剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我知道 我无处可去了
I know. I've got nowhere else to go.
你想在这待多久都行
Stay here as long as you need.
我们可以给你叔叔带话
We could get word to your uncle.
他一定会站在你这边的
Surely he's on your side.
我叔叔讨厌我 你知道的
My uncle hates me. You know that.
讨厌他的至亲吗
His own blood?
一旦和我有关 他就变的冷酷无情
When it comes to me, his runs cold.
我说的无人可依是真的
When I say I have no one on my side, I mean no one.
我们说过很多次
We've talked so many times
一起私奔
about running away together.
那些只是... 说笑
Those were just... games.
这次不是 斯特拉 这次是真的
This is no game, Stella. This is real.
和我一起走吧
Run away with me.
班佛利欧
Benvolio.
我爱你
I love you.
你就是我唯一的家人
You're all my family.
我不在意你的出身和职业
I don't care who you are or what you do.
你是世上唯一
You're the only person in this world
真正懂我的人
that really knows me.
让我们把这一切都抛在身后吧
Let's leave this all behind.
重新开始
Make a fresh start.
求你了
Please.
好
Yes.
上周我在广场
I was in the square last week.
那些恶棍打人的时候 就看见他了
Saw him then, when the fiend attacked,
今晚又看见他了
and saw him again tonight.
站在那个男孩子的尸体旁边
Standing over that poor boy's body
手里的剑穿过那孩子的身体
with his sword right through him.
你真的看见他刺伤格拉米欧·凯普莱特了吗
Did you actually see him stab Gramio Capulet?
用剑刺穿他
Run him through with a sword?
我告诉你了 罗莎琳小姐 你不准插嘴
I told you, Lady Rosaline. You are not to interfere.
那我来
Then I will!
殿下
Your Grace.
你的侍卫搜了我的住所
Your guards search my House,
并且散出谣言说
and spread some lie that
我的外甥杀了凯普莱特家族的一员
my nephew killed a Capulet?
是他杀的 我看见了
He did! I saw him!
闭上你的嘴 农妇
Shut your mouth, peasant!
她是一名公民 也是目击者
She is a citizen, bearing witness.
给她些钱 再派辆马车送她回去
Pay her and give her a carriage home.
谢谢您 殿下
Thank you, your Grace.
我的外甥是个傻子
My nephew is a fool,
可没傻到去杀一个凯普莱特...
but not so foolish as to kill a Capulet...
以蒙太古家族之名 我发誓...
on the Montague name, I swear it...
我同意蒙太古大人的话 殿下
I agree with the Lord Montague, your Grace.
我从没想过会有一天
I never thought I'd see the day
一个凯普莱特会替蒙太古家的人求饶
a Capulet begged to spare a Montague life.
我知道班佛利欧是你唯一的继承者
I know Benvolio is your sole heir.
我也清楚这对你们家族是一大打击
And I know what a blow this is for your family.
可所爱之人的证词
But the testimony of a man's loved ones
不足以解开绞刑的绳索
is not enough to stay the hangman's noose.
那孩子是无辜的
The boy is innocent.
我知道
I know it.
可你提到除他之外再无继承者 殿下
But you mentioned my lack of another heir, your Grace,
以及我们两大家族关系的修复
and the healing of the wounds between our two families.
因此 如果我的外甥被判有罪
So, if my nephew is found guilty,
我仍会尊重两家之间的婚约
I will still honor the betrothal between Capulet and Montague.
并以班佛利欧之名迎娶罗莎琳小姐
And wed Lady Rosaline in Benvolio's stead.
我会考虑你的提议的 蒙太古大人
I will consider your proposition, Lord Montague.
班佛利欧给我们家族抹黑...
Benvolio is a stain upon our House...
给我们的父辈 祖父辈的功绩抹黑
our father's work; our grandfather's.
无论是否与凯普莱特家族联姻
Marriage to the Capulet or no,
如果我们放任此事
we'll never walk the palace halls again
我们就永远不能迈入圣殿了
if we let this lie.
