剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
reads as an apology.
解读为道歉
Great leaders don't care about being liked.
好领导从不在意别人的看法
Do you think dogs like Cesar Millan?
你觉得狗狗真的喜欢西萨·米兰吗?
Heck no, they just want him to stop going,
当然不是 他们只是想让他停下来
" Chh! Chh! Chh! "
"哧!哧!哧!"
Why don't you care if people like you?
你为啥不在意别人是不是喜欢你?
Why do you care if people like you?
为什么要在意呢?
Because it's important. To you.
因为这很重要 那是对你来说
Don't try to flip this, okay?
不要试图推♥翻♥它 好吗?
It's a basic human need. Of yours.
这是人类的基本所需 只是你的
You know what? I don't care how you feel
你知道吗? 我不在意
about my need to be liked, and I realize
你对我被喜欢的需求的看法
that's kind of a contradiction,
我也意识到了这是一种矛盾
but one day-- - Chh! Calm down!
但总有一天... 哧! 冷静!
Chh! Chh! Stop doing that.
哧! 哧! 别这样弄了
Chh! There it is.
哧! 这是这样
Whoever finds the thumb, pick up the intercom
无论谁发现了大拇指 就拿起对讲机
and say-- I don't know, "Strawberry jam."
说... 我也不知道 比如"草莓酱"
Ooh, but what if something actually happens
噢 那万一真和草莓酱有关的事
with strawberry jam?
该怎么办?
I am willing to take that chance.
我很乐意冒这个险
Do you think I'm a memorable person?
你觉不觉得我是个令人难忘的人?
Can you please stop asking questions
能请你别再问问题
and just go find the thumb?
赶紧去找大拇指吗?
Please. Go.
拜托了 快去
Ohh, beige.
噢 米色
That's a crazy color for a towel.
这颜色用在毛巾上真是疯狂
Nice.
不错
And you got one of this.
你还拿了个这玩意儿
Hmm. Oh, lady, hey!
嗯 噢 嘿 小姐!
Let me dig in your basket.
让我搜搜你的购物篮
You guys, we are so out of time.
朋友们 我们真没时间了
Hey, guys, what's going on over here?
嘿 朋友们 这儿怎么了吗?
Looks intense.
看起来很紧急
Answer him!
回答他!
We were just talking about sales.
我们只是在聊销♥售♥的事
Yeah, sales orders and utility patents
没错 我们在聊销♥售♥订单 实用专利
and other words from "Shark Tank."
还有"创智赢家"(美国真人秀)里的别的词
Okay. Good.
好的 不错
Excuse me, are you the store manager?
打扰了 请问你是商店经理吗?
Heck yeah, I am, guy.
没错 就是我
I found a thumb in my guacamole.
我牛油果沙拉酱里发现了一个大拇指
Strawberry jam. Strawberry jam.
草莓酱 草莓酱
Get off the phone! You're at work!
别打电♥话♥了! 你可是在上班!
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Thank you for shopping at Cloud 9
感谢您光顾云九商店
Oh, I put my phone in his bag.
喔 我把手♥机♥放他包里了
I'm weird for wanting to be liked.
我想要被人喜欢这很奇怪吗
I mean, this isn't even about my ego.
我的意思是这不仅仅关乎于我的自尊心
People getting along is the bedrock
一个社会之所以会运转
of a functioning society. Am I right?
得益于人们之间的往来 我说的对吗?
I've seen this one.
我看过这个
They get in a big fight over a sofa,
他们为了沙发打起来了
but it's not really about the sofa.
不过他们不仅仅是为了沙发
Marcus got his thumb back, so, you know, no harm no foul.
马库斯找回了他的大拇指 你看吧 都双方都没什么坏处
I just really thought that we could have a day
我真想知道我们到底哪天能够过得顺心点
where nothing went wrong.
没有半点麻烦
You mean like March 14th?
你是说三月十四号♥?
We're never gonna have another March 14th.
我们再也不会也另外一个三月十四号♥了
Just be grateful you were alive to see one.
你应该庆幸你已经有过一次体验了
Do you think they're gonna fire me?
你觉得他们会炒我鱿鱼吗?
I mean, I am the idiot who put Marcus on the meat slicer.
毕竟是我让马库斯去操作切肉机的
If they do, this whole store will walk out in support of you.
如果他们炒了你 这里所有人都会一起罢♥工♥支持你
Thanks, Glenn, but I don't think
谢谢你 格伦 可我不觉得
we can pull that move twice in 48 hours.
我们能让这种事情在48小时内发生两次
Hey, Jeff, have you told corporate about the thumb yet?
嘿 杰夫 你把大拇指的事情告诉老板了吗?
I'm just about to submit an incident report now.
我正准备提交事故报告
Don't worry about it, I know you had nothing to do with it.
别担心 我知道你跟这事儿没半点关系
Cool. Cool. Yeah, I was just making sure.
是啊 我只是想确认一下
But out of curiosity, what's gonna happen to Amy?
不过我很好奇 艾米会怎么样?
Suspension, termination. We'll have to see.
停职 解雇 我们得视情况而定
Well, I'll walk with you to the office.
好吧 我想和你一起去办公室
I actually have something I'd like to submit as well.
我也有要上报的
I mean, obviously corporate needs to know
我是说 很显然老板得知道
that a district manager was on site
一个没有受过培训的员工弄伤自己的时候
when an untrained employee maimed himself.
地区经理就在旁边
Uh, I'm sorry?
呃 你说什么?
God, I really hope this doesn't hurt
天呐 托德瑟曼在六月份就会退休
your shot at that senior VP slot
我希望这不会对你
when Todd Spurman retires in June.
竞选副总职位有不好影响
And if I didn't turn the report in?
如果我不上交报告呢?
Well, if you didn't turn the report in,
如果你不上交报告
then officially nothing happened,
那么什么事情都不会发生
so I guess that means I would have nothing to report.
所以我也没什么可上报的
Fine.
好吧
I really don't like you. I really don't care.
我真讨厌你 我一点都不在乎
What? What can I do for you...
什么? 你有什么事吗?
Mateo?
马特奥?
My name's Mateo.
我叫马特奥
You know, I've been busting my butt trying to show you
你知道吗 我这么努力工作
I'm a good worker, but you have your head
就是想让你知道我是个好员工
so far up your own butt you haven't noticed.
可你丝毫没有注意到
I am so sorry.
不好意思
I have no idea what came over me.
我不知道我刚刚是怎么回事
It's okay. I shouldn't be talking to you.
没关系 我不应该跟你说这些
Stop, stop, stop. Mateo, it's okay.
等等 等等 马特奥 没事的
I'm sorry. It's been a long week.
不好意思 这周太难熬了
I've noticed you. Okay.
我注意到你了 好吧
Thank you. That's all I was asking.
谢谢 我就只有这一个要求
I've definitely noticed you.
我绝逼注意到你了
Holy shit.
天啦噜
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表