剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Great. Well, thank you.
很好 谢谢你
I mean, it's not that we don't want to hear about your baby,
我是说 不是我们不想听有关你家宝宝的事情
It's just that it's been a lot.
只是你说的太多了
No, I understand.
不会 我理解
It's like you with your sneakers.
就像你和你的运动鞋一样
What you mean?
你指什么?
Oh, you know, how you're always like,
哦 你知道的 你总是像这样
"Oh, yeah, I just ordered my pair of retro jordans
"哦 恩 我刚刚订了一双古着乔丹鞋
That are coming in two days."
两天后就会到"
"You can only get these kicks in japan."
"你只能在日本买♥♥到这些"
Really seeing everybody's true colors today.
今天真是看到了每个人的真面目
Real cool.
酸爽
Well, I'm taking off.
好了 我要下班了
All right, have a good night.
好的 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
I gotta stop by the hotel first.
我一开始本来打算住在旅馆的
I guess there was some kind of a rodent/bedbug fire.
我觉得那里可能有什么老鼠 臭虫之类的
So that's...
所以 那是...
And after that, though, I was gonna hit the new italian place.
后来 我反而发现了一个意式餐厅
Are you busy?
你忙么?
Nope.
不啊
Oh, let me guess, you want me to clean up that dead pigeon
哦 我来猜猜 你想我去清理那个
In aisle six?
6通道的臭虫么?
No, I was just wondering if you wanted to get dinner.
不 我只是想问你想不想吃晚饭
You mean, like, pick it up for you?
你的意思是送你去吗?
No, I mean, like, take you out to dinner
不 我是说 就是 带你出去吃晚餐
To the italian place that I just mentioned.
去那个我刚刚提到的意大利餐厅
Have you never been asked out on a date before?
你之前有和别人出去约会过么?
You're asking me out on a date?
你是在约我出去吃饭?
i knew it!
我就知道!
Oh, I thought, but then Garrett--
哦 我本来确实这么想的 但是加勒特...
Ha! I knew it.
哈!我就知道
So is that a yes?
所以这是答应的意思么?
I haven't even really thought about that.
我还没怎么认真思考过这问题
I usually don't date white guys, but you know what?
我一般不和白人约会的
Sure, why not?
好啊 为什么不呢?
Great.
很好
Oh, my god, I cannot wait to tell garrett
哦我的天 我等不及要向加勒特炫耀
That I was right about this.
你撩我这件事上我没想歪
I'm gonna rub it in his stupid face.
我要拿这消息狠狠羞辱他
Well, you see, this is where it gets a little touchy.
事情是这样的 我们俩约会这个事情有点敏感
Just as a manager, I shouldn't really be dating any employees,
因为作为一个经理 我本不应该和下属约会
So we would have to keep this between us
所以要是你能保密这件事
If that's okay.
那就最好不过了
Yeah.
好的吧
You're the boss.
毕竟你是老板嘛
I should really get on that dead pigeon.
我真的应该去处理那个鸽子的尸体了
Yes, I didn't want to ask
太好了 我也不想主动提
'cause I didn't want to ruin the moment.
因为我也不想破坏现在这个氛围
Hey, glenn.
嗨 格伦
What's going on?
怎么了?
Oh, I'm just having a bad day.
我只是今天不顺
You want to talk about it?
你想要谈谈么?
I'm happy to be your blender.
我很高兴成为你的...搅拌机
My blender?
我的搅拌机?
Yeah, you know, like, you give me your thoughts
是啊 你造 就好像 你把你的想法和感受
And your feelings, and I'll mix 'em up and give you back
倾吐给我 然后我给它搅拌好再还给你
Something real good.
就变成了美味的东西
Okay, I'm not sure I made the right decision
有道理 但我现在不确定我在尿检这个事上
About this whole drug testing thing.
是否做出了正确的决定
Yeah, it's a bit extreme.
不大对 这事情有点走极端
Sort of like a--it's like a watermelon-sized reaction.
有点像... 这反应大得... 和西瓜差不多大
Watermelon.
西瓜
It's just, I was so wrong about kyle.
只是我... 我好像看错凯尔了
It makes me question how much I really know the people
这使我不断质问自己我是否真的了解
around here.
这些员工
Sure, you don't know everything about everyone,
当然 你可能不了解所有人的每件事
But you know the important stuff.
但是那些主要的员工你都了解啊
Like, you know that garrett is a can of soup.
比如你了解加勒特是一个汤罐头
You know, he's hard on the outside,
你懂 他外表很坚硬
But warm and soft on the inside.
但内心又暖又软
He is a can of soup.
他是个汤罐头
Yeah.
有道理
And cheyenne is-- cheyenne's a yoga mat.
然后夏安 是一个瑜伽垫
She's colorful and she's fun,
她是五彩缤纷的并且她很有趣
And--then also she's, like, a little thick.
并且...她也有点...厚度...
Yeah. Ah.
不错 有道理
And--and jonah is an alarm clock.
然后...然后乔纳是个闹钟
He's just, like, so annoying in the morning.
他十分烦人... 尤其在早晨
So annoying.
烦人死了
Yeah, you just kinda wanna--
耶 你都有点想...
I'd like to throw him at the wall some days.
我有些时候想把他甩到墙上
Right?
对吧?
And you're the golf club. You know?
然后你是高尔夫球棍 你知道么?
You're--you're the one that--
你是...你是那个...
You're the one that--
你是那个...
That drives the worker balls
推动员工球们
Soaring towards their full potential.
激发他们无限潜能的那个人
Yes. Yeah!
是的 太对了!
Exactly.
就是这样
Thank you, amy.
谢谢你 艾米
You've really got a way with words.
你真的很会遣词造句
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go tee off on someone.
先走一步 现在我要去推推我的员工球了
Dina, cancel the tests.
迪娜 取消尿检
The golf club is here.
高尔夫球棍在此
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话?
I'll tell you what I'm talking about.
接下来你就知道我要说什么了
We...
我们...
Don't...
不...
Need...
需要...
These...
这些...
Anymore.
再也不用...
My coffee cup's in there.
我的咖啡杯在那里面
Yes, it is.
还真是
Okay, amy.
嗯哼 艾米
Hey.
嗨
How's it going?
最近怎么样啊?
Good to see you. Good afternoon.
很高兴见到你 下午好
It is cold in here, isn't it?
这里太冷了 不是么?
They crank that a/c up.
他们开足了冷气
I need a drink myself.
我得自己来一杯
Hi.
嗨
Good afternoon.
下午好
Hey.
嗨
Be careful what you wish for
许愿的时候小心点
'cause you just might a-get it.
因为你可以会... 啊哈成真
Oh, hey, man.
哦 嗨 兄弟
Oh, hey, adam.
哦 嗨 亚当
What--how's it--what's-- what's going on, man?
额...怎么... 最近怎么样 兄弟?
Adam just came to pick me up.
亚当是来接我下班的
Yeah, me too.
耶 我也是
I mean, I'm going as well.
我意思是 我也准备走了
It's the end of the day.
你懂快下班了
I'm tired myself.
我很累
Yeah, I get it.
我懂了 你们不想我当电灯泡
I was just--just coming to say good-bye.
我只是... 只是来打个招呼
I'll catch you on the flip side, all right, bro?
那回头见吧 兄弟
It's good to see you.
很高兴认识你
Okay.
好的
So...
所以...
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表