剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
悲恋再续 前情提要
Previously on "Still Star-Crossed"...
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不能让你这样做 罗密欧
I cannot let you do this, Romeo.
那你就得踏过我的尸体才行了
Then you'll have to raise a sword to me,
但如果你这么做 我父亲会杀了你的 表弟
and that, my father would kill you for, cousin.
你不赞同他们相恋吗
You don't approve of this union?
- 不 - 我也不
- I do not. - Nor do I.
我是班佛利欧·蒙太古
Benvolio Montague.
我是罗莎琳·凯普莱特
Rosaline Capulet.
伊斯克罗斯 你必须永远把维罗纳城放在首位
Escalus, you must always put Verona first.
遵命 父王
Yes, Father.
如果处理得当的话 这位新任的年轻王子
A new young prince, properly managed,
能为我们带来更多的财富
could improve our fortunes
同时打♥压♥蒙太古家族
and diminish the Montagues!
凯普莱特大人
Lord Capulet.
蒙太古大人
Lord Montague.
蒙太古家族和凯普莱特家族一直都纷争不断
Montagues and Capulets have always fought.
事情不会如你所愿的 皇兄
Not like this, brother.
喝下这剂药 你会变得与死人无异
Take this potion, and you will appear to be dead.
我会陪着你的
I'll wait with you.
你真是我的好朋友 亲爱的罗莎琳
Thou art a true friend, fair Rosaline.
我来悼念我的妻子
I come to mourn my wife.
她是我的未婚妻
She's my fiancée!
这是蒙太古家族的诅咒
A curse on the house of Montague!
如果你让蒂博尔特冷静下来
If you'd killed Tybalt yourself
而不是煽风点火的话
instead of letting Romeo do it,
两大家族也不会失去各自的继承人
neither of our families would've lost their heirs.
可你有没有想过 一开始
Did you never think you could've kept Juliet
你本可以阻止朱丽叶嫁给我的堂兄
from marrying my cousin in the first place?
也许这一切都是你的错
Maybe all this is on you.
为了使两家族化干戈为玉帛 我在此赐婚于
To cement your families as allies, I order the marriage
罗莎琳·凯普莱特和班佛利欧·蒙太古
of Rosaline Capulet and Benvolio Montague.
所以你就把我出♥卖♥♥♥给我憎恨的人了
So, you'd sell me off to a man I hate?
我们不能任维罗纳城消亡殆尽
We cannot be a city divided.
离开维罗纳城
Leave Verona?
为什么
Why?
因为我已是风烛残年
Because I am an old man.
不久以后的将来
And come a day not long from now,
你就将要继承王位了
you will take my place upon the throne.
所以我要让你去威尼斯城
So I am sending you to Venice.
它远离这些
It's far away from the feud
让维罗纳城分崩离析的家族夙怨
that threatens to rip our fair city apart.
没有蒙太古家族 也没有凯普莱特家族
No Montagues, no Capulets.
你能在那里安心地学习治国之道
Just a place where you can learn to rule in peace.
我不能离开你 离开我妹妹 还有这个宫廷
I cannot leave you or my sister or the court.
还有罗莎琳·凯普莱特吧
Or... Rosaline Capulet?
我最大的心愿就是你能登基
It is my great hope that when you become prince,
到那时你就会知晓这座宫廷里发生的所有事
you, too, will know all that goes on in this palace...
谁在耍阴谋诡计 谁在牟取私利
who is scheming, who is profiting,
谁在马厩里与罗莎琳·凯普莱特暗中幽会
who meets in secret with Rosaline Capulet in the stables.
我什么都知道 我的儿子
I know all, my son.
我还知道
And I know this...
你永远都不能和凯普莱特家族的女人在一起
you can never be with a Capulet woman.
什么
What?
我们绝不能在蒙太古和凯普莱特家族之间站队
We must never choose between Montague and Capulet.
到现在 他们仍然互相残杀
For now, they fight among themselves,
正如他们百年来纷争不断一般
as they have for 100 years.
