剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
We're not dating anymore.
我们分开了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这消息
I made him up.
我是编的
Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Bye.
拜
I need a super-embarrassing story about you.
我需要你的一个超级令人尴尬的故事
Why? It's just for my speech.
为什么? 为了我的演讲
And it's not essential,
虽然不是必要的
but if it could rhyme with "Fellatio," That would be icing.
但如果和"口♥活♥"押韵上 那就锦上添花了
No, Dina, most of the bridesmaids
别 迪娜 大多数的伴娘
aren't giving toasts.
都不祝酒的
I'm not.
我就不
I mean, no offense, but you're not funny.
无意冒犯 但是你不有趣
I'm funny.
我有趣
Sure, you're hilarious.
当然 你有趣极了
Come on.
别开玩笑了
Oh, my God. You look so gorgeous.
哦我的天 你看起来美呆了
The ceremony was beautiful.
这婚礼太美了
Why the hell did you invite Jeff?
你特么为什么要请杰夫?
I didn't. I think he came with Glenn.
我没啊 我以为他和格伦一起来的
No, a-as a friend.
不 作...作为朋友的身份
I'm not ready to talk to Jeff right now.
我现在还没准备好和杰夫谈话
Mateo, you think I'm funny, right?
马特奥 你觉得我是个有趣的人吧 对吧?
Attention, wedding guests, specifically Bo's friends.
注意了 诸婚礼贵宾 尤其是博的朋友们
Just because I'm a DJ
我是个DJ
does not mean I am "Carrying" Molly.
不等于我会"携带"莫利(毒品)
So please stop asking.
所以别来问了
Thank you for shopping at Cloud 9.
感谢你们惠顾云九超♥市♥
Damn it. Sorry. Force of habit.
我靠 不好意思 职业病
Justine lives in a studio apartment,
贾斯汀住在单身公♥寓♥
and she's 40, so obviously a lot of need there.
而且她40岁了 所以显然有很多需求
Excuse me. Okay.
借过 好的
Uh, Glenn.
额 格伦
What? I'mI'm gonna leave now.
怎么了? 我要...我现在要走了
Why? Because this is a wedding
为什么? 因为这是个
that I was not invited to.
我未受邀的婚礼
Plus, I'm wearing shorts.
再者 我穿着短裤
I didn't make you wear shorts.
我没逼你穿短裤呀
Still, I'm just gonna--
但仍然...我得
I got to go. No, no, no.
我得走了 不不不
You can't leave without saying hi
你不能走
to Cheyenne's adorable daughter,
你还没和夏安可爱的女儿打招呼
Harmonica.
赫莫妮卡
And don't let those chubby cheeks fool you.
别让这些胖乎乎的脸蛋儿骗到你
If her parents can't keep buying food for her...
如果她的父母不一直给她买♥♥吃的话...
she'll die.
她会死的
I'm gonna show you to somebody, yeah.
我要把你给某人看看 耶
Wait.
等下
What am I supposed to do with this?
我该怎么弄这孩子啊?
Mama.
妈妈
What is his game?
他在耍什么把戏?
He just shows up out of nowhere,
他就不知道从哪儿冒出来了
flashing those legs, carrying a baby around.
炫耀着胳膊腿儿的 带着个宝宝晃
I get it-- you're father material.
我懂... 你是块当爸的料子
I mean, I hate kids, but I love dads.
我的意思是 我讨厌孩子们 但我喜欢爸爸们
So do you always play the man?
所以一直都是你扮演男人的角色么?
Uh...yeah.
额...是的
Yeah, most of the time.
耶 大多数时间
Oh, that's-- that's wonderful.
那...那真棒
Oh, I see you went with the Pink Cheyenne.
我看你很喜欢"粉夏安"嘛
Yeah, it's Code Red, vodka, and 13 cherries.
耶 里面有樱桃酒 伏加特 还有13个樱桃
I'm kind of into it.
我有点爱上它了
Oh, look. There you guys are.
哦 看呐 那是你们
Oh, that's cute.
