剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
她被爱情蒙蔽 看不清他的真面目
She cannot see him for what he is.
但我能 此事绝不能就这样继续下去
But I do. And this will go no further.
让我好好想想
Let me sleep on it.
没那个时间了...
We don't have time...
你是在让我背叛一个 自她出生之日起
You're asking me to turn my back on someone I've loved
我便深爱着的人
since the day she was born.
明天早上我会给你答复
You can have your answer in the morning.
啊 天呐
Oh, my God.
啊 天呐
Oh, my God.
来人呐
Someone!
一大早的你鬼叫个
What on Earth are you shouting about
什么...
at this time of the...
上帝啊...
Dear God...
她死了吗
Is she dead?
千万别跟我说她死了
Please tell me she's not dead.
上帝啊... 上帝啊
Oh, God. Oh... Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我去... 去派人...
I'll... fetch someone to, uh...
把她抱上♥床♥
put her to bed.
我会陪着她的
I'll stay with her.
谢谢
Thank you.
真没想到你会这么伤心
I didn't think you'd take it this hard.
是你做的吗
You did this?
她打算去找王子
She was going to go to the Prince.
把一切都告诉他 都是拜罗莎琳所托
Tell him everything. All at Rosaline's behest.
你不会让我杀了你侄女
You wouldn't let me kill your niece.
除那之外 这是最好的办法
This was the next best thing.
那... 那个女人从我出生之日起
Th... That woman took care of me
便对我爱护有加
from the moment I entered this world.
你是想被吊死还是五马分尸吗
Do you want to be drawn and quartered?
可我都不想
'Cause I don't.
政♥变♥总有人会牺牲
Coups are never bloodless.
你就别痴心妄想了
Let's not pretend they are.
罗莎琳小姐来了 殿下
Lady Rosaline, your Grace.
都退下吧
Leave us.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
你说的证据呢
Your proof?
没有
No.
没有时间了 抱歉
Time is up. I'm sorry.
我质疑这一点
I doubt that.
忘了这事吧
You have to let this go.
- 我绝不会... - 你一个女孩子
- I will never... - You were on your own,
和一个男人 孤男寡女跑出维罗纳
outside the city walls, with a man.
如果你不适可而止的话 会被人说闲话的
If you don't stop this crusade, there will be talk...
说什么...
Of what...
我的贞操吗
my virtue?
难道比起一个无辜之人的生命 你更在意我的名声吗
Do you care more for my honor than an innocent man's life?
你还想让我做什么呢
What more would you have me do?
我已经给了你机会查找证据了...
I've given you every chance to find me proof...
因为我的话不足以成为证据吗
Because my word isn't proof enough.
罗莎琳...
Rosaline...
罗莎琳
Rosaline!
你想让我跟一个
You expect me to sign a truce
烧毁我大教堂的人休战吗
with the man who burned down my cathedral?!
殿下 百花大教堂在我家族名下
Your Grace, the Duomo has been in my family
已有三代历史
for three generations.
说实话 就算烧毁了也是我家的
Frankly, it was mine to burn.
公主从你手中拿走了它并交给了我
The Princess took it from you and gave it to me.
因为你没有足够的钱来建成它
Because you were too poor to finish it.
蒙太古殿下 你侄子班佛利欧
Lord Montague, your nephew Benvolio
被指控谋划叛乱
has been accused of leading an insurrection.
这指控真可笑...
A ridiculous charge...
我们有证人
We have witnesses.
证据
Evidence.
他玷污了您家族的名声
He is a stain upon your family name.
大多数统治者都会以叛国罪
And most rulers would order your House disbanded
要求解散您的家族
over an act of treason.
你的财富将被收归皇室所有
Your wealth would revert to the Crown.
你的族人会被流放到他们
Your family would return to the fields
曾经辛苦耕耘的土地上
where they once toiled.
应该是凯普莱特大人的土地上
Lord Capulet's fields, I believe.
