dark arts.
他不喜欢黑魔法
Oh, no, yeah, that's the devil's work.
不 好吧 恶魔才会使用黑魔法
I have to know what it was like
我想知道有一个格伦这样的爸爸
having Glenn as a dad.
是一种什么体验
It was great, you know. He's sweet, understanding.
很好 他很贴心 善解人意
He did try to start a family band three times.
他曾经三次尝试组建家庭乐队
Oh, I'm gonna have to see video of that immediately.
我现在就想看看视频
Immediately? Immediately, yeah.
现在? 是啊 现在
Whoa-ho! The greatest magic trick of all.
最好的魔术表演
Yeah, we went to a lot of tent revivals.
我们去了很多帐篷乐队重演
No way.
不会吧
Before you started here,
在你开始说话之前
our photo studio had tons of backdrops.
我们的摄影工作室里的背景多着呢
Like waterfalls, jungles,
像是瀑布 丛林
the living room from "Seinfeld," You name it.
《宋飞正传》里的客厅 随你选
But who would pay to have their photo taken?
谁会花钱找别人拍照啊?
Mostly families.
大多数都是家庭
Oh, and lonely women with dogs.
还有带着狗狗的孤寡老人
Oh! Oh-whoa--wait, sweetie.
等下 宝贝儿
No, wait, no. Thanks.
不 等等 不 谢谢
Bobbie Sue, you need to stay close.
博比苏 你就待在这别动
Papa's got his hands full.
爸爸忙着呢
Oh, you know, I could watch her
你布置好之前
while you finish setting up.
我可以帮忙照顾她啊
You think you can handle it?
你行吗?
Glenn, I'm a mom.
格伦 我是个妈妈
Okay then, that would be great.
好吧 这太好了
Oh, just one tip.
就一点
Don't let her put marbles in her mouth.
别让她把大理石吃进嘴里
Uh, don't let anything fall on her.
别让东西砸到她
Okay.
好的
And also, don't let her get wet.
还有 别让她把衣服弄湿了
And don't feed her after midnight.
半夜的时候也别给她吃东西
Just kidding, that's from "Gremlins."
开玩笑 这是《小魔怪》里的台词
If you played for my team... Yeah?
如果你跟我是一个类型的人... 怎么?
Like, you would totally be into Jeff, right?
你真的会爱上杰夫的 是吧?
N--he wouldn't even be in the top five, to be honest.
讲真 他都不在我考虑的前五名范围内
Not--
不是...
Oh, check this out. Kids love me.
看看呀 孩子们都喜欢我
Hey there, kiddos.
你好呀 小朋友们
Do you guys like Batman?
你们喜欢蝙蝠侠吗?
'Cause I think I saw him over in Housewares.
我好像在家用器皿区看见他了
You know,
你知道
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
From--from the movies.
电影里那个
"I'm Batman!"
"我是蝙蝠侠"
Really?
真的要这样吗?
All right, never mind, these kids are duds.
好吧 没关系 这些孩子有点傻
Move. Excuse me.
让一下 借个光
Do you always work so slow?
你们工作效率一直这么低吗?
Yeah, I bet I could do that faster.
我来做都可以比你快的
What? No way, okay?
什么? 不可能 好吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表