剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe he could... he could, like,
可能他会 他会
fudge the paperwork or something.
做个假 蒙混过关什么的
great idea.
好主意
"Hey Jeff, you know how
"嘿 杰夫 你知道吗
you're barely even allowed to date me?
你不仅仅不能跟我约会
Well, surprise, turns out you're
更惊喜的来啦
also illegally employ me."
你还非法雇用了我
And i'd marry you if I could.
如果可以的话 我愿意嫁给你
But i'm supposed to marry Bo and he already bought a tie.
但我要和波结婚 而且他已经选好领带了
That's okay. Thanks anyway.
没事的 谢谢你
You know what?
你猜怎么着
Screw it. I'll do it.
不废话了 我来帮你
I'll marry you.
我要娶你
I don't understand the problem.
我不明白有什么问题吗
The problem, Maureen, is you have boxes
莫林 问题就在于 人类之间的
for eight different types of "pacific islander,"
关系至少能分成八个种类
But only three for what this relationship is.
而这个表格里面只列出了三种
Well, it's just for the files.
只是填个档案
It doesn't matter. just check the box
无所谓 你只要打个勾
And let's move on with our lives.
一切都万事大吉了
Fine. whatever.
好吧 就这样吧
This doesn't mean that you're in love.
这不代表你们恋爱了
It's just saying that you're in a relationship
只是说明你们现在的关系
that entails some level of mutual attraction and closeness.
会引起一定程度上的相互吸引和亲密举动
Maureen, we're gonna need to speak to your supervisor.
莫林 我们要和你的领导谈谈
Sometimes people ask me, "Hey, how'd you get
有的时候人们会问我 "嘿你是怎么把
those light bulbs way up there?"
那些明亮的灯泡装上去的"
And the answer is I don't know.
我的回答是 我不知道啊
Oh, hey, Amy. This is Amy.
嘿 艾米 这是艾米
She's our intrepid floor supervisor.
她是我们无畏的监管员
Amy, this is him.
艾米这就是他
Frenchfryguy81.
他就是"法式炸男81"
Tim.
蒂姆
The troll who wrote the yelp review.
那个写差评的喷子
Oh, oh. no, I wouldn't call him that.
不不不 我不会这么叫他的
But... so, you invited him back?
但是 你把他请回来了
Yeah, I mean, I couldn't rest knowing there was
是的 我不能对一个
an unhappy customer out there who thinks that this place is,
不满意的顾客无动于衷 他认为这里是
You know, quote "a bleep show."
你懂的 "一个哔哔秀"
Oh, i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was probably having a pretty bad day
我可能那天过的很糟糕
when I wrote that review. oh, we all come down
所以才写下那些评论 有时候我们
With a case of the crabs sometimes.
都会因为一些烦心的事心情失落
That's an interesting choice of words.
你的用词还真有趣
Yeah, anyway, i'm giving him the vip tour.
是 我带他全方位地参观了一下
Come on, i'll show you the giant trash compactor.
来吧 我带你看看庞大的垃圾压缩机
Oh, that is the vip tour. Yeah.
确实挺全方面的 是啊
Have fun. What else have you written?
玩的愉快 你还写了别的吗
Uh, I once wrote a review of the Burger King down on Delmar.
我给德尔马的汉堡王写过评论
Oh, I would love to read that.
我很愿意看看
So is the fear you'd be committing some kind of fraud?
所以你们害怕公♥司♥会觉得你们是欺诈吗
No, Robbie, Robbie. you're not listening to us.
不 罗比 罗比 你没听懂吗
Let me break this down for everyone.
我来给你们梳理一下
This is strictly sex. No one stays over
这只关乎于做♥爱♥ 没有留在谁家过夜
and we keep an even tally in terms of orgasms.
我们高♥潮♥的记录都是相同的
Actually, now that I think about it,
其实 我现在才想到
I owe you a... yeah. I am well aware.
我欠你一个... 我很清楚
This is T.J. from legal.
我是法律部的TJ
I've only been on the call the last 36 minutes,
我们的通话已经持续36分钟了
but I still think that the totality of the circumstances
但我仍然认为考虑到所有因素
points to a romantic relationship.
你们都属于暧昧关系
Come on. Dude, no, man.
不是吧 伙计不是的
In a relationship, you know things about the other person.
在感情中 你了解另一个人的事情
I don't know anything about Dina, nor do I care to.
我对迪娜一无所知 我也不关心
The feeling's mutual. Where did I grow up?
