剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
and we can run the plate.
然后我们查一下车牌
Okay, explain to me the process
好吧 给我解释一下
by which we would run a plate.
我们怎样查车牌
We would call someone on the force.
我们可以给机关里的熟人打电♥话♥
The force?
机关
Yes, that is what people call it.
是啊 人们就是那么称呼的
Look, I am all for wasting time on useless activities,
听着 我喜欢把时间浪费在没用的事情上
but this is entering Carol territory.
但是这就像是在大海捞针了
Look at that kitchen, Garrett.
看那个厨房♥ 加勒特
That's like a...a million dollar kitchen.
看上去这个厨房♥得有一百万的样子
Aren't you the least bit curious
你一点儿也不好奇
about how someone who used to work here
以前在这里工作的人
ended up in a house like that?
住在这样的房♥子里吗?
Is that a solid oak table?
那是橡木的实木桌子吗?
Looks like a solid oak table.
看上去像是橡实木的桌子
And a French press. That is a French press.
还有一个法压壶 那是一个法压壶
Do you know how much disposable time you need
你知道制♥作♥一杯法式压滤咖啡
to make French press coffee? Too much.
要花多长时间吗? 很久
We're gonna need to make these a lot bigger.
我们需要让这些内容更加丰富
Yes.
没错
Hey, no one's allowed in here.
这里闲人禁入
Yeah, I got...I got lost and stuff, so...
啊 我就是...我就是迷路了 所以...
Oh, hey, this is, like, real badass, you know.
这里太厉害了吧 你知道的
This is like CTU headquarters or something.
这就像反恐总部那一类的
You're like Jack Bauer, you know what I'm saying?
你就像杰克·鲍尔 你知道我在说什么吗?
I don't know that
我不知道是不是
I could actually do everything that he
他能做的事情我都能做到
You know what? No. Accept the compliment.
不 多谢夸奖
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, you got a tough job, for real.
是啊 你的工作真的很辛苦
You know, there's, like, a lot of dangerous people out there.
外面有很多危险的人
You got gang bangers running around, Slender Man.
那些黑帮的到处惹事 恐怖的蒙面人
Whoa, oh, where is he? You know what I'm saying?
他在哪? 你理解我说的吗?
Oh, ISISes.
哦 伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织
I worry about ISIS all the time.
我一直都是很担心伊♥斯♥兰♥国恐怖组织
You know, people spend so much time watching the coasts.
人们总是花很多时间关注海岸线的情况
You know where they're gonna strike first?
可你知道哪里会首先受到攻击吗?
Right here in the heartland.
就在这里 这个国家的中心
Yeah, what's up, truth?
是 你真♥相♥了
So I'm, like, thinking, like,
所以我就在想
I wanna learn about all this, you know what I'm saying?
我想学会这些东西 你明白我的意思吗?
You know, like, the cameras and the locks
就是 摄像头 安全锁
and the alarms and all that.
还有警报 所有的这一切
Fellow security buff, huh? Yeah.
安全系统的狂热者 是吗? 是
Ha, who knew? Here I thought
哈 谁知道 在我看来
you were nothing more than a worthless dirt bag.
你只不过是一个一文不值的垃圾袋
Nah, I contain multitudes, yo.
不 我可是能装很多东西的
Hey, you wanted to see me?
嘿 你找我有事儿吗?
I just talked to corporate, and they said
我刚刚跟公♥司♥商量过了 他们说
as long as I don't give you a raise of any kind,
只要我不给你加薪
I can make you my assistant.
你就可以做我的助理
Now we get to hang out all day.
这样我们一整天都能在外面闲逛
Uh, this is a shock.
哦 我震惊了
11 Mississippi, 12 Mississippi, 13.
十一 十二 十三
Uh, he says to count to 13.
额 他说数到十三
He likes it more as a slurry.
他更喜欢浓稠的
So as his assistant, do you have to wear the tie?
作为他的助理 你必须打领带吗?
Uh, no.
不是
He...he said it...it...
他...他说...
it makes it easier for the two of us to play pranks.
这样方便两个人互相捉弄
Well, on the bright side, he's now good and jazzed, yeah?
