剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Why can't one of the warehouse guys load this?
为什么装货的人不能装一下这个?
I don't know. Dina just told me to
我不知道 迪娜只是说让我搬
and when I asked her why, she said, "Shut up, Sandra."
我问她原因的时候 她只说了句"桑德拉 闭嘴"
Shut up, Sandra!
闭嘴 桑德拉
What are you... Ladies' lunch.
你干嘛... 女士们的午餐会
No. No! No!
不 不 不!
I said no!
不要!
This is for your own good.
这可是为了你好哟
Yeah, you didn't have to kidnap me, Dina.
是 但你不必绑♥架♥我吧 迪娜
Kidnapping is what you do to children.
儿童才能享受绑♥架♥这个词
You're pushing 40. I abducted you.
你都要40了 我是劫持了你
All right, everybody. First on the agenda:
好了 大家伙 第一项日程
free talk.
畅所欲言
A couple of ground rules. No shop talk.
但得列几个基本规则 不谈工作
Also, no religion or politics. Too divisive.
也不谈宗教政♥治♥ 太容易造成不合了
Also, don't tell a story about someone
还有 不许讲不是大家都
we don't all know.
认识的人的故事
It makes people feel excluded.
这会让人觉得被排外了
Other than that, sky's the limit.
除此之外 随意讲
Have you guys heard the new Fetty Wap song?
你们听了菲迪·瓦普(说唱歌♥手)新出的歌♥没?
We're not talking about music!
我们不谈音乐! 行不行?
Okay? That's just a bunch of sounds,
音乐就是一堆声音而已
and I can hear that anywhere.
我走哪儿都能听见这些声音
Three, two, one!
三 二 一!
Muffin ball!
松饼球!
Into the mop bucket! Yes, that's a niner!
进了拖把桶! 太棒了 这是进的第九个球了!
He's looking to ten it.
向十连球进发
You guys!
你们这群家伙
Are you literally insane?
你们是真疯了么?
Sorry, Mateo. Could you throw us back
很抱歉 马特奥 但是
the muffin ball, though?
你能替我们把松饼球扔回来么?
I could. But I won't.
能啊 但是我不想
Hey, yo, you know what?
嘿 哟 你造么?
We should get blockers. I was just gonna say that.
我们应该找个拦网手 我正准备说呢
Hey, thanks, Mateo!
嘿 谢啦 马特奥!
I'm having a lot of fun with you.
我和你玩得真快活
Don't ever say that to me again.
永远别再对我说这话
Just get the blockers.
去找拦网手就好
Can I start you ladies off with some drinks, or...
我能先给你们这些女生上点酒么 或者...
No, we don't drink.
不 我们不喝酒
Can you imagine?
你能想象得到么?
glug, glug, glug, glug.
咕嘟 咕嘟 咕嘟 咕嘟
Oh, uh, white wine. Two ice cubes.
哦 额 白葡萄酒吧 加两块冰
I'll take a Rusty Spaniard.
我要份锈色西班牙
I'm gonna have to see some ID. Are you kidding?
我得查查你的身份证件呢 你在逗我么?
Look at her face. She's, like, 2,000.
看看她的脸 她都像... 2000岁了
This is embarrassing.
有点尴尬呢
I left my ID at the lawyer office.
我身份证落律师办公室了
That's fine. What do you want?
没事 你要点什么?
I'll have four beers, please.
额 请给我四瓶啤酒
How about we order our meals at the same time
不如我们一起都点完餐
and then maybe you can just bring the check now.
然后你就可以现在买♥♥单了
That would be great. Thank you.
这样的话再好不过了 谢谢你
So what is fast?
让我看看... 什么上得比较快?
All right, Marcus, alley-oop me into the cooler, okay?
好了 马库斯 空中接力下球到冷藏箱那边 好不?
Now, Brett, come back, come back, come back!
就现在 布雷特 回来 回来 回来!
Oh, no! Damn it!
哦 不! 我靠!
He's got the moves like Jagger.
摇摆动作很不错
That's your fault, Marcus. Me? Get your head
都怪你 马库斯 我? 兄弟
in the game, man. Mateo tattles me
认真点比赛好么 马特奥向我透露
that you're playing a game instead of working.
你们在比赛而不是工作
Seriously, dude?
