剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
If you want to run away,
如果你要逃跑
I'll tell them any lie you want me to,
你想让我撒什么谎都可以
but you're going to be running alone.
但你只能一个人走了
A messenger came from the palace.
这是信使从皇宫送来的信
It says you're to go there at once.
信上说命你立刻进宫
Steady, lads.
稳一点 小子们
Brace. You've got to brace yourselves.
打起精神 振作起来
My Lady! I can take you to safety.
小姐 我可以带你去安全的地方
Come. Come.
来吧 跟我来
Hurry. Hurry.
快点 走快点
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Quick, here. No!
快来 这里 不
You!
是你
Aren't you the least bit grateful, Capulet?
凯普莱特 你就一点都不感激我吗
I did just save you.
我刚才可是救了你
I was about to save myself.
我差点就逃出来了
You were about to die in the street.
你差点就死在街上了
I just risked my life for you.
我可是冒着生命危险救了你
Why? Because you needed my help.
为什么 因为你需要我的帮助
I don't need anyone's help, least of all yours.
我不需要任何人的帮助 尤其是你的
All this is your fault.
一切都是你的错
How on earth do you blame me?
这怎么能怪我
If you'd calmed Tybalt down instead of fanning the flames,
如果你让蒂博尔特冷静下来 而不是煽风点火
or if you'd killed him yourself instead of letting Romeo do it,
如果凶手是你 而不是罗密欧的话
none of this would've happened.
这一切都不会发生
Our city wouldn't be in ruins.
我们的城市也不会遭受灭顶之灾
Neither of our families would've lost their heirs.
两大家族也不会失去各自的继承人
Of course it's my fault Montague and Capulet
是我的错 是我让蒙太古和凯普莱特家族
only managed to squeeze out a single child apiece.
各自都只生育了一个后代
And if I'd only thought to sacrifice my own life.
我也想过 牺牲的是我自己就好了
Did you never think you could've kept Juliet
可你有没有想过 一开始
from marrying my cousin in the first place?
你本可以阻止朱丽叶嫁给我的堂兄
Maybe all this is on you.
也许这一切都是你的错
Maybe.
也许吧
So I'll not burden you with my presence.
我就不留下来给你添麻烦了
Thank you for saving me. Goodbye.
真谢谢你救了我 再见
You're welcome!
不客气
Lie still.
躺好别动
It hurts.
疼死了
Oh, God. It hurts.
天啊 好疼
You're making it worse.
乱动就更疼了
No. No more.
不 住手
Romeo.
罗密欧
Romeo.
罗密欧
Juliet is my wife.
朱丽叶是我的妻子
Shh. He's dead.
嘘 他已经死了
He can't hurt you.
他再也不能伤到你了
Get out!
出去
Livia, you cannot be here.
利维亚 你不能待在这里
Who is he?
他是谁
None of your concern.
不关你的事
He's dying.
他快要死了
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
He won't be.
怎么会没事
I tended to my mother in her final days, my Lady.
我母亲临终前就是我照顾她的 夫人
I... know the face of death.
我知道人死的时候是什么模样
And I know how to care for the sick.
我也知道该如何照顾病人
You'll need another pair of hands
如果你想他活下来
if he's to stay alive.
就需要我的帮忙
Very well.
好吧
If you can keep a secret.
但你要守口如瓶
That I can, my Lady.
我会的 夫人
That I can.
我会的
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
My niece, I know you haven't
侄女 我知道你在我家
always been well-treated under my roof.
一直没有受到善待
But be honest with me now...
但是 现在你得实话告诉我...
Are you loyal to House Capulet?
你忠于凯普莱特家族吗
I am, Uncle.
是的 叔叔
And are you loyal to Verona?
你忠于维罗纳吗
Of course, my Lord.
当然 大人
What is this about?
这是要做什么
Our city's enemies are looming at our gates,
我们的敌人正朝我们逼近
and it is time to put aside local rivalries
现在是时候放下两家的恩怨了
for the greater good.
牺牲小我 成全大局
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Hush! Girl.
嘘 别说话
By royal decree, I, Escalus, Royal Prince
依王室旨令 我 伊斯克罗斯 亲王殿下
and sole sovereign of the city of Verona
维罗纳城的君王
do herefore order the marriage
在此赐婚于
of Rosaline Capulet and Benvolio Montague
罗莎琳·凯普莱特和班佛利欧·蒙太古
to cement your families as allies, not rivals.
使两家族化干戈为玉帛
If Montague and Capulet cannot coexist as two,
若蒙太古和凯普莱特两家无法两足鼎立
they must become one.
则必须合二为一
Our city's survival depends upon it.
这决定了维罗纳城的生死存亡
Uncle, her?
叔叔 你说的是她吗
You consented to marrying a Capulet maiden.
你答应过我 娶一位凯普莱特家的女仆
A maiden, yes, but not this... harpy.
一个女仆 没错 但不是这个泼妇
And I never consented at all.
我从未同意过这桩婚事
You will do as you are told.
你不能违背旨意
No, my Lord.
不 大人
I will not.
我不会答应的
Rosaline!
罗莎琳
Come back here!
回来
Rosaline!
罗莎琳
Rosaline Capulet!
罗莎琳·凯普莱特
I thought you wouldn't come tonight.
我还以为你今晚不会来了
And miss a chance to
我怎会错过和我亲爱的罗莎琳
wish my Rosaline sweet dreams?
道晚安的大好机会呢
Escalus!
伊斯克罗斯
Do you know what my father would do to you
如果被我父亲发现你在这里
if he caught you in my room?
你知道他会怎么对你吗
Make me marry you.
他会让我娶你
Help!
救命
What is it? What's happened?
什么声音 发生什么事了
I know not, but begone.
不知道 你快走吧
Livia? It's father.
利维亚 是父亲
They stabbed him in the streets...
他在街上被捅了
the Montagues!
是蒙太古家的人干的
He's dying!
他快死了
My Lady.
小姐
My Rosaline.
我亲爱的罗莎琳
Don't call me that.
别那样叫我
Don't talk to me like you care.
别说得好像你很在乎我一样
Of course I care.
我当然在乎你
You know I care.
你知道我在乎你
Then how can you do this?
那你怎么能这样对我
Because the Medici are expanding their army in Florence.
因为美第奇正在弗洛伦斯扩军
Because the Papal States grow more powerful by the day.
因为教皇国正日益强大
Because even Venice would conquer us given half a chance.
因为威尼斯稍有机会 就会攻占我们
And Montague would have your head on a spike
可就算只有一丝机会
given less of a chance than that.
蒙太古家的人都会杀死你
And don't think my uncle is better.
别以为我叔叔比蒙太古家的人好
I am no fool.
我不傻
But we cannot be a city divided.
但我们不能任维罗纳城消亡殆尽
Whatever the price.
无论要付出何种代价
So, you'd sell me off to a man I hate?
所以你就把我出♥卖♥♥♥给我憎恨的人了
Sell you off?
出♥卖♥♥♥你
Are you too blind to see that I'm trying to help you,
你难道就不明白 我这是在帮你吗
give you back what you've lost, restore your nobility,
给予你所失去的一切 恢复你的贵族地位
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表