剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我们的未来濒临绝境
Our future is lying dead in a crypt,
但很明显 我们俩当中只有一个人在乎这件事
and apparently, only one of us cares.
你怎么能说我不在乎
How dare you say I don't care!
也许你在乎维罗纳 但你并不在乎自己的女儿
For Verona, perhaps, but not for your own blood.
父王从没在圣诞节前和两大家族
Father never had a Feast of the Great Houses
举办过盛宴
before Christmas.
父王没必要这样做
Father never had to.
当然
Yes, of course.
也许我根本不适合当一位统治者
The great ruler whose shoes I will never fill.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
你不说我也知道
You didn't need to.
你登上王座才一周
You've been on that throne a week
就已经出现暴♥乱♥了
and there's already been a riot.
伊斯克罗斯 看看我们...
Look at us, Escalus...
初出茅庐 未经风雨
young and untested.
维罗纳城的各大家族需要看到我们的能力
The Houses of Verona need to see our strength.
你说得好像我们的贵族领主
You make it sound as if our noble Lords
是街上的野狗一般
are a pack of dogs in the street.
我很确定 只要有机会
I'm sure they can be reasoned with,
我们是可以和他们理论的
given the chance.
这也许在威尼斯行得通
Reason may have carried the day in Venice,
但在这里 人们只服从强者
but here, people only respond to strength.
你怎么和罗莎琳理论的
How did you reason with Rosaline?
我没必要和她理论
I didn't have to.
我是她的王子
I am her prince.
凯普莱特和蒙太古家族联姻是正确的 哥哥
Marriage of Capulet and Montague was the right move, brother.
这样做恢复了罗莎琳的贵族地位
It raises Rosaline back where she belongs,
也让她回到了宫中朋友的身边
brings her back to her friends at court.
两家族斗争得越久
And the longer their families fight,
维罗纳城就会更加软弱无力
the weaker Verona becomes.
一个分崩离析的城市
There is no greater invitation for invasion
是最容易受到入侵的
than a city divided.
这些道理我都懂
I know all the reasons.
这几个人被指控谋杀 殿下
These men have been accused of murder, Your Grace.
两个蒙太古人和一个凯普莱特人
Two Montagues and a Capulet.
依照法令 他们都应被处死
Then they shall be put to death, as the Crown's law decrees.
饶命啊 殿下
Have mercy, Your Grace!
求您了
Please!
求您了
Please!
求您了
Please!
法令是残酷的
The Crown's law is barbaric.
威严 哥哥
Strength, brother.
拿出威严来
Strength.
抱歉 大人 可您已经是债台高筑了
I'm sorry, My Lord, but you are already too far in debt.
大教堂的建设
The construction of the cathedral
暂时花光了我的钱
has temporarily sapped my funds.
而且我痛失了唯一的孩子 朱丽叶
And... with the loss of my only child, Juliet...
对此我深表同情
My sympathies extend to all beneath your roof,
但不代表我也要遭受损失
but your losses cannot also be mine.
你不会以为我不会还钱给你吧
You can't think that you won't be repaid?
我的侄女很快就要订婚了
My niece is soon to be betrothed,
届时我会得到一份丰厚的彩礼
and I will receive a bride price
用来支付债务绰绰有余
that... that will more than cover the debt.
大人 您的承诺就像张空头支票
My Lord, your promises are as empty as my pockets.
但出于友好...
But this kindness will I show...
看在您痛失爱女份上 我就不算利息了
since you are in mourning, I will forgo the interest.
您只需付清已经欠下的债
Only worry about the debt that is already owed.
告辞了 大人
My Lord.
最可能成功的路线
The most successful routes
应该是经过勒旺 而不是热那亚
have been through the Levant, not Genoa.
现在 这都是你继承的遗产了
This is your inheritance now.
你应该好好打理一下
It would behoove you to take an interest.
我另有打算 叔叔
I have other interests, Uncle.
没错 我知道
Yes, I saw.
一百年前 我们家的人还是农民
A century ago, our people were peasants,
生来贫穷 死亦潦倒
born with nothing, dying with nothing,
在世上一事无成
making no mark upon this world.
现在我把这番伟业传承给你
I am offering you all this.
让你接受这一切 究竟有什么难的
What, exactly, is so difficult about accepting it?