兄弟 来真的啊?
Yeah, you're misusing baked goods
对啊 你们不当使用这些烘焙商品
and hurting people's cashmere, so...
还弄坏别人的羊绒衫 所以...
Come on, man. I'm sorry,
得了吧 我很抱歉
but this game is over, okay?
但这场比赛要结束了 好么?
I'm throwing this away.
我要把这个扔掉
Did you see that? What?
你看到了么? 什么?
Glenn, you just got a mannequin bumper.
格伦 你刚刚扔了个... 假人球!
Is that good?
这很厉害么?
Phew, I don't know.
噗 怎么说呢
Is the best you can do good? Whoo.
岂止不错 简直是棒极了! 哇哦
Come on, you had to play this before.
说真话 你肯定之前练过这个
No, I swear. I mean, I'm on
没 我发誓没 我是说 我是
my church's Wiffle ball team.
教会的空心棒球队运动员
Well, I get the emails.
我收到他们的邮件了
Ooh, well, I don't know.
怎么说呢
I mean, I'd say you're a natural.
我不得不说你是个天才
I mean, that was incredible.
这简直不可思议
Yeah? Glenn, they're obviously
是吗 格林 他们明显是
manipulating you. - You're just jealous
在诱惑你 你就是嫉妒我
because I got a manne-bump on my first try.
因为我一次就打出了假人球
Please! Anyone can hit that stupid mannequin.
拜托 谁都能打中那个蠢模特好吗
Really? Prove it.
真的吗 证明一下
Nice, Mateo!
太棒了 马特奥
I did it. Yeah.
我做到了 是的
Yeah, you did. I'm an athlete.
是的 你做到了 我简直是个运动员
I'm an athlete.
我是个运动员
I did it! I'm Simone Biles!
我做到了 我是西蒙·拜尔斯
I'm Simone Biles! Who?
我是西蒙·拜尔斯 谁
Yes! Simone Biles!
是的 西蒙·拜尔斯
The Olympic gymnast.
奥♥运♥会冠军
Ohh, thank you. Okay, so...
谢谢你 好吧
why don't we go around the circle
为什么我们不一个一个来
and each name our favorite part of the penis?
说出你们最喜欢JJ的哪个部分
I'll go first. The bottom.
我先来 根部
So, Cheyenne,
然后 夏安
how are things with you and Bo?
你和小博过的怎么样了
Great. You know, same old Bo.
棒极了 你懂的 小博还是老样子
Little dangerous, little mysterious,
有点危险 又有些神秘
little dyslexic.
还有些许阅读困难
He recently lost his flip-flops so, you know...
他最近把拖鞋丢了...
ups and downs.
起起落落
And, um, Sandra, you're still with Jeff?
桑德拉 你还和杰夫在一起吗
Um, yeah. It's fine.
是的 还不错
It's fine? This is ladies' lunch, Sandra.
还不错 这是闺蜜午餐时间 桑德拉
We need deets.
我们要分享小秘密
We spend hours on the phone,
我们打很久的电♥话♥
just talking.
只是说说话
He loves my taste in music.
他喜欢我对音乐的品味
I spend the night at his hotel when he's in town.
他在市里的时候我就去他的酒店过夜
We make love on silk sheets.
我们在丝绸床单上做♥爱♥
Oh, God, he's...gentle
天啊 他很温柔
and strong.
却很强壮
Sometimes he's dark.
有时候他很阴暗
He took me to the edge of his balcony once
有一次他把我推到阳台的边缘
and he asked, "Are you afraid?"
然后他问我"你害怕吗"
And I said, "Yes."
我回答 "是的"
And he said, "Good.
然后他说 "很好
That's how I feel with you."
这就是我对你的感觉"
And then we made love.
接着我们做♥爱♥
And then we ate dinner.
然后吃晚餐
And it was fancy.
非常美妙的体验
He thinks I'm prettier than my sister.
他觉得我比我姐姐更可爱
Yeah.
好吧
So when you say the bottom,
你刚才说底部
you mean the base or, like, the underside?
你说的是根部 还是 底侧
Um, I'd have to say, like, just the full underneath.
我说的是最下面
Loose muffin! Loose muffin!
抓住它 抓住它
Go, go, go, go, go!
快快快
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表