剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Last season on "Superstore."
超级商店 上季回顾
Hey, so, random...
就很巧地
I was going through some old security footage.
我刚查看了些以前的监控录像
Well, I came across the time you let all my birds escape.
正好看到你放走我的鸟
I will never forgive you.
我永远都不会原谅你
Do you want to get married? Okay.
你想和我结婚吗? 好啊
We've authorized ICE to do a worksite enforcement.
我们已经授权移♥民♥局就地执法
Hey, guys. Oh, my God.
你们看 我的妈
Okay, you guys need to keep going straight
好啦 你们得继续直行
through Bath and Beauty,
穿过沐浴与美容区
then we're gonna try to make it all the way to the end
我们要尽力一直走到
of the garden section. Hey!
园艺区的尽头 喂!
Guys, it's over.
该结束了
Wow, this is so awesome.
这也太棒了吧
So many people came out to support Mateo.
有这么多人过来支持马特奥
Yeah, yeah, and on such short notice, too.
对啊 从通知到现在才这么短的时间
Only three hours to put it together.
用了三个小时就安排好了
I think we even beat his family here.
我觉得我们甚至比他家里人还上心
Are you seriously bragging about how well you organized
你是真的在炫耀
a vigil for your friend
给你今天刚被移♥民♥局拘留的朋友
who was just detained by ICE today?
组织了多么好的集♥会♥吗?
No.
不是
All right, I got burgers.
我给大家带了汉堡
Does anyone have buns, matches, or charcoal?
有人带面包 火柴 或者木炭了吗?
Yeah, no, because this isn't a tailgate party.
没人 这又不是车尾野餐会
It's a candlelight vigil.
这是烛光集♥会♥
Oh, then what are we supposed to be doing?
所以我们应该干些啥?
Um, you know, we're... we're doing the...
我们在... 在...
We're... the vigil. The... Jonah, you wanna...
在... 集♥会♥ 乔纳 不如你来说...
I don't want to step on your toes.
我不想抢你风头
Oh, I was primarily focused on the group E-mail.
啊 我的首要任务是群发邮件
Why don't we ask those people?
为什么不问问那边的人呢?
They said that they've been vigil-ing
他们说他们给自己的舅舅
for their uncle for five months.
集♥会♥了五个月了
Five months? Yeah.
五个月? 对啊
Um, I know this might be a weird time,
我知道这个时机可能有点不太适合
but since we're all together, I have some exciting news.
但是既然大家都在 我有个好消息
You know, when my church does a vigil,
我们教会组织集♥会♥时
we always sing songs.
我们总会一起唱歌♥
Yes! Let's do that.
好啊! 那我们来唱歌♥吧
Okay, well, we start with "O Living Bread from Heaven,"
我们来唱 《活水天粮》
and then go straight into "Alas did my Savior Bleed."
接着唱《流血歌♥》
Ah, so mostly just Top 40 stuff?
基本就是榜单前四十首?
I think we can find a song
我们可以找一首
that's a little bit more Mateo-y.
比较马特奥一点的歌♥
Yeah, I think he likes, uh, Taylor Swift.
我觉得他会比较喜欢霉霉的歌♥
No, he's back to hating her again.
别吧 他最近又开始讨厌霉霉了
Do people know "Yalla Tnam Rima?"
你们知道黎巴嫩摇篮曲吗?
No, but I wish I did. It sounds gorgeous.
没听过 但我想听 听起来很炫酷的样子
Guys, let's pick a song that we all know
我们来选一首耳熟能详
in a language we all know.
语言相通的吧
Got it.
明白了
Pizza in the morning Pizza in the evening
早一个披萨 晚一个披萨
Pizza at supper time Guys, are you guys...
晚餐欢乐时光 你们...
When pizza's on a bagel
百吉饼上加个披萨
You can eat pizza anytime
你时刻都能享用它
Never had any training.
自学成才
I know we got other things on our mind
我知道最近发生很多事
with, uh, Mateo and everything,
马特奥 还有其他的
but why does MC Cool Cloud have a jetpack?
但为什么酷云先生背了一个喷气背包?
He's a cloud. They're already in the sky.
他是一朵云啊 他们已经在天上了
Also, Cloud 9.0?
还有 云9.0?
Does corporate think ".0" Just means high tech?
是不是总部认为"点零"就代表高科技啊?
No, it means cool, like "Tosh.0."
不 是代表酷吧 跟那部电视剧一样
Great, guys, we could tear this apart all day.
好了好了 这个梗我们能吵一天
The point is Cloud 9 just wants to communicate
这个点呢 云九想传达的是
that it's modern and forward-thinking.