从好的一方面来看 他现在很兴奋 不是么?
Yeah, yeah.
是呀 是
I just love the tie.
我挺喜欢这条领带
It makes me so happy. Glad to hear that.
看见它我就高兴 很高兴听到你这么说
So are you his assistant now forever?
所以你是一直要做他的助手吗?
No, no--no--no, just, like,
不 不不不 就
until Kristen and I break up.
在我和克莉丝汀分手之前吧
But what happens if you guys get married?
那假如你们俩结婚了呢?
Oh, well, then... well, then, uh...
那就...
I guess until Glenn dies.
得当到格伦老去的那天了
The tie just makes me so happy, man.
这小领带我看着好开心啊
I mean, it's like you're a little, tiny businessman.
我是说 你看起来像个小生意人似的
Only about half the cameras work.
只有一半的摄像头是好的
The rest are just deterrents.
其他的都只是装装样子
But the thieves don't know where the blind spots are.
但是小偷不知道哪里是监控盲区啊
Oh, he's totally packing, right?
他身上带着枪呢吧?
Oh, no, no, Reggie can't hold an actual weapon.
没有 雷吉并不能配枪
And as a matter of fact, between you and I,
事实上 我只告诉你啊
he's almost completely blind.
他基本上是个瞎子
What do you think is going on over there?
你觉得他们在干嘛?
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Whoo! God...
啊! 天啊...
why is that so satisfying?
我怎么可以这么棒?
We're probably gonna have
我们可以有我们俩之间的
a lot of inside jokes, aren't we?
小乐趣 是吧?
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 对啊
What do you think our first one should be?
我们要干的第一件事是什么呢?
I'm gonna go to the men's room.
我想去一下厕所了
Me too! Look at this.
我也是! 看
Our cycles are synching up already.
我们的节奏已经同步了
Okay, that tree outside the window...
窗户外边的树...
it's a sycamore tree.
是美国梧桐
Great, now all we need to know
太好了 我们现在要知道
is where sycamore trees grow.
美国梧桐的生长地
Okay, sycamores...
美国梧桐...
they grow in the Southern parts of Missouri.
他们长在密苏里州的南边
Missouri.
密苏里
Large swaths of the Eastern Seaboard.
东部沿海地区有一大♥片♥
There's no sycamores on the West Coast.
西海岸没有
Okay... Except for Washington state.
好的... 除了华盛顿州
And there's a large group of them in Australia.
它们在澳大利亚还有分布
We got nothing.
完全没用
I don't get it. Where do we know her from?
我就不明白了 我们在哪看到她的?
Which one goes where? I don't know.
这要怎么放呢? 我也不知道啊
I couldn't find the reference photos.
我找不到指示图了
Did you check up your butt?
你找过你屁屁后面了吗?
No.
没
You going yet? No, still not yet.
你尿完了吗? 没 还没呢
You know, I...
那什么...
I...I could probably meet you back in the office.
我等会可以到办公室找你
Oh, I don't mind.
没事 我可以等你
Hey, what do you think about
你觉得
going to a baseball game with me this weekend?
我们这周末一起去看棒球比赛怎么样?
Yeah, that... I'd love that. Yeah?
好啊 我... 很喜欢 真的吗?
Yeah. Of course, you know,
当然了 不过
the other employees might think
别的员工可能会觉得
that you're playing favorites, so...
你有些偏心 所以的话...
We don't have to tell them.
我们不一定非要告诉他们呀
Right, but then it gets, you know, even weirder,
话是可以这么说 但是 事情的发展会越来越奇怪
because it's like... now we're lying,
因为 你看...我们现在都开始撒谎了
so it'd be... it'd be a whole thing, trust me.
所以 这就是... 问题所在 信我没错
Yeah, you're probably right.
你说的可能是对的
Boy, when you finally go,
弟弟 等你真正开尿之后
it's really gonna be something, isn't it?
一定会非常壮观的 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Dina.
迪娜
How are things going with Bo?
小博的工作怎么样?
Uh, is he doing okay?
还可以吗?
Doing okay? He's a surv-head.
什么怎么了? 他是监工头了都
Sorry, surveillance head.
抱歉 是监视部的头头
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表