剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Would you like two or three tamales?
你想要两个还是三个玉米粉蒸肉?
What the hell are you doing with my daughter?
你特么对我女儿干了些什么?
I'll kill you.
我要杀了你
No, no, no, no, no, sir. No, not... it's not...
不 不 不 不 先生 这不是...
I'm kidding. Look at him freaking out.
我开玩笑的 看他那个怂样
It's still hilarious, dad.
还是一如既往地搞笑呢 爸
Your cousins are downstairs.
你表哥在楼下
Steven's girlfriend is very loud.
史蒂文的女朋友可吵了
I told you.
告诉你了吧
I'm going to the store to get some ice.
我要去超♥市♥买♥♥点冰回来
No, dad, we don't need ice. We need you to pack your stuff.
别 爸爸 我们不要冰 我们要你赶快打包
This is never gonna get done.
这个包永远打不好了
I'm so sick of having to do everything for them.
我真受够了每件事都要我来帮他们做
Then don't.
那就别做
Come on. No, III mean it.
呵呵 别这样 我是认真的
What... what would happen if you just left right now?
如果你现在就一走了之会...会怎么样呢?
Then I would be the one who had
那我就会变成那个不得不
to deal with the consequence?
收拾烂摊子的人了?
No, you would be the one
不 你是会变成那个
who decided to deal with the consequences,
决定要收拾烂摊子的人
instead of just letting them deal with it.
而不是让他们收拾的那个人
I'm just saying, it's not your responsibility
我的意思是 让每个人每件事都办好
to make sure that everything goes well for everybody else.
不是你的责任
You're right.
你说得对
They're grownups. They'll figure it out.
他们是成年人了 他们应该自己解决
Okay. Great. Let's get out of here.
好的 太棒了 我们离开这儿吧
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走
Like tha... like, out that way?
就像那...从那里出去?
Oh, yeah, I'm not dealing with my cousins.
对啊 我可不想和我表哥们打照面
It's like non-stop Dr. Evil impressions.
他们就跟烦人的邪恶博士似的
Excuse me, do you have anymore bug bombs in back?
打扰一下 你们仓库里还有多的灭虫弹么?
There's only one left, and I have to do my whole house.
这边只剩一个了 但我得给整个房♥子除虫
One's all you need for a house.
一个足够清理一栋房♥子了
Three of them would fill a scottrade center.
三个都可以清理史考特竞技场了
Thanks, man.
多谢了 兄弟
You really schlonged me with this whole dog scam.
你真的干掉了我 用这个...狗狗骗局
Well, that's a low blow.
额 这说法真卑鄙
But since I'm a man of...
但是鉴于我是个...
integrity, i'm gonna let it slide.
正直的人 我决定随它去了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
You you you don't even care about this award.
你你你...甚至都不在乎这个奖
Why do you assume that I don't care?
你为什么觉得我不在乎?
One time I do a good deed, I'd like a little recognition.
我做了次好事 我想得到一点褒奖
I like plaques. I got walls.
我喜欢徽章 我有墙等着放呢
Are you crying? Yeah! I got feelings, too,
你是在哭么? 是!我也是有情感的
although not such strong feelings
尽管不该强烈到要落泪
这有点怪怪的
Okay, this is our store today.
看 这是我们超♥市♥现在的样子
Here's where I'd like to see it in three months.
这是我想要在三个月内见到的样子
Fresh coat of paint, advanced security system.
全新的涂层 先进的安保系统
You can tell Jeff whatever they have
你可以告诉杰夫 无论特拉维夫
at the Tel Aviv air we'll be fine.
那边给我们什么 我们都接受的
Now here's where I'd like to see it in three years.
现在这张是我想在三年内看到的样子
Enough! I'm not your slave, okay?
够了! 我不是你的奴隶 行不行?
I mean, Jeff's not.
我的意思是 杰夫不是你奴隶
Jeff's... Jeff's not gonna do any of those.
这些事情 杰夫...杰夫一件都不会做
What is going on?
发生了什么?
That's not great.
这看起来不妙
I'm sorry. I just feel terrible.
对不起 我感觉很糟糕
I feel sick. I feel sick.
我不舒服 我感觉恶心
Yeah, as boys, we're told to keep our feelings inside.
我们在男孩的时候 就被要求收敛情感
But this is good.
但这很好
I'm crying, you're crying.
我在哭 你在哭
And...
并且...
And my nose is bleeding, and your nose is bleeding.
并且我的鼻子在流血...你也在流血
What?
什么?
Code orange.
橙色警报
This is a code orange toxic event.
这是橙色毒气警报事件
Everyone evacuate the building.
每个人都撤离大楼
What is going on?
发生了什么?
I don't know, but looks like kind of a mess.
我不知道 但是看起来一团糟
You know, they're adults.
你知道 他们是成年人了
I'm sure they can handle it. Whatever it is.
我确信他们可以处理的 不管是什么事
You know, we never did get lunch.
你知道 我们还没吃午饭
Gotta eat.
人得吃嘛
Oh, no, not here, sir.
不 别在这儿脱 先生
We have a...
我们有更衣...
What percentage oxygen you using?
你们用的多少百分比的氧气?
Standard 80?
常规80%的?
So some moron decided to set off
所以就是有个傻瓜在你们的休息室里
ten industrial-sized bug bombs in your break room.
放了十个工业用型灭虫弹
Oh, I'm sure he was just trying to help.
哦 我确信他只是想要帮忙
Or she! Whoever it is.
或者是她! 随便什么人吧
Hey, so, uh, early dinner tonight?
嘿 所以 额 早点去吃晚饭?
What are you doing? It's fine.
你在做什么? 没事的
I... I came clean.
我...我坦白了
I mean, the secret was just inflaming my ulcer.
我的意思是 我们的秘密只会加重我的溃疡
And they're okay with it? Yeah, it's fine.
然后他们可以接受这样? 没事的
It's... it's basically fine.
基本上...没事
You need to transfer to a different store.
你得调到另一个超♥市♥
Transfer?
调走?
Why can't I just have a car?
为什么我不能好好地有辆车?
I don't know. You just can't.
我不知道 你可能就是不能吧
No, see, the thing is "Party of Five"
不 你看 五口之家展现了
showcased his boyish appeal, but it made it harder for him
他的男孩魅力 但也让他更难去
to get darker, more adult roles.
塑造更黑暗 更成人的角色
I wonder what he's doing now.
我好奇他现在做什么
He married Kelly from "The Real World:New orleans."
他娶了《现实世界-新奥尔良》那个片子里的凯莉
They live in Park City with their three kids.
他们和三个孩子一起住在帕克城
Whose names are...
孩子的名字是...
How would I know?
我怎么会知道?
Jackson, Miller, and Lucy.
杰克逊 米勒 还有露西
Okay, so who was your '90s crush?
好吧 你的90年代的痴迷偶像是谁?
Alyssa jayne milano was born in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn...
艾丽·莎杰妮·米兰出生在布鲁克林的宾臣墟区...
Of course it was Alyssa Jayne Milano!
当然是艾丽·莎杰妮·米兰!
In 1972.
在1972年
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表