哦 那很可爱
But that is atypical, you know?
但一般不这样 你懂么?
If you caught us on a normal day,
如果你在平常的时候逮到我们
she'd probably have her hands around my neck, you know...
她可能手掐着我脖子 你知道那样...
"Jonah, you screwed up again.
乔纳 你又搞砸了
Go clean Softlines."
去打扫纺织品区
Okay, I don't talk like that.
好吧 我不是这样讲话的
Well, sometimes.
好吧 有时候这样
"Adam, wash your tennis shoes.
"亚当 洗洗你的网球鞋
They're disgusting."
它们脏到作呕"
Okay, well, they are disgusting
好吧 鞋很恶心因为
'cause there was a family of spiders living in them, so...
有一家子蜘蛛住在里面...所以...
Okay, well, they're my shoes, and I paid for them,
好吧 但它们是我的鞋子 我自己付钱的
so it's kind of none of your business.
所以某种程度上与你无关
Yeah, well, I was just asking you to be an adult
耶 好吧 我只是时不时地
every now and then, so... I know, but still.
要求你像个成人 所以... 我知道 但还是...
Yeah, okay.
耶 好吧
I'm Team Adam.
我支持亚当
All right, ladies and gents.
好了 女士们先生们
I'm gonna get this thing humming with a few jokes.
我要用几个笑话暖个场
Dina, you really don't have to.
迪娜 你真的不必这样
No, it's okay. It's okay.
不 没事 这没事
I'm a bridesmaid. It's part of my job.
我是位伴娘 这是我职责之一
All right, joke one--
好了 第一个笑话...
marriage is a three-ring circus,
婚姻是三戒组成的环
engagement ring,
订婚戒
wedding ring,
婚戒
suffering.
受苦(戒)
So...
所以
that was joke one.
这是第一则笑话
That's a grammar joke.
这个是语法笑话
If English isn't your first language,
如果你的母语不是英语
that one may be lost on you.
那你可能不太懂
Okay, next up--
好吧 下一个
what do you call a woman who likes small penises?
你会如何称呼喜欢小丁丁的女生
Hopefully Cheyenne.
就叫夏安好了
I'm kidding. The little ones tend to be
我就是开个玩笑
All right, thank you, Dina,
好了 谢谢你迪娜
for those beautiful and appropriate words.
谢谢你优雅又恰当的词汇
Yeah, well, good luck,
好吧 祝你好运
'cause this crowd blows!
因为这些人逊毙了
I just wanted to say
我想说的是
congratulations to Cheyenne and Bo.
祝夏恩和小博新婚快乐
uh, I-- I love you, Cheyenne.
我爱你 夏安
You remind me of me.
你让我想到了自己
I-I also met my husband in high school,
我也是在高中的时候遇到我的丈夫
and we did the whole "Baby first" Thing,
而且我们也把生娃放在第一位
and then got married because we had to.
然后我们就结婚了 因为我们不得不这么做
I mean, not-- Wah!
不是
I didn't mean we had to. I meant--
不是无奈之选 我是说
I meant we got pregnant so we got married...
我怀孕了所以我们才结婚
but, um, marriage is amazing!
但婚姻是不可思议的
I mean, is it hard work?
它会经历困难吗
Yes. Duh.
是的
Like, that's the cliche, right?
这不是人之常情吗 对吧
"Ah, it's so hard," Because it is.
它很残酷 就是这样
You know, one second everything's great,
上一秒一切都棒极了
and then you step on some invisible land mine,
下一秒你就踏上了隐形的地雷阵
and you're fighting.
你们会争吵
'Cause it's hard. It's just--It's hard.
因为婚姻是艰难的 它是痛苦的
But...
但是
it is the hard
就是因为这些困难
that makes it good.
才让婚姻变得美好
That--that wasn't me.
这不是我说的
That was from "A League of Their Own."
这出自《粉红联盟》(美国励志电影)
Why did Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell
为什么麦当娜和罗西·欧唐内
stop being friends?
不再是朋友了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表