剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
barely talk about it, just how you were raised,
几乎不怎么谈论的事情 就像你是怎么长大的
opinion could change if you surrounded yourself
如果你周围更多的是一些很酷的人
with a cooler, more diverse group of friends type deals?
有各种类型的朋友 情况会不会改变
No, I think it's pretty simple.
不会 我觉得很简单
I mean, you're born a gender.
我的意思是 你性别是天生的
I think it's unnatural to try and change that.
我觉得试着去改变是违背自然的
That's what I was afraid of. Hey...
那才让我觉得很可怕 嘿...
Think about it this way.
这么想一想
Your brain doesn't make you a woman.
你的大脑不能决定你是一个女人
Breasts make you a woman.
是你的胸决定的
You know, these make you a woman.
你懂么 是这些让你成为一个女人
You're not gonna make this easy on me, are you?
你就是不想让我好过 是吧
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九
Boycott...I see you, Andre!
抵♥制♥... 我看到你了安德鲁!
Sandra, what are you doing?
桑德拉 你在干嘛?
Sandra!
桑德拉!
Come back to work, Sandra.
回来上班吧桑德拉
Sandra, no, no.
桑德拉不 不要
Come here, Sandra. Sandra, come here.
来吧桑德拉 桑德拉来这儿
Sandra, no, stay. Come here, come here.
桑德拉 不 别去 来吧 过来
Sandra, Sandra, stay. Sandra, come here!
桑德拉 桑德拉 别去 桑德拉 回来
Come back. Come on, girl.
回来 来吧 姑娘
Come here, Sandra. Come on!
来这儿 桑德拉 过来!
No, Sandra. Sandra, Sandra, Sandra, stay.
不 桑德拉 桑德拉 桑德拉 桑德拉 别走
Sandra, come back. Come here, baby.
桑德拉 回来 宝贝儿 来这儿
Come on. Come on, girl.
来吧 来吧 孩子
Come on! Sandra, stay!
来啊! 桑德拉 留在这儿
Sandra, no! Good girl.
桑德拉 不! 好孩子
Bad Sandra!
坏蛋桑德拉
You sure it's okay if I go back?
你确定要我回去?
You stuck it out as long as you could.
你已经在这儿坚持地够久了
You're one of the good ones.
你是最棒的人之一
Yeah, it was tough, but principles.
恩 很艰难 不过这是原则
Hey, dude, I'm bouncing.
嘿 伙计 我很激动
You're gonna go out with that girl?
你要和那个女孩儿出去?
Isn't she kind of a bigot?
她是不是个偏执狂?
Okay, dude, I'm the black guy in a wheelchair.
好了 伙计 我还是一个坐在轮椅上的黑人呢
I'll decide who the bigots are.
我会分清她是不是偏执狂的
Oh, no, you're right. I'm sorry.
噢 不 你说得对 抱歉
And this girl is a bigot, but I have a plan.
她是挺偏执的 不过我有个计划
I'm gonna take her out to dinner.
我会带她出去吃晚餐
Then I'm gonna have sex with her.
然后和她上♥床♥
A couple times.
干几次
Possibly six.
或许六次
But then when she asks for more,
然后要是她还要
I'm gonna say no.
我就说不
Not unless she takes a look
知道她能明白
at who she is as a person
作为人她到底是谁
and makes some serious changes.
并作出一些改变
Well, that will show her.
好吧 让她见识一下
I'm just trying to make the world a better place, dude.
我只是想让这个世界变得更美好 老兄
Thank you so much for your service.
真是谢谢你的努力了
This is what Martin Luther King would do.
马丁·路德·金是这么做的
Let's go, girl! Ha ha!
走吧 老妹!哈哈!
Thank you guys so much for getting me my job back.
谢谢你们帮我找回工作
You don't have to stay out here, you know?
你不必待在这儿的 你知道吗?
Oh, no, I'm staying out as long as you do.
不 你呆多久 我陪你呆多久
Which is when, do you think?
你要呆到什么时候呢?
I don't know. Maybe forever.
不知道 或许永远
Cool.
挺帅气
It's just that as soon as we put these signs down
其实只要我们一旦放下这些牌子
it's all over.
就都结束了
All of it. Like it never happened.
全部结束 就像什么也没发生过
Just back to square one.
还回到老地方
Everything's gonna be back to the way it used to be.
所有事情都会回到正轨
Except for that garden shed.
除了这些花♥园♥棚子
That's never gonna be the same.
不可能回到以前的样子了
You know, just because we go inside
你知道么 就算我们进去了
Doesn't mean it's over.
并不代表就这么完了啊
The fight'll go on. this was just the first punch.
斗争仍在继续 这只是打响反击的第一枪
So...
所以...
To be continued?
还能继续
To be continued.
还能继续
I'm exhausted.
累死我了
It's hard work not working.
不上班真累人
Yeah.
没错
My feet hurt.
脚好疼啊
Well, we have been on strike for two full days.
我们已经罢♥工♥整整两天了
One day.
一天
Mmm, agree to disagree.
抗♥议♥有效
I don't agree. you're wrong.
我没抗♥议♥ 明明就是你说错了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表