剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
无论如何...
For what it's worth...
我后悔了 我不该如此对你
I regret how I've always treated you.
其实 叔叔...
Actually, Uncle...
我一点都不在乎
that isn't worth anything to me at all.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
阿巴特利跟我说
I spoke with Abbatelli.
你为了一个女人 和班佛利欧
You fought Benvolio, a murderer,
一个杀人犯打架了
for a woman?
他可能会杀了你啊
You could have been killed.
你觉得我没有想过吗
Did you think I didn't consider that?
那你还那么做了
And still, you did it.
我曾经发过誓要保护我的子民...
I swore a vow to protect my people...
你的侍卫会保护你的子民 你只用看好你的皇位
Your guards protect the people. You protect the throne.
该死的皇位
Damn the throne!
全都该死
Damn all of it!
没了她... 我什么都不是
Without her... I'm nothing.
我爱她
I love her.
我知道
I know.
但你在救她的时候
But while you were coming to her rescue,
她们家族把蒙太古的大教堂给烧了
her family burned the Montague cathedral.
如果你娶了她 伊斯克罗斯
If you marry her, Escalus,
那蒙太古一家就会把整座城都给烧为灰烬
the Montagues will burn the city to the ground.
大丈夫要能屈能伸 哥哥
Strength and sacrifice, brother.
我以为我是为了我们整个家族好...
I thought I was doing what was best for our House...
所以你才叛变的
By committing treason?
伊斯克罗斯太无能了
Escalus is weak.
他父亲死了之后
When his father died,
我知道过不了多久
I knew it was only a matter of time
那些蒙太古就会利用他的无能...
before the Montagues exploited that weakness...
所以你觉得你让帕里斯坐上皇位
So you thought you would beat them to it?
就可以打败他们吗
By putting Paris on the throne?
用一个对凯普莱特家族忠诚的统治者
A ruler loyal to House Capulet,
消灭蒙太古家族 这是一劳永逸的事啊
to put down House Montague, once and for all.
你难道没有发现这个计划的好处吗
Does no part of you see the value in that?
我当然发现了
Of course I do.
但为什么朱丽叶
But then why did Juliet
要警告我
try to warn me?
因为她爱上了一个蒙太古
She loved a Montague.
她想要和平
She wanted peace.
你得给帕里斯传个信
You must send a message to Paris.
让他取消他的计划
Tell him to call off his plan.
事情已经到了不可挽回的地步了 他不会听我的
Oh, it's too far gone. He's not going to listen to me.
那你为什么觉得
Why on Earth did you think
他会一直效忠于我们家
he would stay loyal to our House?
因为我蠢
Because I was a fool!
我们得在事情变得太糟前
We must warn the Prince.
警告王子
Before it's too late.
王子会杀了我的
The Prince will execute me.
不一定
Perhaps not,
如果你可以立刻证明你的衷心
if you can prove you're loyal without delay.
走吧 朱利亚娜 我们得走了
Come, Giuliana. We must go.
上帝啊...
Dear God...
彼得罗...
Pietro...
抱歉 大人和夫人
Apologies, my Lord and Lady...
但你们都不许离开
But we cannot allow you to leave.
这是新王子的命令
The New Prince commands it.
亲爱的
My love.
我的利维亚
My Livia.
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
这封信里说...
This letter says...
罗莎琳是自愿和蒙太古走的
Rosaline went with the Montague willingly...
她根本不是被绑♥架♥的
that she wasn't kidnapped at all.
但我从未收到这封信
But I never received it,
而它在这里
and it's here.
和你的东西在一起
With your things.
我们的爱因秘密而生
Our love began in secret,
但我不希望我们之间再有任何隐瞒
but I don't want there to be any more secrets between us.
我答应过你 要让你成为我的王妃
I promised you I'd make you a princess,
我说话算话
and that is true.
曼图亚和维罗纳的
The Princess of Mantua...
王妃殿下
and of Verona.
那伊斯克罗斯王子呢
But what of Prince Escalus?
我的故乡 我的家人... 你疯了吗
My city, my family... are you mad?
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
- 我没有说谎... - 怎么
- I didn't lie... - And what,
你以为一个凯普莱特家的新娘
you thought a Capulet bride
就能让你名正言顺吗
would bring you some kind of legitimacy...
你觉得我的血脉能为你换取王位吗
you thought my blood would buy you a throne?
我说过... 不再隐瞒你
I told you... no more secrets.
所以我现在就对你坦诚...
And I'll be honest with you now...
是的 一开始我以为我需要你的名声
yes, at first I thought I needed your name,
但现在我开始了解你 开始爱上你
but now that I know you, now that I love you,
- 利维亚... - 罗莎琳早就知道了
- Livia... - Rosaline knew.
她曾试图警告我
She tried to warn me...
听我说...
Just listen to me...
我把一切都奉献给了你
I gave myself to you.
一旦... 一旦你理解了
And you will again.
你不会为此后悔的
Once... Once you understand.
现在快整理好你的东西
Now gather your things.
我的人会带你去曼图亚
My men will bring you to Mantua.
我想回家
I want to go home.
现在开始曼图亚就是你家
Mantua is your home now.
我的妻子
Wife.
凯普莱特
Capulet.
有什么消息吗
What news?
我以为我找到了证据...
I thought I had proof...
我以为那个奶妈愿意站出来
I thought the Nurse would come forward
但后来帕里斯杀了她
but then Paris killed her,
而现在 我妹妹又在他手中
and he has my sister,
而且...
and...
...我让你失望了
...I failed you.
我真的 真的很抱歉
And I'm so, so sorry.
这一切都是我的错
This is all my fault.
没关系
No matter.
没关系吗
No matter?!
我曾经如此愚蠢地以为自己能拯救这个城市...
I was foolish enough to think I could heal our city...
让我的表兄死得有价值
make my cousin's death mean something,
并成为这个饱经诅咒的家族的合格继承人
be a worthy heir to my cursed name.
你不能放弃
You mustn't give up.
或许当他们将我斩首
Perhaps when they kill me,
维罗纳就得救了
Verona might be healed.
你也就能离开并幸福地生活了...
And you can go and be happy...
我不会...
I won't...
幸福的
be happy.
离开吧 让我自生自灭 凯普莱特
Leave me and let me die, Capulet.
你想要的不是我
I'm not what you want.
你想要的人不是我...
I'm not who you want...
我看到你们了
I saw you.
在教堂里
In the chapel,
当他下令让我们结婚的时候
when he told us we were to be married,
我看到你们了
I saw you.
你们两个
The two of you.
王子深爱着你
The Prince loves you.
你也爱他
And you love him.
那才是你渴望的人
That is who you want.
那才是你爱慕的人
That is who you love.
那才是你信任的人
That is who you trust.
我信任人的是你
I trust you.
时间到了
Time's up.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表