剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
这就是我想跟你说的
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我觉得你哥哥的决定有些仓促
I think your brother made a rash decision.
他是国君
He is your prince.
如果我能够和他谈谈
If I could just talk to him...
他不会改变心意的
He won't change his mind.
拜托了
Please.
别逼我求你
Don't make me beg you.
你为什么不来明晚的宴席呢
Why don't you come to the feast tomorrow night?
各大家族的盛宴
Of the Great Houses?
凯布莱特夫人因为还在丧期 所以拒绝出席
Lady Capulet has declined on account of her grief.
你和你叔叔可以代表你们家族去
You and your uncle could represent your House.
我会告诉伊斯克罗斯你想和他谈谈
I'll tell Escalus you want to talk to him.
你来参加吗
Will you attend?
我觉得这主意非常好
I would like that very much.
好的 我会参加的
Yes, I will attend.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
我的朋友
my friend.
很高兴见到你... 罗莎琳小姐
It's good to see you... Lady Rosaline.
站住 小偷
Stop, thief!
把我的刻刀还我
Give me back my chisels.
你妈妈没教你艺术家的东西不能偷吗
Didn't your mother tell you not to steal from artists?
所有人都知道你只偷富人的东西
Everyone knows you only steal from the rich.
让我走
Let me go!
你把刻刀都放下 我就放你走
You let go of the chisels, I'll let go of you.
让她走吧
Let her go.
谢谢...
Thank you...
班佛利欧
Benvolio.
你是蒙太古家族的人 是吗
You're a Montague, correct?
我是 先生
I am, sir.
看上去你得重新打磨这把刀了
Looks like you're going to have to re-sharpen this one.
你雕刻石头吗
You work with stone?
有时候刻黄铜 但我也刻大理石
Sometimes bronze. I'm yet to sculpt with marble.
那镶嵌在大教堂框上是乌银吗
Was that niello I saw on the outer frame of the duomo?
你不只是个石匠 也是个艺术家啊
Not just a stonemason, but an artist, as well.
这只是我的爱好
It's more of a hobby.
关于凯普莱特和蒙太古家族的流言...
All this talk of Capulets and Montagues...
真正的战争其实在于艺术家和主顾之间
the real war is between artists and patrons.
他们利用我们巩固权
They use us to increase their power
却拒绝为我们的劳动支付酬劳
and refuse to reward us for our work.
你的主顾怎么会不欣赏它呢
How can your patron not appreciate this?
这些窗户的比例堪称完美
The proportions of these windows are perfect.
你很善良 但不幸的是
You are kind, but unfortunately,
我的主顾对于赞扬和金钱
my patron holds his compliments and his funds
都太过于吝啬
too close to his chest.
真的吗
Really?
嗨
Hey!
干得漂亮 我的小朋友
Well done, my little friend.
谢谢 大人
Thank you, My Lord.
早上好 叔叔
Good morning, Uncle.
你今天起得比平时早很多啊
This is far earlier than your usual rise.
你又给我惹了什么乱子
What trouble do you bring me at this hour?
什么事也没有 实际上 恰恰相反
No trouble at all. In fact, just the opposite.
我和凯普莱特家族的建筑师聊了好一会
I spoke with Capulet's architect for quite some time.
凯普莱特家族欠了他和他的石匠
Capulet owes him and his stonemasons
一大笔钱
a large sum of money.
所以他们才
It's why they stopped their work
在离完工一个月的时候停工
with only a month left of construction.
所以 凯普莱特家族要么是太小气...
So, Capulet is either cheap...
要么是破产了
Or broke.
侄子啊 你做的这些值得我们家族骄傲
You did our House proud, nephew.
我想到了嘉奖你的方式
And I think I have a way to reward you.
你说真的
Is that so?
你陪我
You shall accompany me
参加今晚在宫举办的皇家宴会
to the Royal Feast at the palace tonight
以蒙太古家族继承人的身份去
as the heir to House Montague.
抱歉 叔叔 花一个晚上时间
I'm sorry, Uncle, but spending an evening
和一群骄傲自大的贵族在一起
with a group of preening noblemen
可不是我认为的奖励
is certainly not my idea of a reward.
那就不要称它为"奖励"
Then let's not call it a "Reward."
我们就叫它"义务"
Let's call it an "Obligation."
他怎么样
How is he?
不是很好
Not well.
我怕他挺不过今晚
I fear he may not last through the night.
那是什么
What is that?
我父亲当兵的时候 他们在战场上
When my father was a soldier, this was how they treated wounds
处理伤口的
on the field of battle.
用热油 那他还没被治好就死了
Boiling oil? He'll die before he's healed.
或许吧
He may.
凯普莱特夫人已经抑郁成疾
Lady Capulet is already sick with grief.
如果他死了 她或许就承受不了了
Another loss would be too much for her to bear.
而我在家族里的地位也更加低贱
And my station in this house would sink even lower.
所以 我们不惜一切代价都要让他活下来
So, it's important we try everything we can to save him,
你同意吗
wouldn't you agree?
我很抱歉 大人
And I am sorry, My Lord.
但这会有点疼
But this going to hurt.
嘘
Shh.
他的尖叫会把整栋楼的人都吵醒
His screams will wake the house.
听着 大人 如果我不这么做 你会死的
Listen, My Lord, if you do not let me do this, you will die.
明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
现在 咬住
Now, bite down.
你知道要说什么吗
Do you know what you're going to say?
是的
Yes.
凯普莱特与蒙太古的联姻
The marriage of Capulet and Montague
会震惊所有人
will come as quite a shock.
别指望人们会平静地接受这个消息
Don't expect the news to go down easy.
这些人都很理智
These are rational men.
结束两大家族不和对我们都有利
And ending this feud will benefit us all.
你认为只要这样就...
If you think that's all it will take...
你还有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better idea?
没有
No.
我明白这样做风险很大
I understand the stakes,
但我也相信我们的客人会接受的
and I trust our guests will, as well.
记住 一城只有一主
Just remember... only one man at that table wears the crown.
父亲说过 王冠代表着有且只有
And Father said that crown is about two things
两种东西
and two things only...
力量与牺牲 妹妹
Strength and sacrifice, sister.
我明白
I know.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
只是想要来看看我的爱人
Just thought I'd check in on my beloved.
你一定很喜欢穿得漂漂亮亮
You must be enjoying playing dress-ups
来见这些宫廷贵妇们
with the noble ladies of the court.
如果我有选择的话
If it were up to me,
肯定中途就跑去女修道院了
I'd be halfway to a nunnery by now.
女修道院
A nunnery?
你吗
You?
你根本就不了解我 而且永远都不会
You know nothing about me and you never will.
但我的确知道一些事
I do know some things.
还不足以让我们共度余生
Not enough to build a life together,
但我相信 总会有那么一天的
but I suppose we'll get there.
别担心了
Fear not.
不会有那么一天的
We aren't going to have to.
凯普莱特 你是不是在谋划什么
Capulet, are you plotting something?
大家好
Greetings.
在此维罗纳最伟大的家族们今晚共聚一堂
I welcome the Great Houses of Verona to my table tonight
共同商讨当今世界的局势与我们维罗纳的状况
to talk about the state of the world and our place within it.
弗洛伦斯 威尼斯 米兰
Florence, Venice, Milan...
我们的邻国都希望扩充领土
our neighbors all wish to expand their borders
为此 他们会不断吞噬他国土地
and swallow up everything in their path.
我知道你们两个家族积怨已久
I know there is a long history of animosity
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表