您很仁慈 殿下
You are merciful, Your Grace.
没错
Indeed.
而年轻的蒙太古会依罪被处决
Instead, Young Montague will be executed for his crimes.
这样 凯普莱特大人就能为
In this way, Lord Capulet will have vengeance
格拉米欧·凯普莱特遇害
for the murder of Gramio Capulet
和罗莎琳小姐被绑♥架♥的事复仇
and the kidnapping of Lady Rosaline,
至于你蒙太古大人
and you, Lord Montague,
就必须牺牲你的继承人来向皇室请罪
will have sacrificed your heir to appease the Crown.
从此 你的族谱中再也没有污名
Your family's slate will be wiped clean.
你们两大家族也能相安无事
And your Houses will be at peace.
这份文件里写清了休战的条件
This document lays out the terms of your truce.
而且具有法定效力
And it is binding.
你们俩都同意吗
Are we agreed?
凯普莱特家族同意
The Capulets agree.
殿下已经仁至义尽了 蒙太古大人
His Grace is being more than generous, Lord Montague.
蒙太古家族同意
The Montagues agree.
那么希望这是你们今后众多合作的开始
Then may this be the first of many agreements between you.
一直以来 她都是这个家族中
She was the one person in this House
唯一一个善待我和罗莎琳的人
who was always kind to Rosaline and me.
我很爱戴她
I loved her.
我有一个提议
I have a proposal for you.
你不是已经向我提过了
Did you not already propose to me?
你还想再听一次我的答案吗
Do you want to hear my answer again?
我保证 我的心意不变
I promise, it'll be the same.
我们应该一起逃走
We should run off together.
什么
What?
我们应该逃走
We should run way.
立刻
Now.
就今天
Today.
我们不能就这样私奔...
We can't just elope...
为什么不行
Why not?
你姐姐已经安然无恙地回来了
Your sister's back, safe and sound.
你的叔叔也同意了...
Your Uncle gave his consent...
我们在世一生 时光无比短暂
Our lives on this Earth are short.
看起来不会比你珍视的奶妈活得更长久
Look no further than your beloved Nurse.
罗莎琳小姐 您听到消息了吗
Lady Rosaline! Have you heard the news?
什么消息
What news?
-您的妹妹... -她跟帕里斯伯爵私奔了
- Your sister... - she's eloped with Count Paris!
多浪漫啊
Isn't it romantic?!
-这是你的错 -我的错
- This is your fault! - My fault?
我知道你厌恶我 但是利维亚呢
I know you hate me. But Livia?
她究竟对你做了什么 才会让你也厌恶她至此
What on Earth has she ever done to you?
我只想让她得到最好的一切
I only wanted what was best for the girl.
那么你为什么要把她交那个禽兽
Then why offer her up to that animal?
帕里斯绝不会伤害你妹妹
Paris would never harm your sister.
就像他不会伤害奶妈那样吗
Oh, just like he would never harm the Nurse?
难道我们还要继续假装她是从楼梯摔死的吗
Or are we still to pretend she fell down the stairs?
朱丽叶会为你感到羞愧的
Juliet would be ashamed of you.
记着这点
Remember that.
这是好事 达米亚诺...
This is a good thing, Damiano...
别烦我 泰莎... 我现在没有心情
Leave me, Tessa... I'm in no mood.
班佛利欧注定是个失败者
Benvolio is a lost cause.
他原本就不该活到现在
Who should not have lived to see this day.
闭上你的嘴
You shut your mouth.
我不会的
I will not.
你难道忘了我们当初在这个房♥间里立下的盟约吗
Do you forget the pact that we made in this very room?
那时我们的哥哥阿戈斯蒂诺
With our brother Agostino
正安稳地睡在他的卧房♥
sleeping peacefully in his chambers,
丝毫不知死期将至
never knowing that his next meal would be his last?
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表