剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my god, is he okay? Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
我的天啊 它还好吗 它会没事的
I just need to warm him up quick.
我得让它赶快暖和起来
Hey, Tim, go grab one of those dog baths.
嘿 蒂姆 去拿狗狗洗浴用品
We gonna get him to the bathroom.
我们要给他洗个澡
Heather, grab some hairdryers, blankets, and towels.
希瑟 拿吹风机 毯子 毛巾过来
Come on, little buddy. I got you.
挺住老兄 我在呢
Thank god Garrett was there. Yeah.
幸好加勒特在 是啊
Talk about integrity.
说到诚信正直
Uh, i... I don't... I don't think you're allowed to erase.
我... 我觉得应该不能涂改
I'm so excited to meet the parents.
马上就要见你父母了 好激动啊
Trying to decide if I should ask my questions
我得定下来我要问哪些问题
in chronological order from birth,
是从出生开始按时间顺序呢
or by degree of embarrassment.
还是按尴尬的等级排呢
Oh, Jonah, so sweet, so dumb.
乔纳 很贴心 很蠢
Do you actually think i'd bring you
你真的以为我爸妈在家的时候
along if my parents were here
我会带你来吗
They're in the new place. We're just getting boxes.
他们去新家了 我们只是搬箱子
Hey, princess.
嘿 小公主
We're a little behind schedule.
我们比计划慢了一点
A little? Hi, i'm Jonah,
一点? 嗨 我是乔纳
and I have a lot of questions.
而且我有很多问题想问
Why aren't you guys packed?
你们为什么不打包
It's an emotional process.
收拾的时候我们找到了好多美好的回忆
Amelia, you made this in preschool.
艾米 这是是你上学前班的时候做的
Amelia? Uh, stay in your lane.
艾米 你就站在过道
I'm already packed.
我已经收拾好了
Took me two minutes to box up everything I own.
我只用了两分钟就把我所有的东西打包好了
Let's see. uh, this is mostly socks,
让我看看 这都是袜子
a toothbrush, and a banana.
一个牙刷 一个香蕉
I keep it simple. what else do I need?
我保持简朴 我还需要点什么
I don't know, maybe your heart medicine,
我不知道啊 心脏药带了吗
so that your body doesn't reject your new valve?
这样你的身体不会排斥你的新瓣膜了
Yep.
好吧
Look, i'm gonna need to stay. Can you Uber back?
我得留下 你能不能打优步回去
Oh, n-n-no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不 这可不行
This is where I need to be, Amelia...
我要在这里体验艾米的童年
You know what, Connie?
你知道吗 康妮
Let's start with those photo albums.
我们一起来整理这些相册吧
What do ya say?
你觉得怎么样
Sit. Okay.
坐吧 好的
All right, now i'm gonna give you one more,
好吧 我就再给你一个
'cause i'm looking out for your sodium.
因为我要留心你的盐摄入量
Here you go. Hey, Garrett.
给你 嘿 加勒特
Hey there, little guy. How's your...
你好啊 小东西 你怎么
Oh, he thinks you're trying to steal his nacho.
他觉得你要偷它的玉米片
I'm not.
我没有
Anyway, good for you for finding him.
你能发现它真是太好了
You probably saved his life.
你拯救了它的生命
Hm, who saw that coming?
谁能想到呢
I didn't.
我没有
Eh, you know, it wasn't that big a deal.
这没什么大不了的
You might even win the award.
你甚至有可能赢到大奖
How crazy would that be? Garrett, integrity award winner.
那怎么可能呢 加勒特 正直大奖得主
Look, I know how much you want the award.
听着 我知道你有多想要这个奖
Whoa! That's quite a leap.
我可没这么说
Well, on the off chance that i'm
尽管我说对了的可能性很小
right, I wanna do this.
但我还是要这么做
Attention, Cloud 9 employees,
注意了 云九员工
Do not recommend me for the integrity award.
不要在正直大奖上推荐我
If you would like to reward me for rescuing a dog,
如果你们想奖励我救了狗狗
feel free to bring baked goods by customer service,
那就从顾客服务区拿些点心过来
preferably homemade.
最好是手工的
Thank you.
谢谢你
And no lemon squares, or anything with oatmeal.
而且不要柠檬酱和燕麦制品
Save that crap for somebody who did not rescue a dog.