同感 我在哪长大
I don't know. Is my father dead or alive?
我不知道 我爸爸还活着吗
What is, "don't care, Alex?"
"不关心 亚力克斯?"是什么意思
Guys, it's just a box.
伙计们 这就是个选项而已
Actually, sorry to be a fly in the ointment,
事实上 抱歉我有点煞风景
but if there are absolutely no
不过要是完全没有
feelings of intimacy involved,
任何亲密的感觉的话
it could make things a little grayer, legally.
从法律上来说 这确实是个灰色地带
Yes, that's our point. Thank you.
对的 终于说到点子上了 谢谢你
Well thank god we looped in T.J.
好了 谢天谢地我们把TJ叫来了
Hey, Glenn.
嘿 格伦
We found a muddy tire in softlines.
我们在纺织品区上发现了一个沾满泥的轮胎
Nobody knows how it got there and we don't know
没人知道为什么会在那 我们不知道
what to do with it. Yeah, okay, glad to hear.
怎么处理它 好的 谢谢了
Glenn.
格伦
Oh, sorry, i'm just responding to all these old reviews.
哦 抱歉 我刚刚在回复很久以前的评论
like, in 2006,
像是是 2006年的
this lady found a pool of vomit in electronics.
这位女士在电子产品里发现了一堆呕吐物
"Dear Verna301,
"亲爱的维纳301
we have cleaned up the vomit."
我们已经清理了那些呕吐物"
We have cleaned up the vomit, right?
我们是已经清理了呕吐物的吧 是吧?
Yeah. I believe so.
嗯 肯定清理了
Frenchfryguy81 updated his review!
法式炸男81 更新了他的评论!
"So the manager invited me back to the store
"所以商店经理邀请我去商店
and tried to brainwash me with
而且试图对我洗♥脑♥
an hour-long propaganda tour."
吹了一个小时
"Pathetic man."
"真可悲"
"Muppet voice."
"蠢货"
Why would anyone write this?
他们为什么这么写?
Because he likes complaining.
因为他喜欢吐槽
Don't engage. You won't win.
不要理他了 你不可能赢的
Well, you can die trying.
好啊 试试 谁怕谁
So we've got Robbie, T.J. from Legal,
我们这边有法律部的罗比和TJ
Delores from Compliance, Mark from Operations,
监管部门的德洛丽丝 策划部的马克
and the whole team in associate relations.
以及公♥关♥部门的所有成员
Is everyone up to speed?
大家都上线了么?
got it.
收到
Sorry if I cut out. i'm on a cruise ship.
不好意思 我可能会断线 我在游轮上
I think what we're coming to here
我觉得我们来这儿
is adding a fourth box. yes!
是要加上第四种选项 对!
Yeah, that's all we're asking.
这就是我们想问的
Back on track.
总算回到正题了
Okay, so what do we label the box?
好 那这个选项上要怎么写?
Like, uh, "friends with benefits"?
要不就 额 "炮♥友♥"
Oh. I wouldn't say we're friends.
我都不清楚我们算不算朋友
Hmm, oh, so maybe more like a...
额 哦 应该更像是...
And apologies, Maureen...
我为自己的用词感到抱歉 莫林...
but like "A hate effing thing"?
或者是 "死敌"
Again, sorry, Maureen. That's okay, T.J.
再一次表示抱歉 莫林 没关系的 TJ
I'm a grownup. Yeah, you know what?
我已经是成年人了了 你知道吗?
The thing is that I don't hate Dina.
事实是 我并不讨厌迪娜
Eh, i'm just more ambivalent.
额 我只是很矛盾
Yeah, almost like an apathy. Maybe an apathy.
是 我们对对方很冷漠 就是很冷漠
Yeah, I could go with apathy.
是 这个词就很不错
Sorry, that's me. We're just pulling into port.
抱歉 是我 我们刚刚进港口
So you're not a refugee.
所以你并不是难民
You're not a special agricultural worker.
你也不是特殊的务农者
Any interest in joining the military?
你对入伍有什么兴趣吗?
I don't trust myself with a weapon.
我是不会让自己拿着武器的
I would like killing too much.
我会想杀人
Oh, or you could just get beat up.
或者 你可以被打一顿
"Person may be eligible for a special u.n. visa
"人们可以合法持有联♥合♥国♥特别签证
if they are a victim of a violent crime,
如果他们是暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者,
Such as an assault."
比如说暴打"
That's crazy.
简直疯了
I can't believe that's real.
我不敢相信这是真的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表