但如果皇室卷入这场纠纷
But let the royal family get involved
结果只会是同归于尽 记住我的话
and it will mean the death of us all... mark my words.
没有女人值得你那样做
No woman is worth that.
但我爱她
But I love her.
这不重要
It matters not.
你的行囊已经在路上了 儿子
Your things have been sent ahead, my son.
我要去跟她道别
I have to say goodbye.
她父亲刚去世了
Her father just died.
我爱她
I love her.
马车在外面等你
Your carriage waits outside.
现在
Now?
现在
Now.
我找到他们了
I've found them.
你能解决这件事吗
Can you fix this?
是的
I think so.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
你找到她了
You found her.
是的
I did.
事情都处理好了吗 殿下
Has everything been settled, Your Grace?
是的 蒙太古大人 都处理好了
Yes, Lord Montague, it has.
婚礼将按计划进行
The wedding will proceed as planned.
极好的消息
Excellent news.
没错
Indeed.
走吧 罗莎琳
Come, Rosaline.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
睡觉 叔叔
To bed, Uncle.
这个夜晚太漫长了
It has been a long night.
你不用再住在仆人的房♥间
You no longer sleep in the servants' quarters.
那我应该住在哪里
Then where am I to sleep?
大人 我不能住在这里
My Lord, I cannot.
我也不会住在这里
I will not.
这是朱丽叶的房♥间
This is Juliet's room.
是的 但朱丽叶已经不在了
Yes, and Juliet is gone.
你现在是凯普莱特家的小姐了
You are a Capulet Lady now.
你应该要有小姐的样子
It is your duty to behave as one.
你已经保证过了的
And you have been promised.
而我也有责任让你暖衣饱食 精心照料后
I'm honor-bound to deliver you to the Montagues well-fed,
完美无缺地嫁到蒙太古家族去
well-cared for, and with your virtue intact.
这里就是你监视我的最佳地点
And here is where you can best keep an eye on me.
而且门上有锁
And the door has a lock.
叔叔 你在干什么
Uncle, what are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I'd ask you the same,
不过一点都不难料到
but your presence in this whorehouse
你会出现在妓院
is rather predictable.
- 斯特拉 等等 - 让她走
- Stella, wait. - Let her run.
你已经搞砸了
You screwed yourself out
我第一次给你安排的婚约
of the first marriage I arranged for you.
你不能再搞砸这一次
You're not going to screw yourself out of this one.
拾起你的尊严出来见我
Meet me outside with your dignity...
如果你还有的话
if you can find it.
你给他上的药不起效啊
The herbs you gave him aren't working.
这需要时间
Give them time.
也许我们该带他去看医生
Perhaps we should take him to a doctor.
凯普莱特夫人跟你说过...
Lady Capulet told you...
没人能知道帕里斯伯爵在这里
no one can know Count Paris is here.
没错 可如果他要活下去...
Yes, but if he's to stay alive...
你是在质疑夫人吗
Do you question your mistress?
她说别人不能知道 那就不能
If she says no one's to know, no one is to know.
你让她睡在哪里
You put her where?!
她与蒙太古家的人定下婚约
She is betrothed to a Montague,
也就成了一位小姐
which makes her a Lady.
不能和仆人们一起睡觉
She can't sleep amongst the servants.
所以你就让她睡朱丽叶的床吗
So you put her in Juliet's bed?!
我们心爱的女儿 她的尸骨尚未寒
Our daughter, whose sweet, precious body isn't yet cold.
朱利亚娜...
Guiliana...
那个粗鄙的女孩就已经躺在她的床上了
And that insolent girl is already warming her sheets?
维罗纳城的大街小巷正血流成河
The streets of Verona are running with blood.
你没看到他们怎么叫朱丽叶的吗
Did you see what they called Juliet?
"荡♥妇♥"
"Harlot"!
你觉得那是谁干的
Who do you think did that?
凯普莱特家的人 我们家族的人吗
A Capulet? One of our own?
别让悲痛蒙蔽了你的双眼
Don't let your grief blind you.
我们的未来岌岌可危
Our future is at stake.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表