剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
宫殿
Palace.
- 泰莎 - 别担心
- Tessa... - Don't worry...
我一定把上帝的馈赠一五一十地告诉他们
I'll be sure to tell them all of God's great gift.
我们在河床处把他跟丢了
We lost his trail at the riverbed.
我会通知帕里斯伯爵的
I'll tell Count Paris.
但他肯定会不高兴
But he won't be happy.
你在路上奔波这么多天 肯定饿坏了
You must be famished after all those days on the road.
吃点东西吧
Have some.
我不饿 谢谢
I'm not hungry. Thank you.
你自便
Suit yourself.
说吧
Now tell me...
你为什么这么急着要和王子对话
Why are you so intent on speaking to the Prince?
一个臣民要和自己的君主对话有错吗
Is it wrong for a subject to want to speak to her sovereign?
他信任我 所以派我来找你
He trusted me with the search for you.
你难道不信任我吗
Don't you trust me as well?
当然相信
Of course.
太棒了
Splendid.
毕竟我们就快成为一家人了
After all, we're going to be family.
什么
What?
我想不应该由我来告诉你
I suppose I shouldn't be the one to tell you,
但我和你妹妹利维亚相爱了
but your sister Livia and I have fallen in love.
你离她远点
You stay away from her!
我做了什么错事吗
Have I done something wrong?
我现在要走了
I'd like to go now.
抱歉
Please.
让我走
Let me go.
罗莎琳小姐
Lady Rosaline.
你哪也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
帕里斯伯爵蛊惑了利维亚
Count Paris has bewitched Livia,
他对她示爱 还计划要娶她
told her he loves her, that he plans to wed her.
你知道了
You knew of this?
他们两人结合是非常有利的
It is an advantageous match.
我在为朱丽叶考虑
I thought so for Juliet.
也为利维亚开心
I am delighted for Livia.
你也知道帕里斯伯爵的身份
You know who Count Paris is,
和他的本性
what he is,
不论他们关在塔里的是谁
no matter who they've got locked up in that tower.
我知道只有帕里斯统治维罗纳时
I know when Paris rules Verona,
蒙太古一家才会被彻底清除
the Montagues will be wiped off this earth.
只有那时我亲爱的朱丽叶才能得到公正
And only then will I have justice for my precious Juliet.
公正
Justice...
还是复仇
or revenge?
出去吧 奶妈
Go now, Nurse.
也许凯普莱特大人会对这些事感兴趣的
Perhaps Lord Capulet would take an interest in these matters.
你胆敢跟我丈夫或是任何人泄露一个字
Breathe a word of this to my husband or anyone else
我就会让你流落街头
and you'll find yourself begging on the streets.
你要离开我的营地
You ask to leave my camp.
食物也一动不动
You won't touch my food.
你也不问我怎么认识你妹妹的
You don't ask me how I got to know your sister,
更不问我怎么会和她坠入爱河
let alone fell in love with her.
我猜很有可能
I think it's fair to say...
你对我有过一定了解
you know some things about me,
我说得对吧 罗莎琳小姐
Lady Rosaline, am I right?
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你不能杀我
You can't kill me...
否则王子会要你的命
the Prince would have your head.
我是不会杀你 但班佛利欧会
I wouldn't kill you. Benvolio would...
当他暴怒之下动手 我都来不及阻止他
in a fit of rage, before I could stop him.
你唯一能自救的办法
Your only chance of surviving this
就是回答我的问题
is to answer my questions.
说 你都知道些什么 谁告诉你的
Now, what exactly do you know and who told you?
真希望你能更像利维亚一点
I wish you were more like Livia.
她对我知无不言
I can get her to tell me anything.
你怎么会这么残忍♥
How can you be so cruel?
残忍♥的人不是我
I'm not the cruel one.
是伊斯克罗斯
Escalus is.
这一点你比谁都要清楚
You should know that better than anyone.
他逼你订婚
He forced you into a betrothal
对方的家族还是你的杀父仇人
with a man whose family murdered your own father.
这样你怎么还会成为他的忠诚子民
How could you be his loyal subject after that?
大人
My Lord!
什么事
What is it?
马被放跑了
The horses have gotten free.
把凯普莱特绑起来
Tie up the Capulet.
- 凶手抓到了 - 我听说了
- The murderer is caught. - So I've heard.
那为什么家里还是到处都是守卫
So then, why are there still guards all over our House?
保护我们的安全
For our safety.
谁知道蒙太古接下来会做什么
Who knows what Montague will do next.
我不想生活在牢狱里 西尔韦斯特罗
I won't live in a prison, Silvestro.
保护这座宫殿和其中的一切
It is my sacred duty to protect this House
是我神圣的使命
and everything in it.
没错
Exactly.
怎么了
I'm sorry?
金库 雕像 马匹
The chest of gold, the statues, the horses,
每一件饰品 每一本书
every bauble, every book...
- 没错 - 我一文不值
- Yes. - I am no thing!
就算你设法让我变成
Despite your attempts to make me
某种专属于你的物品
into some kind of object you can own!
那你又为什么在我这奢求更多呢
And why should you be any more to me than that?
你爱的是我哥哥
You loved my brother.
全世界都知道
The whole world knows it.
而我对你来说只不过是一个头衔
And I was nothing more to you than a title...
一个富贵生活的工具
a means to an end,
一条可以成为凯普莱特家族女主人的道路
a path to you being the Lady of House Capulet,
现在你成功了
which you are.
所以别再抱怨我这般对待你
So don't complain about being treated as such.
所以你就把我囚禁在这里惩罚我
So you lock me in this House to punish me.
我没有
I do not.
你把我囚禁在这里
You lock me in this House
就是为了告诉我这个恶心的道理
to teach me some kind of sick lesson.
我没有
I do not!
你把我囚禁在这里是为了伤害我
You lock me in this House to hurt me.
守卫还在 是因为我们必须要小心
Guards are here because we must beware.
小心什么
Of what?
我也不知道
Of... I know not what.
小心一些我必须要制止的
Of s-something that's coming
即将来临的灾难
that I need to stop.
什么
What?
我
I've s...
我见到朱丽叶了
I've seen Juliet.
她来找我 或者说是我找到她
She comes to me, or I to her.
在地牢 她出现了 跟我说
In the crypt, she appears and says...
小心
..."Beware."
你见到她了
You see her?
没错
Yes.
大人 你丧失心智了
Then, my Lord, you have lost your mind.
不 真的是她 我知道
No, it's her. I-I know it.
你丧失心智了
You've lost your mind,
蒙太古家族会得到你失去的遗产
and you'll lose your legacy to the Montagues,
而你像个吓坏了的孩子一样躲在这里
hiding in this room like a frightened child
吓得不敢面对已经打到家门口的战争
too afraid to fight the war that's already at your doorstep!
走着瞧吧 西尔韦斯特罗
Keep going, Silvestro,
现在你坐拥一切 以后将一无所有
and you'll lose every precious thing you own.
站住 别动
Stop right there.
殿下
Your Grace.
班佛利欧·蒙太古
Benvolio Montague.
放下匕♥首♥
Drop the dagger.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent of everything
我是被诬陷的 殿下
I've been accused of, your Grace.
你的狡辩毫无意义
As if your word means anything.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表