剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
But you don't see the fun in being your own mistress?
但是 难道你看不到掌控自己命运的乐趣吗
Of reading your own books, of sleeping in your own bed.
读自己喜爱的书 睡在自己的床上
Of never being at the whim of whichever man
无需附和那些心血来潮的男人
happens to be in charge of you.
不受任何男人的约束
A man who might love you,
拥有一个深爱你的男人
who might want you to be happy.
一个希望你快乐的男人
His Lordship wants to see you both.
大人要见你们俩
You requested us, my Lord?
不知大人召我们前来所为何事
It is a great kindness we show you tonight
出于仁慈 我们允许你们
to allow you to attend the Prince's ball.
参加今晚王子的舞会
Really?
真的吗
Mother, Father.
母亲 父亲
Rosaline, Livia.
罗莎琳 利维亚
Darling, why aren't you dressed for the ball?
亲爱的 为什么你还没有为今晚的舞会打扮
You look tired.
你看起来很疲惫
I am... tired.
我的确... 有些累
Ill.
我生病了
I thought I would get some rest.
我想休息一下
What a shame.
太可惜了
Very well. We'll miss you.
好吧 我们会想你的
Do you need help, my Lady?
你需要帮忙吗 小姐
No, thank you, Rosaline. I'm fine.
不必了 谢谢你 罗莎琳 我很好
Tired... but fine.
虽然很累 不过并无大碍
I'll tell them later.
我晚点再告诉他们
Lord Capulet.
凯普莱特大人
Lord Montague.
蒙太古大人
So, it's true.
所以这是真的了
The Prince really did invite everyone.
王子殿下真的邀请了所有人
It's worse than it's ever been.
这简直是最糟糕的舞会了
Montagues and Capulets have always fought.
蒙太古家族和凯普莱特家族一直都纷争不断
Not like this, Brother.
事情不会如你所愿的 皇兄
Never like this.
绝对不会的
Capulet's fields were burned in June.
六月时 凯普莱特家族的牧场被烧了
No proof, of course, but it was Montague's work.
虽然没有证据 但的确是蒙太古家族的人干的
It goes on from there.
然后两家的纠纷就愈发严重了
A Capulet stabs a Montague
一个凯普莱特家族的人当街
in the streets,
捅了一个蒙太古家族的人
a Montague bludgeons
一个蒙太古家族的人又在山上
a Capulet in the hills.
拿棍子打了一名凯普莱特家族的人
Until our father proclaimed...
直到我们的父亲宣告...
That anyone who commits murder will be executed without trial.
任何人犯了谋杀罪 无需审判 直接处以死刑
I am well aware of what Father proclaimed.
我很清楚父亲宣告了什么
But Father is dead, and I've come home.
可是父亲已经去世了 而我也回来了
The sovereign of our fair Verona,
我们美丽的维罗纳的君主
His Grace, Prince Escalus
尊敬的伊斯克罗斯王子殿下
and his sister, Her Grace, Princess Isabella!
以及他的妹妹 尊敬的伊莎贝拉公主殿下
Thank you, Your Grace,
谢谢您 公主殿下
for this beautiful night.
为我们带来了如此美好的夜晚
You're welcome, Livia.
你太客气了 利维亚
Enjoy.
尽情享受吧
Greetings, My Princess.
向您致以诚挚的问候 公主殿下
You know you don't have to be so formal.
你不必如此拘谨
Really?
是吗
I thought everything in this court
我还以为在这座宫廷里
was about following rules.
所有人都要依令行事呢
Rosaline... Thank you, Your Grace,
罗莎琳... 谢谢您 殿下
for giving your loyal subjects this ball.
为您忠心的臣民们筹办了这次舞会
It's good to see you back in Verona, Your Grace.
很高兴能看到您重返维罗纳 殿下
Rosaline.
罗莎琳
Prince Escalus.
伊斯克罗斯王子
How disconcerting this must be.
这一定令人感到很尴尬吧
When last you saw my niece, Rosaline, she was your peer.
您上次见到我的侄女罗莎琳时 她还是贵族
She is my guest,
她是我的客人
and a welcome one here at the palace.
