剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
他死了
He's dead.
没有
No.
他没死
He's not.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is the part I truly love.
当该犹斯回到罗马的时候 他的母亲劝他
When Caius returned to Rome, his mother urged him
- 去找执政官 - 这样啊
- to run for consul. - I see.
然后 赢得了罗马议会
And so, after winning the support of the Roman Senate
和下院议员的支持后 他...
and the commoners, he...
好了... 我知道这故事
Yes, yes... I know the story.
罗马被拯救了 科利奥兰纳斯被杀了
Rome is saved, Coriolanus is killed.
然后 废话 废话 全是废话
And blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
你 我心爱的公主 你年轻貌美
You, my lovely young Princess,
十分健谈
are a skilled conversationalist.
但我更喜欢用别的方式来交流
But there are other ways in which I'd prefer to converse.
当然了 总督大人
Of course, Your Grace.
你想怎么开始
How would you like to get started?
现在 让我看看
Oh, now, let me see...
能容许我打断一下吗
A word?
- 瓦伦蒂娜! - 大人
- Valentina! - Your Grace.
哦
Oh.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我不知道你正在...
I didn't realize you were...
佣人给您换床单时
When the servants changed your sheets,
他们发现床单... 不太干净
they found them to be... unclean.
哦
Oh.
这让您很不高兴吗 大人
Does that displease you, Your Grace?
在维罗纳 一个女人的经期并不是件...
In Verona, a woman's flow is nothing to be...
在威尼斯 我们觉得这种事很恶心
In Venice, we find such things disgusting!
大人
Your Grace.
他没有呼吸
He's not breathing.
- 他都冷了 - 没关系
- He's cold. - Doesn't matter.
- 他会醒的 - 什么时候
- He'll wake up. - When?
他什么时候才会醒
When will he wake up?
因为我一整天都在收拾马厩 凯普莱特
Because I spent my day mucking up the stables, Capulet...
我本可以用这一天逃得远远的
a day I could have spent running as far away from here
有多远逃多远
as possible.
最终 会有人找到你的
And eventually, someone's going to find you.
我要待在这里 直到药水失效
I'm staying here until the potion wears off.
你说朱丽叶服用过这个药水
You said Juliet took that potion.
是的
She did.
但... 发生了意外
But... s-something went wrong.
明显是的
Obviously.
因为她死了
Because she died.
就像这位神父一样
Just like this Friar.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 你要去哪儿 - 我要离开这个
- Where are you going? - I’m getting the hell
鬼地方 - 站住!
out of here. - Stop!
你... 站住
Just... Stop.
我们必须离开了 凯普莱特
We need to leave, Capulet.
不管这个神父知道什么 他是我唯一
Whatever the Friar knew, he was the only hope
洗清罪名的希望了
I had of clearing my name.
我说过了 他没死
I told you, he's not dead.
我知道你不想就这么逃跑 我很抱歉
I know you didn't want to just run, and I'm sorry,
但这是我们现在唯一可以做的事了... 能离开
but that's the only thing we can do now... run as far away
这里多远就多远 并且期望王子的手下们
from here as we can and hope the Prince's men
- 永远找不到我们 - 班佛利欧!
- never catch up to us. - Benvolio!
看着我
Look at me.
还记得我们逃离维罗纳的时候吗
Remember when we fled the city?
你说我们唯一的共同点就是
You said the one thing we have in common is
我们信任彼此
that we trust each other.
所以当我说我们需要留在这里的时候 相信我
So trust me when I say we need to stay.
求你了
Please?
太阳一定升起来了
The sun must be rising.
我知道
I know.
- 我们很快就得走了 - 我知道
- We'll have to leave soon. - I know.
你后悔了吗
Are you sorry yet?
后悔什么
Sorry for what?
后悔你跟我逃跑了
That you came with me.
现在已经没什么能做的了
There's nothing to be done about it now.
你可以回维罗纳
You could go back to Verona.
在这一切结束后 不管我们到时会怎样
After all this, whatever happens to us.
我会怎样
To me.
你可以回去
You could go back.
事情并非那么容易
It's not that easy.
我和一个男人私奔了
I ran off with a man.
我现在对我叔叔已经毫无价值了
I'm worth nothing to my uncle now.
你的叔叔也一样
Or yours.
所以你并非必须要结婚
So you won't have to marry.
我不必结婚
I won't have to marry.
而且我也不会结婚
And I'm not...
对不起
sorry.
我听说你们要走了
I heard you're leaving.
是的
I am.
现在就等着总督签几份文件
Just waiting for the Doge to sign some papers.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
什么
What?
你需要帮助吗 公主殿下
Do you need aid, Your Grace?
绷带 或者膏药
A bandage? A poultice?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
真的吗
Don't you?
这一定很疼吧
That must have hurt.
求你千万别告诉总督
Please don't tell the Doge.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
公主殿下
Your Grace,
计划有变
there's been a change of plans.
什么
Oh?
总督看起来对您非常着迷
It seems the Doge is quite smitten with you.
他想让您待久一点
He'd like you to stay a while longer.
要待多久
How much longer?
几天
A few days.
或者一个星期
Maybe a week.
这样您就可以把该干的事干完
So you can pick up where you left off.
我会让侍女们把您的行李放好
I'll send the girls to unpack your things.
放了我吧
Leave me be,
你们两个
both of you!
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
那你为什么喝了那个药水
Then why did you take the potion?
我看到你们了
I... I saw you here.
我怕死
I was afraid for my life.
他是... 他是个杀人犯
He's a... He's a murderer!
- 他没有杀人 - 你知道我是无辜的
- He's no murderer! - You know of my innocence.
你跟我说过
You told me...
我跟你说过让你逃离维罗纳
I told you to flee the city.
我从来没有叫你跟我来这里
I never told you to follow me here.
你说过有一股更强大的力量在维罗纳肆虐着
You said there were greater forces at work.
那是你永远不能触碰的力量
Forces that you must leave alone.
我很抱歉你们两个被卷入其中
I'm sorry the two of you got mixed up in this.
我只希望你们两家可以停止斗争
I have only ever wanted your families to stop their war,
但我帮不了你们
but I can be of no help to you.
我对你们的唯一忠告就是不要回到维罗纳
My only advice is that you stay outside the city's walls.
你必须帮我们
You're going to help us.
告诉我们他的名字和到底发生了什么
Clear his name. Explain what's going on.
否则 我就上楼
Because if you don't, I'll go upstairs
告诉所有的教友 善良的弗洛伦斯神父
and tell all your brothers that good Friar Lawrence
做出了一种可以让死人复活的药水
brews a potion that brings the dead back to life.
所以你要么现在告诉我们
So speak to us now,
要么就等着因为巫术被烧死吧
or be burned at the stake for witchcraft.
你自己拿主意
Your choice.
我只知道曼图亚的帕里斯伯爵
I only know that Count Paris of Mantua
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表