我们超♥市♥也是现代的 具有前瞻性的
Anyway, we'll be rolling out Cloud 9.0 technology
总而言之 我们会推出云9.0科技
like a digital map of the store... A Smartphone app.
比如我们超♥市♥的电子地图啊... 就是一个手♥机♥应用
Guess they finally heard about those.
看来他们终于知道有这么些东西了
Oh, are we gonna get paid in Bitcoin?
所以我们的工资会用比特币来付吗?
Um, no.
不会
Aww, man, I really want to find out what Bitcoin is.
我一直很想知道比特币是什么东西
So this is what they think will save them
所以管理层认为这样可以让他们
from online retailers? A confusing ad and a free app?
在电商大战中存活下来? 用这迷惑性的广♥告♥和免费应用?
Oh, it's not free. It's 2.99.
这可不是免费的 两块九十九呢
Well, I think all this is great.
我觉得这很棒啊
I mean, come on.
我是说 看看
Let people know that the brick-and-mortar stores
让顾客们知道我们实体店
are keeping up with the times. The future is now!
也在紧跟时代步伐 未来就是现在!
And also in the future.
也是未来
Good attitude, Glenn.
很好的表态 格伦
Also as part of Cloud 9.0,
还有作为云9.0的一部分
they've sent us a new high-tech floor cleaner.
总部还给我们发了一台新的高科技扫地机
Check it out, people. We got a robot.
大伙 看看 我们有机器人了
It was nice of corporate to wait an entire week
总部还真是贴心啊
before they reminded us
等了一个星期才告诉我们
we're just as replaceable as Mateo.
我们和马特奥一样一样是可取代的
Hey, nobody can replace Mateo.
没人可以取代马特奥
Aren't you living in his apartment?
你不是住在他家呢吗?
Yes, I'm keeping an eye on his stuff.
是 我这是在帮他看家呢
Look, this robot is not here to replace anybody.
听着 这个机器人不是用来取代大家的
Why does this high-tech robot have tape on it?
这个高科技的机器人身上为什么会有胶带?
Oh, this is the best part. Um, that's just the design...
这是最精彩的部分 这只是个设计而已...
No, we decided we were gonna keep the tape on...
别啊 我们不是决定把胶带贴在...
Hey, he asked, okay?
但他问了啊
So, um, I just wanna say that I think corporate wanted
所以呢 我想说的是 我觉得总部是不希望
to make the robot seem not so intimidating to customers,
这个机器人吓到顾客
so they gave it a name tag.
所以他们给了他一个名贴
It's a perfectly random name. Okay.
这是个完全随机的名字 够了
It's just a random name.
真的就是个随机的名字
Look at that, Glenn. Same name.
看呀 格伦 一样的名字哦
It's not the same at all.
完全不一样好吧
I mean, look, it's spelled with one N.
看嘛 他名字里只有一个N
Like a serial killer.
听起来像连环杀手一样
So corporate's not replacing us,
也就是说 总部并非要换掉我们
but they sent us a robot to do our jobs and its name is Glen?
但是他们给了我们一个机器人来做我们的工作还取名为格伦?
Meeting adjourned!
散会!
Actually, I have an announcement.
等等 我还想宣布一件事
I haven't been able to find the right moment, but...
我一直没找到合适的时机 但是...
Damn it, Sandra. Meeting adjourned!
我靠 桑德拉 散会了!
Okay? We can't re-journ!
听到了没? 我们不能重新开会啊!
So they're still debugging the app,
那么他们还在调试应用代码
but just tell Android users it'll be available soon.
但是你可以和安卓用户说 很快就可以用了
Switching gears, any union chatter over there?
换个话题 有什么工会的苗头吗?
'Cause we can always send someone in.
有的话 我们随时可以派人过去
Nope, no need.
没有 不需要
You know, it's funny.
说来也挺有趣的
All the talk about unionizing just sort of went away
在上周移♥民♥局突击检查后
after the ICE raid last week.
这工会潮就烟消云散了
Weird, almost like that had something to do with it.
太奇怪了 甚至感觉这两者有什么关联呢
Oh, gosh, wasn't that so tragic?
天哪 那也太惨了吧?
Just a shame.
真可惜了呢
Okay, bye.
好啦 拜拜
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Pretending like corporate didn't send ICE in here.
装的好像不是总部找的移♥民♥局一样
Yeah, but well played with the anti-union stuff.
是啊 但是刚才反工会那波演得不错
You're like a double agent. My own Elizabeth Jennings.
你像是个双面间谍 我的伊丽莎白·詹宁斯
Is that from "The Americans?"
《美国谍梦》里的角色?
Yeah, it's so good. You should just...
是啊 超好看的 你应该...
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表