剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
If you think I can't make you suffer
如果你觉得我不能让你
a thousand times more than you already have,
比现在痛苦一千倍
you've less imagination than I thought.
你就比我想的更愚蠢
Mark my words, sweet Rosaline...
记住我的话 亲爱的罗莎琳
the worst is yet to come.
最可怕的事尚未发生
Go now.
下去吧
I can dress myself.
我自己能梳妆
Lord Montague.
蒙太古大人
I'm sorry, my Lord, about your son.
大人 关于您儿子的事 我很抱歉
Yes.
是的
Yes, m... my son.
是的 我的儿子
Imagine my delight when I learned that Romeo
想当初 我听到罗密欧
and Capulet's daughter had discovered each other.
与凯普莱特的女儿陷入爱河时 我有多开心
It was something I had hoped for
自从他们到了法定年龄
as they came of age,
我就一直期盼着这件事
encouraged, even.
甚至鼓励他们
Secretly, of course.
当然 是私下里
Young love thrives on the illicit,
年轻人的爱愈反对愈浓烈
wouldn't you agree?
难道不是吗
Tried to plant a seed.
我试着撒下了种子
But I was never certain it would grow.
却一直不确定他们的爱情果实真的会成熟
But grow it did,
但他们的确相爱了
and so I paid you to suggest marriage
所以我才雇你让他们结婚
and to perform that marriage when my son requested it.
并在我儿子求婚后 为他们主持婚礼
But now is my house strengthened with Capulet blood?
但现在我的家族得到凯普莱特的血脉了吗
Will Capulet's daughter bear
凯普莱特的女儿怀上了
Romeo Montague an heir
罗密欧·蒙太古的孩子吗
representing the union
我盼望着的冠以我族之名
of two great families
融合了两大家族血脉的
under my house's name?
继承人又在何方
No, my Lord.
没有 尊敬的大人
Why is that, Friar?
为什么会这样呢 神父
Because Romeo...
因为罗密欧
Your son is dead, my Lord.
您的儿子去世了 大人
Yes.
是的
Yes, my son is dead
是的 我的儿子死了
because of a potion you gave that Capulet whore.
都是因为你给凯普莱特家那贱♥人♥的药剂
We beseech Thee, O Lord,
我们恳求您 主啊
in Thy infinite mercy,
在您的无限怜悯中
to have pity on the souls of these children of Verona,
可怜可怜这两个维罗纳子民的灵魂
Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet.
罗密欧·蒙太古与朱丽叶·凯普莱特
Do Thou who has freed them from the perils of mortal life
请您帮助他们从尘世的苦难中解脱出来
restore them to the portion of everlasting freedom.
帮助他们重获永恒的自♥由♥
I am aware that the citizens of our fair city
我知道在这美丽的维罗纳城中
owe allegiance to one family or another.
臣民们各自效忠于两大家族
I am aware that it is a Montague or a Capulet
我也知道是蒙太古或是凯普莱特家族的人
that provides a job, protects a business,
为你们提供工作 保护你们的营生
offers a favor in a time of need.
在你们需要时伸出援助之手
But it is my wish today that we might
但是我现在希望 我们可以
put down our arms in hope as well as grief.
放下仇恨 憧憬和平 平息悲痛
And so, to mark the grave of Juliet,
以此悼念朱丽叶的逝去
fairest flower of our city's youth,
悼念维罗纳城最美丽的如花少女
Lord Montague has generously commissioned a statue
蒙太古大人慷慨仁慈 命人制♥造♥了一座雕塑
as a gift from his family to the Capulets...
作为赠与凯普莱特家族的礼物...
Aye, to make his house seem important.
我看是为了炫耀他们家的厉害吧
...in his sincere hope that the love
以此表达他最诚挚的祝愿
between his son and their daughter
希望他的儿子与他们女儿的爱
will usher in a new era of peace.
能带来和平的新时代
A curse on the house of Montague!
这是蒙太古家族的诅咒
No, Livia!
不 利维亚
Livia! No!
利维亚 不
Livia!
利维亚
Livia!
利维亚
Livia!
利维亚
Stay with me, Rosaline.
