剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
The American superstore.
美国超级商店
One-stop shopping
一站式购物
For everything you could ever want or need.
只有你想不到 没有你买♥♥不到
Do you want to be thinner?
你想变得更瘦一点吗?
Fatter?
还是胖一点?
Happier?
更开心?
Sadder?
还是更悲伤?
Are you looking for friendship?
你在寻找友谊吗?
Or solitude?
还是想自己一个人静静?
Or even love?
还是你在寻找爱情?
That's actually a cubic zirconia knockoff.
这个实际上只是一块氧化锆山寨货
It's called plasticlear.
叫水钻
What happened to the $8 ones?
8美元的那种呢?
We're all sold out of those, sorry.
那种卖♥♥光了 抱歉
But this one's only $2 more.
但这个也就贵了2美元啊
I get it.
我明白了
You advertise the cheap jewelry
你们拿便宜的珠宝做广♥告♥
To get the suckers in the door,
把屌♥丝们都吸引过来
Then you push the expensive stuff.
然后再推销贵的东西
Well, I wouldn't use the word "suckers,"
好吧 我不会用 "屌♥丝" 这个词
Or "expensive,"
也不会用 "贵"
Or "jewelry."
也不会用 "珠宝"
Fine.
好吧
I got to stand in line for cigarettes anyhow.
我急着要去排队买♥♥香烟了
Great.
好极了
I hope you and your fiancée are very happy together...
祝你和你的未婚妻百年好合...
And that you don't procreate.
...不生小崽子祸害大众
Glenn. Huh?
格伦 干啥?
I'm taking a mental-health break.
我需要休息一下 帮助恢复我的心理健康
Okay. Have fun now.
好的 开心点吧
Reflect.
好好想想
Just checking over your new hire forms.
现在来看看你的新求职表
American citizen. Nice.
美国公民 好极了
No dependents.
没有孩子
Me neither, unless you count my birds.
我也没有 除非你把我的鸟也算上
It just doesn't say anywhere on here
只不过这张表上没说
if you've got a girlfriend.
你是不是已经有女朋友了
I didn't... Is there a space for that?
可我没有... 这个要填吗?
There's this section here:
这里有一栏说了
"is there anything else we should know?"
"还有别的我们需要知道的事吗?"
Some people like to volunteer it.
有些人会自觉写上有没有女朋友
Oh. Um...Then also no.
哦 啊 那就也没有
No. No.
没有 没有
Okay, well, i will just jot that down, then.
好 那么 我就稍稍帮你添一笔
But you are heterosexual, right?
你是异性恋对吧?
Is...Are you allowed to ask that?
你可以问这个吗?
No.
不可以
Smart.
机智啊
We always keep the best rolls right in the middle.
我们总是把最好的卷纸放在最中间
Oh, wait. No, no, no. Let me help you with that.
哦 等一下 让我来帮你
Oh, no, no, no. I'm fine.
哦 不 不 不 我没事
It's fine, I work here.
没关系的 我在这里工作
It's, like, my--
这是 是我的
It's my job to help customers, so.
帮助顾客就是我的工作 所以
You work here?
你在这里工作?
Since when?
什么时候开始的?
Since right now.
就现在开始
I'm--it's actually my first day.
实际上这是我工作的第一天
Oh. I know.
哦 我知道
I don't seem like the kind of person
我看起来就不像是那种
who would work in a place like this.
会在这种地方工作的人
Yeah, that's why i was so surprised.
是啊 所以我刚才那么惊讶
I was like, "what?"
我都惊得就像"搞毛啊?"
"what?" "him?"
"搞毛?" "他?"
"what's he doing cleaning up toilet paper?"
他做错了什么要在这里收拾卫生纸?
I think it's because you just--you have this
我想这是因为 你就是拥有那种
very intelligent, educated, more cultured quality,
一看就很聪明 受过教育的知识分子气质
I mean, compared to...
我的意思是 相比较她...
Yeah. Oh, hey.
是啊 哦 嘿
Look, i get that you're complimenting me,
听着 我明白你是在恭维我
But it might sound a little condescending,
但是这可能听起来有点儿居高临下
So, you know...
所以 你懂的
Oh, yeah, thanks.
哦 是啊 谢谢了
No, i wouldn't want to sound condescending
不 我可不想听起来居高临下
In front of somebody who works here.
尤其是在某个在这里工作的人面前
Right.
正是
Hey, can i run out for two minutes?
嘿 我能去走开两分钟吗?
This thing is kicking my bladder
这个家伙正在踢我的膀胱
Like it owes him money.
好像我的膀胱欠他钱了
Oh, you know what, i'm actually not in charge...
哦 你知道 我其实不管...
Yes, of course. I'll take Carly off express.
好的 当然了 我会把卡莉从快捷结账通道叫过来顶班
until Vivian come back, so take as long as you need.
直到薇薇安回来 你想去多久就去吧
Ah, thanks.
啊 谢谢你
Little tip:
小贴士
Don't let the other workers here
别让这里其余的工作人员
know how much better than them you are.
知道你比他们好了多少
They hate that.
他们讨厌这个
I don't know why, maybe because
我也不知道为什么 也许是因为
it sounds condescending.
这听上去有点居高临下
Welcome.
欢迎你
I'm...
我...
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
All right, campers, listen up.
好了 同志们 听好了
I've got an important announcement.
我有一个重要的消息要宣布
This is your garden variety generic decongestant.
这是通用的治疗鼻塞的药
And this is crystal meth, okay?
这是冰♥毒♥ 看清楚了?
The tweakers use this to make this.
那些瘾君子用这个 造出了这个
So stop selling them this, so they can't make this.
所以别卖♥♥他们这个 他们就做不出这个
That guy told me he had a really bad cold.
那个男人跟我说他得了重感冒
He was buying 35 boxes, Cheyenne.
他买♥♥了35盒 夏安
That should have been a red flag, okay?
你该意识到这是个危险的信♥号♥♥了好吗?
Use your noggin.
动动脑子
Let's thank Dina
让我们谢谢迪娜
for that helpful tip of the day.
为我们带来的精彩小贴士
Thank you, Dina.
谢谢 迪娜
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird
难道只有我觉得她拿着一袋冰♥毒♥
that she walking around with a bag of crystal meth?
瞎晃悠是很奇怪的事吗?
Hey, listen.
嘿 听着
I--i think there might have been a misunderstanding.
我觉得 我觉得肯定有什么误会
I'm not an elitist, so...
我不是个精英主义者 所以
Oh, elitist? What is that?
哦 精英主义者? 那是什么?
Like, a person who thinks they are better than...
就是一个人 觉得他比别人都好...
You know what elitist means.
你知道精英主义是什么意思
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
They learnt that to us in public school.
他们在公立学校里教过我们
Anyway, i am so proud
无论如何 我很自豪地
to welcome two new angels to our cloud 9 family.
欢迎两位新来的小天使加入我们的的云九大家庭
Why don't you introduce yourselves?
你们快自我介绍一下吧
Okay.
好的
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I am Jonah.
我叫乔纳
And I am-- i am excited to be here.
我很激动能来这里
This is gonna be fun, so...
这一定会很有趣的 所以...
My name is Mateo Fernando Aquino Liwanag,
我叫马特奥·费尔南多·阿基诺·李旺诺
And I'm here to make something of myself.
我来这里是为了成就一番事业
Spread my wings
展开双翅
See how far i can fly.
飞得更远 飞得更高
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, I, too, would like to see how far I can fly.
我也是 想看看我能飞多远
So...
所以...
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表