剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我们
We?
我需要你的帮助
I'll need your help.
再帮我一次
Again.
你已经泡了很久了
You've been in there for ages.
简直比女生还麻烦
You're worse than a girl.
我们得等到天黑才能行动
We can't travel till nightfall.
现在走太冒险了
Or leave this room without risking
那个农场主肯定会问东问西
questions from the farmer.
更何况 我是挺想好好泡个澡的
And I do love a good bath.
显而易见
Obviously.
就让我享受一下吧 凯普莱特
Allow me my pleasures, Capulet.
你我心里都清楚
You know as well as I this is most likely
这可能是我最后一次泡澡了
the last bath I'll ever take.
我说过 你不必和我一起来的
I told you I didn't want you to come with me.
我也告诉过你了 我不在乎
And I told you I didn't care.
我觉得... 我要对你负责
I feel... responsible for you.
你不需要的
You shouldn't.
我知道
I know.
在此之前 我从来没有对任何人负过责
I've never been responsible for anyone before.
谁能想到这件事居然这么危险
Who knew it would be so deadly?
如果你被抓了 我不会让他们杀你的
If they catch you, I won't let them kill you.
我发誓
I swear it.
你要用什么说辞来替我辩解呢
What will you say in my defense?
我会说 你是无辜的
That you're innocent.
还很善良
And... kind.
善良
Kind?
我还会说 你是我的好朋友
And that you're a good friend.
没想到 我在这世上的最后一个朋友
Who would have thought my last friend on Earth
竟然是一个凯普莱特的悍妇
would be a Capulet harpy?
再叫我一声悍妇
Call me a harpy one more time,
我保证这将是你这辈子最后一次泡澡了
and that will be the last bath you ever take.
如果我们骑一整夜 应该能在黎明之前
If we ride all night, we should make it to Verona
赶到维罗纳
by dawn.
我会把你放在大门前 然后离开这个该死的地方
I'll leave you at the gate and then get as far away
有多远跑多远
from this cursed place as I can.
您要见我吗 公主
You wish to see me, Princess?
是的
Yes.
很显然 除了与总督共度一夜之外
It's clear I have no choice
我别无选择
but to spend the night with the Doge.
很高兴你终于想通了
I'm glad you've come around.
是的
I have.
但是 我需要你的建议
But I need your advice.
是吗
Oh?
是关于... 应该怎么取悦他
On how to... please him.
这是你的专长 而且...
It's your area of expertise, and...
我对这方面的事情所知甚少
well, I have so little knowledge of such things.
当然没问题 亲爱的
Of course, my dear.
我没有亲吻过男人
I've never so much as kissed a man.
你的优势不在于
Your expertise is not
了解总督的兴趣何在
what the Doge is interested in.
只需尽量放松自己
Just relax as much as you can.
总督只想从你身上获取新鲜感
The Doge only seeks your novelty.
等等
Wait!
再跟我讲讲
Tell me more.
什么都可以
Anything.
总督不会想让我这样做的 公主
The Doge wouldn't wish me to, Princess.
他想要的是你的懵懂
What he wants is something untrammeled,
清♥纯♥和贞洁
untouched, pristine.
我没有找到日志 但是我找到了别的东西
I couldn't find the journal, but I found something else.
她偷藏了这些
She was hiding these.
我想我知道原因
I think I know why.
我也知道该如何使用它们
And I think I know how we can use them.
公主
Oh, Princess.
告诉我 你已经在这里将一切
Tell me you've got everything sorted out...
- 都整理好了 - 是的 大人
- down there. - Indeed, Your Excellency.
而且我十分期待
And I'm very much looking forward
我们共度的今晚
to our night together.
看 这才像话嘛
Now, that's more like it.
但是首先 我一直在想
But first, I've been thinking
你和教皇国之间的问题
about your issues with the Papal States,
我想告诉你一个故事
and I wanted to tell you a story.
又是故事
Another story.
我乐意至极
Oh, joy.
简而言之就是
I'll keep it brief.
在维罗纳 我们在宫中发现了一个叛徒
In Verona, we discovered a traitor in our court...
是一位深受信任的皇家顾问
a trusted advisor to the Crown.
叛徒是最卑鄙之人
Traitors are the most despicable of men.
我们得知他为米兰窃取情报
We learned he was spying for Milan.
每当维罗纳有所行动
Every time Verona went to make a move,
他都会警告米兰
he would alert Milan
所以米兰总是能先声夺人
so they could stay one step ahead of us.
在威尼斯 这样的事绝不会发生
That would never happen in Venice.
所有臣民都忠诚于总督
Everyone here is loyal to the Doge.
我们的卫兵搜查了宫殿的角角落落
Our guards searched the palace high and low.
最终 我们发现
Finally, a secret compartment
这位深受信任的顾问的卧室中有一个秘密的隔档
was discovered in a trusted advisor's chambers,
藏在他的办公桌里
hidden in his personal desk.
你想知道那里面藏了什么吗
Would you like to know what was inside?
米兰的金币
Gold coins from Milan.
今晚见 大人
I'll see you tonight, Your Excellency.
丢了什么东西吗
Lose something?
难怪教皇国
No wonder the Papal States
总能抢在总督之前行动
keep getting the jump on the Doge.
你一定给他们提供了最新的消息
You must keep them well-informed.
我错看你了
I misjudged you.
是的
You did.
但是总督永远不必知道你就是那叛徒
But the Doge never needs to know you're a traitor
如果你愿意为我行事的话
if you're willing to play this my way.
我能为你做什么呢 我的公主
How may I serve you, my Princess?
你在我已故兄弟的卧室发现了这些
You found these in my late brother's chambers?
似乎多纳托大使就是我们之间的叛徒
It seems Ambassador Donato was the traitor in our midst,
他向教皇国出♥卖♥♥♥您的秘密
selling your secrets to the Papal States.
如果没有伊莎贝拉公主的建议
If it wasn't for Princess Isabella's suggestion,
我永远都发现不了他早已背信弃义
I never would have uncovered his treachery.
我很高兴我能对您有所帮助
I'm so happy I could be of service.
鉴于她的帮助
In light of her assistance,
我认为 迫使她
I think it imprudent
与您共度良辰 并不明智
to force her to spend the night with you.
什么
What?!
维罗纳已经帮了我们大忙
Verona has done us a great favor.
我们之间的账已经算清了
The score between us is settled, hmm?
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
你真无趣
You're no fun.
现在 我的同盟 总督大人
Now, Doge, my alliance.
我需要你在这份条约上签名
I'm going to need your signature
尊敬的总督阁下
on this treaty, Your Excellency.
你确定你不想在这里待久点吗
You sure you don't want to stay here a bit longer?
天黑了 我们已经等得够久了
It's dark. We've waited long enough.
我们赶快出发吧
Let's be off.
搜查这里
Search the property!
跟我来 你们俩在这里等着
Follow me. You two stay here.
他们有多少人
How many are there?
我不知道 天太黑了
I can't tell. It's too dark.
他们随时都可能进来
They'll be in here any second.
- 我们出不去的 - 别这样说
- We're not going to make it. - Don't say that.
- 我只是实话实说 - 才不是
- It's the truth! - It's not!
至少它不全是事实
At least not the whole truth.
我们做不到 但是你可以
We can't make it, but you can.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你被抓住 你会被吊死
If you're caught, you'll hang.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表