跟我躲在这里 罗莎琳
My men will find us.
我的侍卫会找到我们的
I can't. My sister...
不行 我妹妹...
Is on her own, wherever she may be.
无论她现在在哪里 都是独身一人
But you, right now, are safe.
但你现在是安全的
I can't. Stay here, Rosaline.
不行 留在这 罗莎琳
Montague's lost his sole heir,
蒙太古失去了他唯一的继承人
Capulet, his daughter
凯普莱特失去了他的女儿
and his chance at Count Paris' fortune.
和得到帕里斯伯爵财产的机会
I know you worry
我知道你担心
about the threats outside the city walls, Brother.
城墙外的敌军 哥哥
But I beg you to keep your focus close to home.
但我求你关注一下城内的事态
I worry about threats outside the city
我担心城外的敌军
because I've been outside the city.
是因为我去城外看过
It's no fault of mine I've never been allowed to leave.
我不能离开皇宫可不是我的错
No. But let me tell you
的确 但让我告诉你
what you'd see if you did.
如果你到了城外会看到什么
Milan to the west and Venice to the east,
在西方的米兰与东方的威尼斯之间
and between them, our fair city of Verona...
就是我们美丽的维罗纳城
a jewel just waiting to be taken
就像随时会被夺走的珠宝一般
by anyone with an army strong enough
任何一支足够强大的军队
to overcome us.
都能轻易击败我们
And trust me when I tell you that if we're attacked
相信我 如果有一天我告诉你
by the Medici or the Papal States or anyone else,
我们被美第奇 教皇国或其他任何国家进攻了
the quarrels of local families will mean absolutely nothing.
城内的家族之争则根本毫无意义
We must have peace, no matter the cost.
无论付出多大代价 我们必须得到和平
Escalus, Verona is burning.
伊斯克罗斯 维罗纳城正处于水深火热之中
You saw them wed?!
你见证了他们的婚礼
Did you not see
你没看到
that Lady Capulet has lost her mind?
凯普莱特夫人快发疯了吗
We need to leave here.
我们必须离开这里
She told me she plans to make our lives
她告诉我她会
even more miserable than they already are.
变本加厉地折磨我们
Our lives or just yours?
是折磨我们还是折磨你
The world believes Romeo and Juliet
全世界都以为罗密欧和朱丽叶
were a pair of youths caught up in forbidden passion,
是一对陷入禁忌之恋的年轻爱侣
but now you say they were man and wife,
但现在你告诉我他们是夫妻
bound by God, with you as their witness?
在你的见证下 向上帝宣过誓
Because you watched our cousin marry a Montague
你看到我们的堂妹与蒙太古家的人结婚
and never thought to say a word to me?
却从没想过要告诉我吗
Would you ever have told me your secret?
你有什么秘密是告知过我的吗
Sister?
姐姐
Had they lived, you would've found out.
要是他们还活着 不用我告诉你 你也发现的
That is not the point!
这不是重点
You're right.
你说得对
I should've told you.
我本该告诉你的
And for that, I am sorry.
对此 我很抱歉
But it doesn't change the fact that we must leave.
但这不会改变我们必须离开的事实
And where exactly are we going?
那我们到底要去哪里
Padua?
帕多瓦
Mantua?
曼图亚
It's not important.
这不重要
If we're lucky,
要是幸运的话
they'll think we've been killed in the riots.
他们会以为我们死在暴♥乱♥中了
And when Verona thinks we're dead, then what?
那维罗纳人以为我们死了之后呢
I don't know, but we can't stay here.
我不知道 但我们不能留在这里
I can!
我可以
Stay here.
留在这里
I don't want to start over in Padua or Mantua.
我不想在帕多瓦或曼图亚重新开始
What I want is what you always claimed to want for me...
我想要的是你一直声称要给我的
a good marriage to a good man
嫁给一个爱我的男人
who'll take care of us both.
他会照顾我们两个人
I want to be a wife, Rosaline...
我想要成为一个妻子 罗莎琳
a wife and a mother
成为一个妻子和母亲
and a Capulet here in Verona.
作为凯普莱特人 生活在维罗纳
My home.
这是我的家
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表