亲王心意已决
The Prince's mind is made up.
班佛利欧的命运已不在我们掌控之中
Benvolio's fate is out of our hands.
你比我清楚
You know as well as I
对待坏死四肢最好的办法就是截掉
the best treatment for a diseased limb is to cut it off.
我们唯一继续享有亲王恩宠的机会
Our only chance to remain in the Prince's favor
就是亲手把班佛利欧奉上
is to bring Benvolio in ourselves.
好了 哥哥
Come, brother.
你一定知道他的藏身之处
You must know where he's hiding.
怎么这么久 我们得走了
What took so long? We must be off.
我得移交工作 还要打包...
I had to settle my affairs. And I still have to pack...
我会给你买♥♥新的 快走吧
I can buy you new things. Come on!
等一下
Just wait.
为什么
Why?
斯特拉
Stella?
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
我爱你
I love you.
你只是个客人
You're a customer.
你们都爱我
You all love me.
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
他在里面
He's in there!
劳伦斯神父
Friar Lawrence!
- 班佛利欧 - 幸亏我找到你了
- Benvolio. - Thank God I caught you.
我被冤枉说谋杀了格拉米欧·凯普莱特
I've been falsely accused of the murder of Gramio Capulet.
我听说了 在这里消息以光速传播
I've heard. News travels these streets like lightning.
我需要帮助... 找个地方避避
I need help... sanctuary.
恐怕那不可能了
I'm afraid that is impossible.
你不是给所有需要之人提供庇护吗
Do you not offer safe haven to anyone in need,
无论有罪无罪 我是清白的
be they guilty or innocent? I am an innocent man!
班佛利欧 我帮不了你
Benvolio, I cannot help you.
据我所知 有股势力正在这里肆虐
I've learned there are forces at work here
它比你我的力量加起来还要强大
greater than you and I combined.
我要离开维罗纳城 你也该如此
I'm leaving Verona, and you should do the same.
"有股势力在肆虐"是什么意思
What does that mean, "There are forces at work"?
让我走吧
Let me go.
你是指那些恶人吗 你什么意思
Do you speak of the fiend? What do you mean?!
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
救命啊 他要杀我
Help! He's trying to kill me!
救命 拜托 救救我
Help! Please! Help me!
送我去威尼斯
Send me to Venice.
我想见总督
I want to meet with the Doge.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
城内发生了太多事情
There's too much going on here at home.
而且那男人就是头蠢猪
And the man is a pig.
那也是军队大我们两倍的蠢猪
A pig whose army is twice the size of ours.
能让维罗纳在一个月内
A pig who can bring Verona to its knees
跪地屈服的蠢猪
in the matter of a month.
比一千个蒙面人还强大的蠢猪
A pig who is more powerful than a thousand masked men.
我们城市的街道上游荡着杀人犯
There are murderers walking the streets of our city.
我们让凯普莱特和蒙太古结婚的计划是徒劳的
Our plan to wed Capulet and Montague is for naught.
多纳托大使去世了
Ambassador Donato is dead,
拉扎拉大使也要带着青肿的眼睛
and Ambassador Lazzara is leaving here
和一具尸体离开这里了
with nothing but a black eye and a dead body.
送我去威尼斯
Send me to Venice.
为时已晚了
It's too late.
还来得及
It's not.
我是最合适的向总督道歉的人
I'm the only one the Doge feels can provide this apology.
拉扎拉告诉过你了
Lazzara told you so.
我不能让你为了政♥治♥挥霍贞洁
I cannot let you squander your virtue for politics.
我不会这么做的
And I won't have to.
我发誓
I swear.
怎么做到呢
How?
交给我吧
Let me handle that.
那婊♥子♥连拖住他直到我们的人过去都做不到
The whore couldn't keep him there until our men arrived.
还不够格称之为婊♥子♥
Not much of a whore.
说实话 我很欣慰那孩子逃走了
In truth, I'm relieved the boy escaped.
诚实点 泰莎
Be honest, Tessa.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表