把那些东西留给没救狗狗的人吧
My cousin's actually an exterminator up in Davenport.
我表兄其实是达文波特市的除虫专家
Name's Rob. You know him?
他叫罗比 你认识他吗
Eh, worth a shot.
我就问问看
would've been cool.
你认识的话就好了
All right, everyone out.
好了 清场
Break room is officially closed for fumigation.
休息室由于公务原因要关闭了 要熏蒸害虫了
This stuff is highly toxic.
药品毒性很大
Sandra, stay or go. I really don't care.
桑德拉 要么呆在这 要么出去 我不在乎
All right, bug man, room is yours.
好了 灭虫战士 房♥间是你的了
Go to town.
加油干吧
Oh, okay, nbd.
哦 好吧 总算都走了
Just a few roachies.
就是几只蟑螂而已嘛
I mean, ah.
我是说 啊
Come at me, bro.
来吧 伙计
She said the other kids were wearing capes at school.
她有次说其他孩子们在学校里戴着军帽
Then I picked her up one day. Nope.
然后我有一天就给了她一顶 她不要
Okay, mom,
好了 老妈
I was coping with grandpa dying in my arms.
我只不过是在安慰我怀里奄奄一息的爷爷
And you know what, why don't you guys get packing?
而且你们俩为什么不过来打包?
If you wanna chit-chat, exchange numbers.
要是你想闲聊的话 交换电♥话♥号♥码就行了
Already facebook friends.
我们已经是脸书好友了
So next we have...
所以接下来我们...
Oh, naked amy.
哦 裸着的艾米
Mom...
妈...
Please, you were three years old.
没事 你那时候才三岁啊
Don't worry, I only saw up-top stuff...
别担心 我只看了最上面的部分
Nothing south of the border.
没看下半部分
You're not making it better.
好不了多少行吗?
Oh, I didn't mean that in, like, a Latino way.
哦 我不是说像拉丁人那样子的
Hey, dad, you know, Jonah is a real art lover.
嘿 老爸 你知道吗 乔纳是个艺术迷
oh, really?
噢 真的吗?
Powerful, aren't they?
这些画真令人激动 不是吗?
Yeah... yeah, yeah,
是... 是啊 是啊
You have a... a real eye for composition.
你真的很有创作天赋
They're celebrities.
他们都是名人啊
Yeah. yeah, I caught that.
是 是 我看到了
I knew you'd appreciate them.
我就知道你会喜欢这些画
Pick your favorite one.
挑一个你最喜欢的吧
Oh, me? no, no, no. Come on, I couldn't.
哦 我? 不不不 不行
No, no, no, I insist.
不不不 你得挑一幅
I don't have room for them anyway in the new place.
反正新房♥子里放不下他们了
Oh, okay, thanks.
哦 好吧 谢谢
Um, yeah, i'll... i'll take, you know, Putin.
额 好 我会 我会带走一幅 就普♥京♥了
Why? Well, i...
为什么? 那 我...
That's just because... I mean, i... i'll take any of them.
就是因为... 我是说...我拿哪幅都行
No, no, no, no, fine. You want Putin, take him.
不不不不 好 你想要普♥京♥ 带走他吧
Thank you. This, uh... this mean a lot.
谢谢你 这 额... 真是太棒了
Let's say, um... $30 sound fair?
那我们说说价格吧... 三十美金怎么样?
Yeah... yeah, $30's... $30's cool.
好...好...三十... 三十美金不错
$30's good. Yeah.
三十很好
Hey, Cheyenne.
嘿 夏安
I was just reading your recommendation.
我刚刚读了你的推荐信
It is so nice.
超棒的
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
But three sentences?
但是就三句话?
Can I really be summed up in three sentences?
我能用三句话就总结完吗?
Oh, should it be longer?
哦 要写得再长点儿吗?
I'm just wondering if we could up the wow factor.
我就是觉得是不是我们加一些令人惊讶的事情
I mean, it's not about making it longer.
我是说 不是再写得长一点儿
It's about making it better and longer.
是写得更好 当然还有更长一点儿
So do you want me to write another one?
所以你想让我再重新写一个?
I think you want you to write another one.
我认为你会想让你自己再写一份
That's what i'm hearing. Oh, okay.
我是这么理解的 哦 好
I'll do it as soon as i'm done with this customer.
等我给这位顾客化好妆就去写
Oh, i'll take over,
我来帮替你就行
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表