剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
That was just me. Uh, yeah. No, I...
这就是我的看法 嗯 没有 我...
I so didn't...I had a few drinks.
我无意的...我喝了点酒
It's fine. I just...
没关系的 我只是...
I think that it's time to cut the cake, so...
我想切蛋糕的时间到了 所以...
I'm just...I'm gonna go inside.
我...我要进去了
Okay. Yeah.
嗯嗯 好的
Um... thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks, yeah.
对的 谢谢啊
Hello.
你好
Did you forget something?
你忘拿东西了吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I forgot to do this.
我忘记做这件事了
is it okay if I kiss you?
我就这样亲你可以吗?
Okay.
可以
Everyone, Bo and I just want to say thanks
各位来宾 我和小博想要说非常感谢大家
for making our wedding so dope.
把这场婚礼办得这么酷炫
Oh, and shout-out to Boonville Women's Correctional Facility
感谢本顿维尔女子监狱
for letting my mom Skype in during the ceremony.
他们让我妈妈通过视频看到婚礼进程
Where's Jeff?
杰夫在哪里?
Looks like he's leaving.
看样子他要走了
To see the love in here and have my work family
看到了我的爱人 还有我的同事
and my real family and my friend family
我真正的家 我的好朋友们
and my mall family and
还有超♥市♥大家庭
To piggyback on Cheyenne,
补充一下夏安的话
at Cloud 9, we're not just coworkers.
在云九超♥市♥ 我们不只是同事
We're a family.
我们更是一个大家庭
Jeff, please don't make me fire my family!
杰夫 请不要让我裁掉我的家人!
Right. Who's ready to do the Chicken Dance?
好的 有人准备好了要来跳小鸡舞吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表