剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
Previously on "Still Star-Crossed"...
悲恋再续 前情提要
I'd rather be a servant until the day I die
我宁可到死都是一个仆人
than be the wife of a Montague.
也不愿嫁给蒙太古家族的人
You are a Capulet Lady now.
你现在是凯普莱特家的小姐了
It is your duty to behave as one.
你应该要有小姐的样子
Capulets have been building that church for two generations.
凯普莱特家族的两代人都在建那个教堂
Yet not anymore, it seems.
可看上去现在已经停工了
Marriage of Capulet and Montague was the right move, brother.
凯普莱特和蒙太古家族联姻是正确的 哥哥
The longer their families fight,
两家族斗争得越久
the weaker Verona becomes.
维罗纳城就会更加软弱无力
You screwed yourself out
你已经搞砸了
of the first marriage I arranged for you.
我给你安排的第一次婚约
You're not going to screw yourself out of this one.
你不能再搞砸这一次
I love you.
我爱你
Romeo.
罗密欧
If this gets out, it's war.
但这事一传出去 就会掀起一场混战
I want you to marry Benvolio Montague.
我要你嫁给班佛利欧·蒙太古
Do you seriously think this will work?
你真的觉得 这有用吗
A Capulet? A Montague?
一个凯普莱特和一个蒙太古人
Escalus is determined. And when my brother's determined...
伊斯克罗斯已经决定了 当我哥哥下定了决心
His mind can't be changed.
谁都不可能动摇他
I'm just grateful you're here.
我只是很感激你能来
Your Grace.
殿下
Lady Rosaline.
罗莎琳小姐
It's good to see you're well.
看到你好好的 我很开心
Was there something you needed, brother?
有事吗 哥哥
I was just telling your sister how happy I am
我刚刚在和你妹妹说 能许配给班佛利欧
to be betrothed to Benvolio.
我很开心
You were?
真的吗
I was.
真的
That's quite the change of heart.
你彻底改变心意了
Who can say what the heart wants?
谁能真正明白心之所向呢
Now that I've spent some time with him,
自从我和他相处了一段时间之后
I see how foolish I was to protest the match.
我才发现 我之前反抗这场婚姻是多么愚蠢
He is quite witty...
他是那么幽默...
And handsome.
以及帅气
And in fact my heart cannot wait until the day we wed.
事实上 我已经等不及想要与他缔结良缘
Well, your heart will have less time to wait than it thinks.
你会比预料的更早迎来这场婚礼
We're moving up the betrothal ceremony.
我们把订婚仪式提前了
You didn't tell her yet?
你还没告诉她么
I hadn't had the chance.
我还没等到时机
After what happened at the feast,
在宴会之后
we believe that the sooner your two Houses are united,
我们觉得 你们两大家族越早结盟
the sooner peace will return.
和平就会越早降临
That is...
这...
wonderful news.
真是太好了
Your Grace.
殿下
My Princess.
公主
The Ambassador from Venice has arrived.
威尼斯的使臣到了
Thank you, Matteo.
谢谢 马提欧
Shall we?
走么
20,000!
两万
You mock me.
你是在羞辱我
20,000 ducats is no mockery.
两万达克特已经很有诚意了
For a Capulet bride?
为了一个凯普莱特新娘吗
I'll throw in 100 head of sheep.
我会再奉送一百头绵羊
Sheep?
绵羊
40,000 ducats
拿四万达克特
for the hand of my niece,
来牵过我侄女的手
or the betrothal is off.
否则取消订婚
Do you have something to say about the quality of my livestock?
对于我们家的牲口质量 你还有什么话要说吗
If you asked them to jump off the Ponte Pietra,
如果你现在叫他俩跳下维罗纳桥
each would argue who should go first.
他们会吵谁先跳
Don't tempt me.
别让我分心
If I did, I wouldn't be the first.
要是我这么做了 就会开了先例
Pay his price, Montague.
