剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I forgot you weren't a surv-head.
我忘了你不是监视部门的
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Um, but is he, like, acting a little weird around you?
那他 额 在你身边有什么奇怪的表现吗?
You mean how he wants to have sex with me?
你是说他想和我来几发的意思?
Listen, relax, okay?
听着 放松 好吗?
I'm not interested. Not enough body hair.
我对他不感兴趣 体毛不够多
He looks like a newborn mouse.
就跟只刚出生的小老鼠一样
Oh...okay, good.
啊... 那就好
You should really have a little more trust in your man.
你应该对你男人信任一点
Yeah.
是啊
You're right. I should trust him.
你说得对 我应该相信他
Thanks.
谢谢你
And listen, if he masturbates to me on his lunch break,
还有 如果他午休时间对着我打飞机
that's his business, okay?
那是他的问题 好吗?
It's not my fault.
错不在我
Okay.
行吧
So corporate sent me two tickets
公♥司♥给了我两张
to this weekend's Cardinals game,
周末红雀队的棒球门票
so I'm gonna pick one employee to go with me...
所以我决定挑一名员工和我一块去...
completely at random.
完全随机哦
So all your names are in here, and it's time to pick now.
你们的名字都在这里 现在开始
Is it Saturday or Sunday, 'cause I...I actually have...
周六还是周天啊 我... 还得...
It doesn't matter, Sandra.
桑德拉 没关系
I'm cremating my dog. Jonah!
我要给我的狗狗火葬 乔纳!
You didn't even read it. I glanced at it.
你看都还没看呢 我瞥了一眼
I did not see you glance at it.
没看见你瞥了一眼呢
Congratulations, Jonah! Yeah!
恭喜你 乔纳! 太好了!
So, uh, if you, uh, see us on the jumbotron,
所以 如果你们在电视机前看到我们俩
this is how that happened.
那就是这样的机缘巧合
You know what, I'm worried about traffic.
我看看 我挺担心塞车的
Maybe you guys should head down there early,
或许你们俩可以提前到那附近
and make a day out of it. Yeah.
在那里玩上一天什么的 是啊
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
Uh, yeah, you know what, uh, I am all booked up this weekend.
这周末我好像都没空
well, I didn't literally mean, like, this weekend.
我也不是非说 是这个星期
I... I meant, like, um,
我的意思是...
when this nearest weekend is over, then that weekend.
最近这个周末结束后的 下个周末
Uh, oh, well, uh, this is frustrating.
这样啊 那我也很抱歉了
I am booked up then too.
那个周末档期也满了
I'll go. I love b-ball.
我去吧 我喜欢B球
Oh, yeah, that's what they call baseball.
对我们就是这么叫棒球的
No, nobody else is going.
不 其他人都不能去
Jonah won, so Jonah's coming with me.
乔纳赢了 乔纳和我一起去
No, Glenn, I did... I didn't win.
没有 格伦 我... 我没赢
I... somebody else should... No, you won.
我... 别人也可以... 没有 就是你赢了
No, I didn't win... I clearly... Fair and square.
没有 我没赢... 我根本就... 光明正大地赢了
But I can't do it, Glenn. No, you...
但是我去不了啊 格伦 不 你...
I'm sure you can move stuff around.
我敢肯定你能腾出时间来的
I'm completely booked up, and then I can't.
我档期完全满了 所以真的去不成
I can't go. Winners go, losers don't go.
我去不了 赢的人去 输的人不准去
Glenn, I don't wanna hang out with you.
格伦 我不想和你一起去
All right, looks like I'm in.
这下好了 好像我真的可以去了
Oh, one condition,
有一个条件
uh, if I catch a foul ball,
假如我接到一个界外球
I'm not giving it to a kid.
我是不会给旁边座位的小孩的
I respect that.
我同意
Glenn, I just came by to-- to return this.
格伦 我就是过来...还这个
Eugene? Thank you.
尤金? 谢谢
Glen? Thanks.
格伦? 谢了
I'll put this on my new assistant.
我要给我新助理戴上这个
Listen,
听着
I'm sorry I lied about wanting to hang out.
我很抱歉说谎想要和你一起出去玩
Your breath is warm.
你的气息好温暖
Eugene, could-- could we maybe have a minute?
尤金 能...能否让我们私聊一下?