你这么做 只是因为你真正的继承人死了
A life that's mine only because your true heir lies dead?
凯普莱特家的那个女孩也不想和我结婚
The Capulet girl doesn't want me any more than I want her.
我什么事都可以做 叔叔
And I may be many things, Uncle,
但绝不会和一个不愿意跟我在一起的女人结婚
but I've never been with a woman who wasn't willing.
傻孩子
Foolish boy.
爱情就是情欲和情势的产物
Love is a matter of lust and circumstance.
我们家族的生存靠的是权力
The key to our family's survival is power.
你娶了罗莎琳·凯普莱特
When you make Rosaline Capulet Rosaline Montague,
就能利用她们家的名誉为我们带来更多财富
you add the power of her name to the money of our House.
当你看向维罗纳城的天边时
What's the first thing you see
首先映入眼帘的是什么
when you look at Verona's skyline?
凯普莱特大教堂
Capulet's cathedral.
它竣工后一定很漂亮
It'll be beautiful once it's finished.
这是毫无疑问的
You'll get no argument from me.
两周前 我注意到教堂停止施工了
Two weeks ago, I noticed construction had stopped,
从那以后 一个工人的影子都看不到
and I haven't seen a single soul on its scaffolding since.
凯普莱特家族的两代人都在建那个教堂
The Capulets have been building that church for two generations.
可看上去现在已经停工了
Yet not anymore, it seems.
我要你去找出停工的原因
I want you to find out why.
凯普莱特家的建筑师是不会理蒙太古家的人的
A Capulet architect isn't going to speak to a Montague.
找出停工的原因
Figure it out
否则我就不给你钱
or I'll cut you off.
我想你会发现 那些妓♥女♥
And I think you'll find whores
是不会和穷♥人♥春风一度的
don't tend to spread their legs for the poor.
是你 利维亚 感谢上苍
Livia. Thank God it's you.
叔叔说你现在是位小姐了...
Uncle says you're a Lady now...
他让我来服侍你
and I'm to serve you?
什么
What?
你是真的要嫁给班佛利欧·蒙太古吗
Is it true you're to marry Benvolio Montague?
- 不是的 - 但叔叔说你们已经订婚了
- No, no. - But Uncle says you're to be betrothed.
他可能糊涂了 但我不糊涂
He may have lost his mind, but I have not lost mine.
我不会... 也不能嫁给蒙太古家族的人
I will not... I cannot marry a Montague.
但... 如果你结婚了
But... if you marry,
你和你的丈夫就可以把我带走
you and your husband could take me with you.
你难道忘了吗
Do you forget the
是蒙太古家的人杀了我们的父亲
Montagues killed our father?
我宁可到死都是一个仆人
I'd rather be a servant until the day I die
也不愿嫁给蒙太古家族的人
than be the wife of a Montague.
我希望你也是这么想的
And I would hope that you feel the same way.
- 罗莎琳... - 我不会结婚的
- Rosaline... - I am not getting married.
那你到底打算怎么摆脱这一切
How exactly do you plan to get out of it?
我需要和国王谈谈
I need to speak to the Prince.
叔叔明确说你不能出这个房♥间
Uncle was quite clear you're not to leave the room,
我不能让你出去
and that I was not to let you out
否则后果
or there'd be grave consequences.
因此... 除非你能让王子来
So... unless you can get the Prince to come to you...
您需要什么吗 小姐
Is there anything I can bring you, my Lady?
利维亚...
Livia...
任何东西
Anything at all?
还真的有
Actually, there is.
公主
My Princess.
凯普莱特大人 罗莎琳小姐
Lord Capulet, Lady Rosaline.
伊莎贝拉公主 您大驾光临寒舍
Princess Isabella, a visit from the palace
是罗莎琳小姐的荣幸
is a great honor for Lady Rosaline.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
我很高兴
I was thrilled you asked.
因为你...
Since you...
因为我现在是罗莎琳小姐了
Since I'm Lady Rosaline now.
我知道你不满我哥哥的决定
I know you're not thrilled with my brother's decision,
但是如果这样能让我们再次成为朋友...
but if it means that we can be friends again...
我不想嫁给那个蒙太古家族的人
I don't want to marry that Montague.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表