剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Please help me!
求你帮帮我吧
All of us are vulnerable.
我们都非常有可能
Okay, that's why we as gay people...
这就是为什么我们同性恋者
we need to form an alliance.
要结成联盟来抗争
I'm in. Uh, actually,
我加入 其实
I'm not a lesbian.
我不是姬佬
Girl...
妹子...
Turns out management is safe.
结果证明管理层是安全的
Found out the hard way.
我费了千辛万苦才知道的
I had to eat some of Glenn's banana bread.
我吃了格伦的香蕉面包
I'm gonna be backed up till Sunday.
我估计会一直恶心到周日
Maybe I'll have chili for lunch.
也许我午餐应该吃点辣椒
Blast it with dynamite.
让味觉爆♥炸♥来忘掉那个味道
Well, it's...
好吧
good to know you'll be sticking around.
很开心听说你会留在这
Why?
为什么?
Just something people say.
人们不都会这么说吗
I mean...
我是说...
wouldn't you be glad to hear I wasn't losing my job?
如果我没丢工作 你会不会很开心?
No more than anyone else.
就和别人一样
Wait, is this because we've been having sex?
等等 这是因为咱俩啪过吗?
Well, no, I just thought--
并不是 我就是在想...
All animals have sex!
所有动物都要啪啪啪啊
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你想说什么
Not certain kinds of worms.
除了一些虫子
Whatever, Poindexter.
无所谓 书呆子
No worms have sex.
虫子都不啪啪啪的
They all have sex with themselves.
它们自体分♥裂♥繁殖
Here we go.
又来了
Look, how about we...
来 我们...
How about we rank people?
我们来排个序怎么样?
Like, on a scale from one to ten.
比如说 按照从一到十评分
If you had to give Elias a number...
如果只看工作表现
based on job performance alone.
来给伊莱亚斯评个分
What would it be?
你会给几分?
Elias?
伊莱亚斯?
That's easy. Ten.
这个容易 给十分
Okay.
好吧
Okay, so we know we're not considering Elias.
好了 所以我们现在不考虑伊莱亚斯了
Um... what about Sarah?
那萨拉呢?
Oh! She's even better than Elias.
哦 她比伊莱亚斯还棒呢
Right! Yeah.
对! 好的
So if Sarah is better than Elias,
所以 如果萨拉比伊莱亚斯更棒
then maybe we give a Elias a nine?
那我们给伊莱亚斯九分怎么样?
No, make Sarah an 11.
不 给萨拉十一分
Okay. Yeah.
好吧
The National Weather Service
国家气象局发布了
has issued a heightened tornado watch
圣路易斯地区的
for the St. Louis area Wind speeds up to 200 mph
龙♥卷♥风♥警报 风速预计为
are expected Important information
200英里每小时 以下是一些你应该
you absolutely need to know to survive.
了解的自救信息
Not only did Lisa Rinna design
丽莎·芮娜不仅设计了
this fabulous cardigan herself,
这件精致的开衫
she owns it in all 17 colors.
她还做了17种不同颜色的版本
Attention, shoppers.
顾客们 请注意
If you are the owner of a four-door,
如果你是一个米色的四门的性感的
beige, sexy Cabriolet, your lights are on.
敞篷车的主人 你的车灯还亮着
That again is a beige, sexy Cabriolet.
再说一次 米色的性感的敞篷车
Subtle.
太敏感了
I'm just talking how I talk.
我平时就这么说话啊
Tell me if this is weird.
你说这是不是很奇怪
Dina said she didn't care
迪娜说她不在乎
if I'm the one who gets laid off.
我是不是被裁员的人
What? That is weird.
什么? 这很奇怪啊
You guys are in, like, a relationship.
你们好像...好像...在交往
Uh, no.
没有
We're not. Yeah, but, you know...
我们没在交往 是的 但是...
You're sleeping together.
你们睡过了啊
Pfft, I ain't sleeping with all those birds.
我又不是和所有人一起睡
You're having sex.
你们啪啪啪了
Okay, yeah, sure, but why does that matter?
没错 但这又有什么关系?
Because there's usually...
因为通常情况下...
you know, an emotional component to sex.
做♥爱♥也有情感成分在啊
Not with us.
我们不存在
Okay, then it's not weird.
好吧 那就不奇怪了
I don't think so either.
我也觉得不奇怪
Okay, so...
好吧 所以...
Mateo is a 43, Mary is a 42.5...
马特奥43分 玛丽42.5分...
and Cody, who grows weed in the garden center...
在园艺区只种出了杂草的科迪
is a 42.
42分
On a scale from one to ten.
按照从一到十打分
I hire good people.
我雇的人都很棒
Look, there is no right answer here.
听着 现在没有标准答案
Glenn, you could walk out into the store
格伦 你现在可以到卖♥♥场里
and ask every single person,
问每一个人
and they're all gonna have a different opinion.
他们都会给你一个不同的答案
Okay.
好吧
Everyone write down the names
每个人都写一下
of the six people you think should be laid off.
你认为需要被裁员的六个人的名字
And you're gonna fire whoever we say?
你会按照我们写的裁员吗?
No, we're all gonna fire whoever we all say.
不 我们会裁掉大家一起选择的人
Together. As a family.
一起决定 像家一样
So like a family,
好吧 像家一样
we'll decide which siblings to get rid of
我们将通过多数投票的原则来决定
through simple majority.
谁被踢出去
That doesn't make any sense.
这投票根本没意义啊
We're just gonna wind up splitting the vote,
应该终止这次投票
and then we're all in danger.
不然我们都面临着被裁掉的危险
Someone just say someone's name,
大家只需要说出名字来
and we'll all vote on that person.
然后我们投那个人
Marcus.
马库斯
No, for real, though.
不 我是说真的
I'll do Marcus.
我也觉得是马库斯
No, no, no, bad.
不 不 不 坏人
I think we should fire the sluts.
我想我们应该炒掉那些婊♥子♥
I hope not all of us sluts.
我希望不是所有的婊♥子♥
You're not a slut, Justine, stop trying to seem interesting.
你可不婊 贾斯汀 别那么阴阳怪气
I mean, Sandra.
我是说 桑德拉
She stole my boyfriend, and she's bad at zoning.
她抢了我的男朋友 而且她很不擅长分区
You don't have to explain it.
不用再说了
Everybody put Sandra.
大家把桑德拉写上
Okay, Sandra.
好嘞 写上桑德拉
Okay.
好了
Glenn, I think asking for everybody's input is--
格伦 我觉得让每个人都投票
is an interesting, and noble, and sexy idea,
是个挺有趣 高尚而且很性感的想法
but it's a mistake.
但是这么做不对
It can't be a mistake if it's what everyone votes for.
要是每个人都投的话就不会出错了
Oh, yeah, that's always true.
哦 是 往往是对的
This may not be politically correct...
虽然这听上去不政♥治♥正确
but let's just fire all the minorities.
但是直接把弱势人群都炒了得了
This is not a democracy.
这不是民♥主♥的管理
It's mob rule.
这是暴民统治
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗?
uh, wow, that's a really interesting thought.
额 哇哦 这还真是个有趣的想法
Glenn, just a friendly reminder.
格伦 我就是好心提醒一句
Jeff is gonna need a decision in three minutes.
杰夫想要在三分钟之内知道你的决定
Uh, okay, I'm...
额 好 我...
I-I just need to...
我 我 还要...
check on something...
确认一些事情...
What? Are we still voting?
什么? 我们还要投票吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表