Of course. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Glen, I, uh...
格伦 我...
I get that you felt weird
我理解 我和克莉丝汀约会
about me dating Kristen,
这事儿让你觉得不舒服
and--I don't know--I guess I just thought
并且...我说不清...我可能只是原想
if we spent some time together, maybe I could win you over.
如果我们俩花点时间处处 说不定我能让你改变想法
I get it.
我懂
It's tricky.
这事棘手
I mean, you're dating my daughter,
我的意思是 你在约会我女儿
and I'm a strong alpha.
而我是个强硬的大佬
No, yeah, yeah, exactly.
不 绝对是
But please, from now on, just be honest with me.
但是 从现在开始 请对我坦诚相待
Absolutely. You have my word.
绝对地 我向你保证
Okay.
好的
Hey, did Kristen sleep over at your apartment last night?
克莉丝汀昨晚有在你公♥寓♥过夜么?
No, we met for breakfast at 4:00 a.m. At a gas station.
不 我们今天凌晨4点约了早饭 在加油站
Thanks, that's what I thought.
谢谢 我正是这么想的
Even if we never find out who she is,
即使我们永远查不出她是谁
isn't it nice to know that at least one person
知道至少有一个在这儿工作的人
who worked here didn't end up on drugs,
没有沦落到吸毒 或者坐牢 或者沉沦在沙发里
or in prison, or fused to a couch?
这不就很棒了么?
The future is bright.
未来无限光明
Yep,I can smell the French press coffee now.
是啊 我现在都能闻着法式手冲咖啡的味儿
Why wait?
等什么呢?
Don't we sell one of those French presses
我们店里不是卖♥♥那种
here in the store?
法式咖啡压壶么?
What?
什么?
She's a Cloud 9 model.
她是云九的一个模特
Yep.
是呐
You still want to pick up the French press?
你仍想买♥♥那个法压壶么?
Nope.
不了
You know, I do think I have seen that woman naked, though.
我确实觉得我看过那女人裸体的样子
You think you've seen everyone naked.
你觉得你见过每个人裸体的样子
I can't believe I doubted him.
我不敢相信我怀疑了他
I mean, he's the father of my child.
我的意思是 他可是孩儿爸
Do you think this is chocolate sauce or blood?
你觉得这是巧克力酱还是血?
Chocolate.
巧克力
I mean, maybe something's wrong with me.
我的意思是 可能我有些不对劲
Maybe I can't trust the people in my life,
可能我就是没办法信任我身边的人
because of my relationship with my dad.
因为我和我爸的关系
Cheyenne...
夏安...
It is blood.
是血
I can't believe you.
我真难以置信
What? No, no, no, it's not what you think, okay?
什么? 不不不 这不是你想的那样 好么?
I was just gonna hide out here until the store closes,
我只想在超♥市♥打烊之前藏这儿
and then I was gonna rob the place.
然后就出来抢劫这地方
That is what I thought you were doing!
这正是我觉得你会做的!
You know, I love how you know me so well.
你知道的 我真喜欢你如此懂我
We could probably both get fired from you doing this.
你这么做可能会让我们俩都被开除
Did you even realize how this would affect me?
你有没有意识到这可能会波及到我?
I was doing this for you, okay?
我是为了你这样做的 好么?
So our wedding would be sick as hell.
这样我们的婚礼就能好上天了
It would have, like, peacocks and Flo Rida
婚礼会...有孔雀 有说唱大牛弗洛·里达
and dope-ass peonies.
还有碉堡的牡丹花
I don't need all that.
那些我全都不需要
Really?
真的么?
Let's just have a nice, simple wedding,
我们就办一个温馨简单的婚礼
and then we save up our money,
然后我们攒钱
we can spend it on something important,
可以花在一些重要的东西上
like one of those Jacuzzis with the purple lights,
比如那款带紫色灯光的按♥摩♥浴缸
or those gold teeth that you've always wanted.
或者你一直想要镶的金牙
Damn, girl, you're too good for me.
卧♥槽♥ 宝贝 我简直配不上你
Totally.
当然
Attention, y'all are bitch ass hoes.
注意 你们一群小婊♥子♥混♥蛋♥
I quit!
我辞职!
I'm keeping the vest. Oh, no, you're not.
我要留下这马甲 不 你不能
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表