我十分欢迎她来到这里
I was so sorry to hear of your parents' deaths.
我为你父母的逝世感到十分抱歉
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢您 殿下
Aren't you even the least bit excited
你难道一点都不兴奋吗
to dance and drink and do as we please?
我们可以跳舞 喝酒 随心所欲
Not quite as we please.
并非那般随心所欲
Unlike you, sweet sister, the idea of finding a husband
我不像你 亲爱的姐姐 找丈夫这件事
doesn't actually displease me.
并不会使我感到生气
Somewhere out here is my one true love.
这里肯定会有我的白马王子
What if we meet a man
如果我们遇到一个男人
who falls in love with you instead?
他爱上的人是你而非我 该怎么办呢
Would you marry so we could both be free?
你会为了我们俩的自♥由♥而嫁给他吗
That is not a question that I'll ever have to answer.
那是一个我永远不必回答的问题
And why not?
为什么
Because if the choice were between the two of us,
因为如果一个男人要在我们俩之间做出选择
sweet sister, there's not a man on this earth
亲爱的妹妹 这世上不会有男人
who would be foolish enough to choose me.
会蠢到选择我的
I thought we'd start out with the taverns on Via Fratta.
我觉得我们可以先去弗拉塔路上的小酒馆
After that, there's a new girl
然后再去安吉丽娜那里
at Angioletta's.
那里又来了些新的女孩子
That is if your father won't kill me first
当然了 如果你父亲知道我带你去了妓院
for taking you to a brothel.
他肯定会先杀了我
Men who love their wives don't go to brothels.
爱老婆的男人是不会去妓院的
And just like that, you ruined your life.
像那样的话 你就毁了自己的人生
How?
怎么会呢
By marrying the woman I love
我娶的可是我深爱的女人
instead of whoever
又不是我父亲逼着我娶的
my father forced on me?
和我素不相识的女人
Look what I found.
看看我发现了什么
A pair of Montagues.
两个蒙太古家族的人
Tybalt, we want no trouble with you.
蒂博尔特 我们不想和你起争执
Trouble is all Verona has
蒙太古家族的人烧掉了我们的牧场
when the Montagues burn our fields
想让你们蒙太古家族占据上风时
and try and turn themselves into a respectable family.
维罗纳城就只剩下纷争了
You think no one remembers
你真以为没人记得
that your people came from nothing?
你们的家族以前什么都不是吗
I will not fight you, Tybalt.
我不会和你打架的 蒂博尔特
The Montagues are many things,
蒙太古家族什么三教九流的人都有
but I never thought of them as cowards!
但我从没想过你们都是些懦夫
I am no coward. I'm family.
我不是懦夫 我是你的家人
As of tonight, we're family.
从今晚开始 我们就是一家人了
I will not fight my own blood.
我不会和我的血亲争斗
Your blood is no family of mine!
我们才不是一家人
Romeo!
罗密欧
Mercutio!
莫枯修
Mercutio! No!
莫枯修 不要
You'll die for this.
你会因此而死
I thought you said you couldn't fight me.
你不是说 你不会与我争斗吗
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
Mercutio.
莫枯修
Mercutio, stay with us. Stay with us.
莫枯修 撑住 千万要撑住
A plague on both your houses.
两大家族都将大难临头
Ask for me tomorrow...
明天你们来见我时...
and you shall find me a grave man.
就会发现我已是墓中人了
Romeo.
罗密欧
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
Capulets have owned this land
凯普莱特家族的人
since before there were records to keep.
在有历史记载前 就已经拥有这块土地了
And Montague's grandfather was nothing
而蒙太古的祖父本来一无所有
but a shepherd on my family's hills.
只不过是我家山丘上的牧羊人而已
Well, a smart shepherd
那他可是一个机智的牧羊人
to save up for his own flock.
一直暗中积累财富
Or was my grandfather a foolish lord to allow it?
或者你想说 我的祖父愚蠢到允许他这样做
What's done is done,
木已成舟
though, in truth,
尽管 事实就是这样
it seems cruel
这看起来的确很残忍♥
that so many should die for our petty squabbles.
让那么多人死于我们两家间的小纷小争
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表