付给他 蒙太古
Your Grace...
殿下...
Pay. His. Price.
付 给 他 钱
But let us be absolutely clear
但让我们要弄清楚
what he's buying.
他买♥♥下的是什么
A spectacle. Of a love between your two houses
是一个奇迹 是你们两大家族之间的友爱
so strong that it stopped the war between you.
是强烈到可以阻止你们发起战争的爱
The people must believe that.
民众必须相信这一点
The world must believe that.
全世界都得坚信
You know how fast rumors travel.
你们知道流言传播的速度之快
And the Ambassadors of Milan and Venice
米兰和威尼斯的使臣们
will be all too happy to send whispers home
也不会愿意向他们的国内传信说
that we are weak and ripe for conquest.
我们因为长年交战而此消彼长
Is that all?
还有事么
I regret, your Grace,
抱歉 殿下
that it is not.
我还有事汇报
The architect of my family's great cathedral
我们家大教堂的建筑师
slipped from the scaffolding
从脚手架上滑下来
and fell to his death.
摔死了
How horrible.
太可怕了
And until his blueprints are found,
在找到他的设计图之前
I am afraid that I am forced to cease construction.
恐怕不得不停止建筑工事了
With the dome so near completion.
屋顶都快建成了
Rest assured that, uh, the cathedral
请放心 不久之后
will be the pride of Verona before long.
这个教堂会成为维罗纳的骄傲的
Yet for now, it is a blemish on our skies.
但现在 它是我们天空中的污点
It's hardly a blemish!
它怎么会是污点呢
Let us not bicker, gentlemen.
能别吵么 先生们
The wedding won't be for some time,
婚礼马上要举♥行♥了
and we can hold the betrothal in the city square.
我们可以在城市广场进行订婚仪式
So I'm to stand before all of Verona
所以我将站在所有维罗纳人的面前承诺
and promise that one day, I'll be married to a Montague.
将来我将会嫁给一个蒙太古小伙
I still say it's better than praying your life away
我想说 至少这比在修道院天天祈祷
in a nunnery. It's not about praying
消磨生命要好的多 这和祈祷 上帝
or God.
无关
It's about living a life that's your own.
但这关乎能否活出自己
Instead of some Montague's.
而不是为什么蒙太古而活
My life won't be my own, no matter what happens to you.
无论你遭遇了什么 我的人生都不是我自己的
I could ask the Montague
我会叫那个蒙太古
to pay your bride price as well as mine.
同样也支付你的婚礼酬金
Would he do that?
他会这么做么
Is he kind?
他善良吗
No.
不
Maybe.
或许吧
I don't know. But I promise
我不知道 但我向你保证
I will find a way to make sure you don't stay in servitude...
我会找到方法 让你脱离奴役的
From the Montague.
蒙太古的信
It's an invitation.
是封邀请信
To a picnic.
一次野餐活动
What?!
什么
And a sonnet!
和一首短诗
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
"让我把你比作这夏日吧
Thou art more lovely and more temperate..."
你的性子那么可爱 那么温柔"
Not very good, is it?
写的不太好 是吧
You sent her a sonnet?!
你送她了一首诗么
I did.
是的
Commissioned at great expense. The aim is off.
我出高价委托别人写的 目的达到了
Well, you can tell whoever wrote it
不管是谁写的 请你告诉他
that our House Steward found it quite touching.
我们的总管觉得很感人
Though how he came to hear it, I don't know...
虽然不知道他是怎么知道的 我不明白...
The whole city should hear it, soon enough.
整个城市都会很快知道
I paid the town criers to shout it from the rooftops.
我雇了两个传令员在屋顶上呐喊
It's propaganda.
这是种宣传手段
A grand game to convince the world
这场巨大的博弈会让世人相信
that you and the Capulet girl are madly in love.
你和那个凯普莱特女孩正在热恋之中
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表