剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, god.
我的天
I've said it once, and I gonna say it again.
我说过
You are a terrible judge of character.
你看人的眼光太差劲了
Also you have a weak chin and you can't dance.
而且你下巴这么难看 还不会跳舞
Additional items found on the property
警方在他的物品里还发现了
were a coffin filled with hair
一个装满了头发的棺材
And several small bags of marijuana.
还有几小袋大♥麻♥
Wait, they found marijuana?
等等 他们发现了大♥麻♥?
This is incredible!
太难以置信了!
Oh, no!
不!
Get that weak chin off me!
特么离老娘远一点!
They found marijuana!
他们发现了大♥麻♥!
He was high!
他嗑嗨了!
I hate him.
我讨厌他
So much.
非常讨厌
We definitely need smocks
我们非常需要工作服
Because you make your brushes too juicy.
因为你蘸太多涂料了
Hello, clarice.
你好 克拉丽斯
oh, gross, stop.
恶心死了 走开
It's crazy how much kyle stuff we have to throw away.
我们要扔掉这么多跟凯尔有关的东西 要疯了
Corporate really put their money on "Not a cannibal."
公♥司♥也真是在这伙计身上花了大价钱啊
Oh, god, they used to make us wear this suit
天 他们原来让我们穿着这个
to hand out flyers.
去发传♥单♥
Dare you to put it on.
你敢不敢穿上试试
No. No, thank you.
不了 不了 谢谢
Oh, okay, fine. No, I get it.
好吧好吧 不♥穿♥不♥穿♥ 我知道了
You don't want to put on the cloud suit
你不想穿这个云朵衣服
Because you've already got a big chicken suit on
因为你已经认输了
'cause you're a big chicken.
谁让你是个怂货呢
Oh, my god.
我的天
Is that supposed to pressure me into putting the suit on?
你是在怂恿我穿这衣服?
You're right, you're right.
好吧 好吧
Doing awesome things is overrated.
我高估你了
Just go back to painting.
还是回去刷墙吧
Well, grab an umbrella
好吧 快点打伞
'cause there's a cloud moving in.
因为有片云朵飘过来了
What does that even mean?
什么意思?
Oh, my god! You're doing it.
天啊 你穿上了
Okay, sorry. Say your cool line again.
好吧 抱歉 把你刚刚很酷的台词再说一遍
Say it. Well, grab...
快说 好吧 快打起
No, we're past it.
还是算了
Isn't that terrible?
是不是很可怕?
Today, of all days, she's dressed like the killer.
今天 一整天 她都会穿的像那个杀手
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做?
hi.
嗨
Oh, yeah, that's a good idea.
你做的对
I wouldn't let my kids touch that.
我不会让我的孩子接近她
It says on your website that all your rooms
你们的网站上说你们所有的房♥间里
have animal planet.
都有动物星球频道
Hey there.
你好
I noticed you were on the phone.
我听见你在打电♥话♥
No, it's not life or death, it's just, you know,
不是说是死是活 只是
At the end of a hard day, sometimes you want to come home
在艰难的一天过后 有点时候你只想回家
and watch some monkeys swinging around on the trees.
看一群猴子在树上荡来荡去
I'm just gonna come back later.
我一会儿再过来
I'm sorry, could you hold on one second please?
抱歉 你可以稍等一下吗?
There's something I'd like to ask you,
我有点事情想问你
But I feel a little weird about it.
但是我觉得有点奇怪
Oh, no. Please, please.
不 拜托
Yeah? Yep, ask away.
真的吗? 没关系 问吧
Somebody vomited in the ladies room,
有人在女卫生间吐了
Multiple stalls.
好几个隔间里都是的
Would you mind?
你介意去清理一下吗?
Of course.
当然不
Great, thank you. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
Hi, yes, while I have you on the phone,
您好 正好你在线上
I wanted to ask you why the curtains were gone
我想问一下为什么我昨天晚上回去的时候
when I got back last night.
发现窗帘不见了
I'd prefer to have them.
还是装上窗帘吧
Just louder. I’m hungry.
大点声 我饿了
What is wrong with her? I'm hungry.
她怎么了? 我饿了
Amy.
艾米
What are you wearing that for?
你穿着那个干嘛?
Because jonah...
因为乔纳...
I'm dressed in this costume to show my support
我穿成这样是为了表达我
For the cannibal lifestyle.
对食人族生活方式的支持
Oh, well, as it turns out,
好吧 事实证明
Kyle was not a cannibal.
凯尔不是食人族
He was only killing and eating people
他只是杀了人并吃了人肉而已
because he was high on marijuana.
因为他吸大♥麻♥吸嗨了
What?
什么?
It's just that I don't think that marijuana turns people
我只是认为大♥麻♥不会把一个人
into murderers.
变成杀人犯
Otherwise we'd literally be surrounded by killers.
不然我们差不多已经被被杀人犯包围了
You don't think people in this store do marijuana, do you?
你不会认为这家店里的人吸大♥麻♥吧
I mean...
我是说...
Uh, probably.
额 可能吧
Well, how--how many of them?
有... 有多少个人
Like...
好像...
Half.
一半的人
Half?
有一半人?
Wait, half do, or half don't?
等等 一半吸还是一半不吸
it's both.
一半吸一半不吸
both?
都有?
Okay, so, tummy time is literally just a baby
好吧 所以 肚肚时间就真的是小宝宝
spending time on its tummy.
在填报小肚肚而已
Wait, she's gonna turn her head...
等一下 她要回头了哟
Now.
马上就回头了
Nope, now.
不 是现在
Nope, now.
不 现在
Nope.
不是
Oh, sorry, guys, bad timing.
啊哦 伙计们不好意思 真不巧
Hi, bo, I was just showing them the tummy time video.
嗨 小博 我刚在给他们看肚肚时间的视频呢
No, not that one, the good one.
不 不是那个 是那个好的视频
This has got to stop.
不能在这么下去了
Thank you.
谢谢
She is breaking an unspoken social contract.
她打破了默认的社会契约
You show one photo.
拿出一张照片
One.
只有一张
And we all say it's the cutest baby we ever seen
然后我们就说这是我们见过最萌的宝宝
Even if it's creepy, which it is,
即使他很可怕 而且他真的很可怕
Because it's a shrunken-down human,
这么小的人肯定很可怕
And then we all move on with our lives.
然后我们就分道扬镳 各不相干
I mean, I have a ton of photos of my dogs,
我想说 我有无数张狗狗的照片
But no one wants to see those.
但是没人想看
Right?
是吗?
Right.
对
Not even the one where they're dressed as ewoks.
即便它们穿成伊渥克族的样子
All right, you know I got to see that.
好吧 给我看看
Okay, come on now.
来 给我
Little ewok dog.
伊渥克小狗
You stealing a speeder?
你偷了一个加速器?
You can't drive a speeder, ewok dog.
你不能飙车 伊渥克小狗
Hey, cody.
嘿 科迪
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Just ignore me.
嘿 忽略我
Just wanted to tell you I value you.
我只是想告诉你我很看好你哟
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我很感激
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表