剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
格拉米欧这会可能在酒馆
Perhaps Gramio is at the tavern by now.
你要忏悔什么 我的孩子
What have you to confess, my child?
神父 我心里负担太重
Oh, Friar, I come to you in secrecy,
于是偷偷来见你
with a heavy burden in my heart.
说出你的困扰 揭露你的罪恶
Tell me your troubles, release your sins,
在上帝惩戒之前 让我救赎你
and I will give you penance before God.
我不会轻易说出这些话
I do not say these words with ease.
我对家族的忠心至关重要
My loyalty to my House is of utmost importance.
我对教众的忠心也一样
As is my loyalty to my flock.
凯普莱特家族有见不得光的事情
There is a darkness hangs over the House of Capulet.
我见识了一些邪恶之事
I have seen unholy things.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我看到一只野兽在吃尸体产生的毒素
I saw a beast that ate poison rise from the dead.
有个男人在地下室里藏着
There is a man taking shelter in the basement.
凯普莱特大人还蒙在鼓里
Lord Capulet is unaware.
我相信还有其他秘密
And I believe there are other secrets,
阴谋正在酝酿
a conspiracy.
我觉得...
I believe...
我可能说得太多了
I may have said too much.
你的心理负担小些了么
Do you feel that your burden has been lifted?
神父
Oh, Father.
没有
I do not.
那你就没说够
Then you haven't said enough.
蒙太古夫人
Lady Montague.
公主殿下
Your Grace.
好久不见 甚是想念你给予我忠告的日子
It's been so long. I've missed your counsel.
这话真暖心
It warms my heart to hear it.
我离开维罗纳的时候 你还是个小丫头
You were but a girl when I left Verona.
看看现在 都出落成美丽的大姑娘了
I had to come see what a lovely young lady you became.
美丽的姑娘 你有什么困扰吗
Sweet girl. Is something troubling you?
你笑是因为维罗纳和威尼斯会开战是吗
You smile at the prospect of Verona and Venice at war?
我笑是因为根本不需要战争 公主殿下
I smile because there need be no war, my Princess.
这问题解决起来很简单
The solution to your problem is an easy one.
你必须嫁
You must go.
嫁去威尼斯
To Venice?
立刻
Immediately.
但是如果...总督
But what if... the Doge?
你不必取悦他 除非你想
You won't have to please him. Unless you want to.
但我不知道如何...
I don't know how...
让他做你想做的事 你要往东他不能往西
Make him do what you want, not the other way around.
男人... 很容易摆布 公主殿下
Men are... easily manipulated, my Princess.
所有男人都一样
All men.
你都没怎么吃
You've hardly eaten.
不和你胃口吗
Is it not to your liking?
不 不 很好吃 真的
No. No, it's delicious. Of course.
只是...
It's just that...
告诉我
Tell me.
我在想朱丽叶
I find myself thinking of Juliet.
我没有爱她爱到那种程度
I didn't love her, that much you know.
但是我总觉得
But I can't shake the notion
她的死我也有责任
that her death is somehow my fault.
当时那种情况 你也做不了什么
There's nothing you could have done.
我本该保护她的 那是我的责任
I should have protected her. It was my sacred duty.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我最不该添麻烦的人就是你了
You're the last person I should burden with this.
不 不 我很高兴你愿意对我倾诉
No, no. I'm glad that you'd confide in me.
我只是希望知道点什么
I just wish I knew something,
任何关于那晚的情况
anything about the night she died...
我... 我知道一点
I... I know one thing.
但我... 我觉得我不能告诉你
But I... I think I shouldn't tell you.
是什么 她很痛苦吗 很悲伤吗
What is it? Was she in pain? Was she upset?
不 不 她很高兴
No, no, she was happy.
她坠入爱河了
She was in love.
和罗密欧·蒙太古
With Romeo Montague.
我知道
I know.
罗密欧称朱丽叶为他的妻子
Romeo called Juliet his wife.
在她的墓里 他刺我之前说的
Just before he stabbed me in her tomb.
你如何知道这些
How did you know this?
我... 我... 我多嘴了...
I... I... I've said too much...
你说的都是我已经知道的
Only what I already knew.
是朱丽叶自己告诉你的吗
Did Juliet tell you herself?
不是
No.
我姐姐告诉我的
My sister told me.
你不能告诉任何人
You can tell no one,
但是... 她是朱丽叶的婚礼见证人
but... she was Juliet's witness
神父劳伦斯为他们举♥行♥的婚礼
when Friar Lawrence married them.
我会守口如瓶
I will tell not a soul.
谢谢你 美丽的利维亚
Thank you, fair Livia.
是你让我振作起来
You lift my spirits so.
格拉米欧
Gramio!
你是谁的人
Who are you working for?
说 你到底是谁的人
Tell me! Who are you working for?!
啊 不
Aah! No!
别过来 凯普莱特
Stay back, Capulet!
蒙太古
Montague!
杀人犯
Murderer!
蒙太古杀人犯
Montague murderer!
这是个陷阱 我中计了
This was a trap. I've been framed.
跟我走 我会帮你的
Come with me. I'll help you.
跑
Run!
凯普莱特 天哪 你快跑 保护好自己
Capulet, for the love of God, run and save yourself!
你确定这是班佛利欧·蒙太古的剑吗
And you're certain this is Benvolio Montague's sword?
是的 陛下
Yes, your Grace.
我们还在格拉米欧身上发现了他的徽章
His crest was found on Gramio's body, as well.
你知道班佛利欧的行踪吗
And do you know of Benvolio's whereabouts?
我不知道 陛下
I do not, your Grace.
但是 我们有目击证人
However, we have someone who claims to be a witness
她迫切的想要见您
and who's anxious to speak with you.
让人进来
Let them in.
罗莎琳小姐
Lady Rosaline.
陛下
Your Grace.
目击证人
A witness?
你是这么称呼你自己的
Is that what you call yourself?
班佛利欧·蒙太古没杀人
Benvolio Montague killed no man.
我在场 我看到了
I was there. I saw it.
那么是谁杀了人
Then who did?
是那个威胁城市安全的恶棍
The same villain who terrorizes our city.
听听你说的
Listen to yourself.
先把你对他的感情放在一边
Then try to put your feelings for him aside...
什么感情
What feelings?
我恨他
I hate him!
然而如果他是个杀人犯
And yet, if he is a murderer,
你就无法和这个你声称所恨之人联姻了
you will no longer be betrothed to this man you claim to hate.
我的感情并不重要 殿下
My feelings matter not, your Grace,
因为班佛利欧是清白的
because Benvolio is innocent!
你自己想想 一个人被指控谋杀
Feel what you may, but a man stands accused of murder,
而唯一的证人却是他的未婚妻
with only the testimony of his fiance in his favor.
搜索全城 每个广场 酒馆 马厩
Scour the city. Every square, every tavern, every stable,
还有蒙太古家族的每个角落
and every inch of House Montague.
找到班佛利欧·蒙太古后
When Benvolio Montague is found,
把他押到我的殿前
I want him brought to the palace.
我自有定夺
The Crown will have its justice.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
回凯普莱特家族去
Back to House Capulet.
很显然你已经不需要我在这里了
Apparently, I'm no longer needed here.
你哪都不能去 小姐
You're not going anywhere, my Lady.
现在有个杀人犯逍遥在外
There's a murderer on the loose.
别喊 是我
Don't scream. It's me.
班佛利欧
Benvolio!
全城的人都在找你
The whole city is looking for you.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表