剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
Venice is delighted by the idea of your union.
威尼斯很高兴听到你们联姻的消息
As is Milan. Oh.
米兰也是
Thank you, Ambassadors.
谢谢你们 大使们
I should make it to Verona more often.
我应该多来来维罗纳
In peace, this is a beautiful city.
和平时期的这座城市真美
And the union of our two most powerful families
我们国家两个最有权势家族的结合
will only make it more so.
效果必定非凡
I look forward to tomorrow's betrothal.
我很期待明天的订婚仪式
I hope you can attend our wedding as well?
我希望您也可以来参加我们的婚礼
I count the hours until that fair day.
我数着时间 希望那美好的一天早日到来
Me... too.
我...也是
I truly am a lucky man.
我真是个幸运的男人
Gentlemen, shall we be off?
先生们 我们走吧
I'd love to hear the news from the other courts.
我很想听听其他宫廷的消息
Let the men talk first, good sister.
让男人们先说 好妹妹
There's plenty of time for gossip over the dinner table.
吃晚饭的时候有我们聊的
Well?
怎么说
The Abbey?
修道院
Do it.
行动吧
Your Grace.
公主殿下
Lord Montague.
蒙太古大人到了
Go on. You'll find my brother inside.
进去吧 我哥哥在里面
I'm not here to see your brother.
我不是来找您哥哥的
You are far more like your father than the Prince is.
与亲王相比 您更像你父亲
You appreciate detail.
您在意细节
His Grace sees a tapestry.
殿下看到的是整副挂毯
But you see the threads.
但您看到的是挂毯背后的飞针走线
And which thread are you here to discuss, Lord Montague?
蒙太古大人 你要说的是哪一针哪一线呢
Verona is a broken city,
维罗纳已经衰败
desperately in need of a symbol of strength.
迫切需要展示自己的实力
The new cathedral was meant to be that symbol...
新教堂本要成为实力的象征
But the architect is dead.
然而建筑师却死了
That architect is dead.
那位建筑师死了
I have one of my own.
我还有建筑师为我效力
If your Grace would allow me,
如果殿下准许
I'd be happy to finish it myself.
我乐意完成那座教堂的建设
Do you think flattery will blind me?
你以为你这样溜须拍马我就能答应了
The Capulets are the patron of that church,
那座教堂一直由凯普莱特家族赞助建造
and you wish to unseat them.
你想要取而代之
Won't Montague and Capulet be flesh and blood soon enough?
蒙太古和凯普莱特不是马上要融为一体了吗
I have a fresco in mind... Abraham sacrificing his son.
我想到一幅壁画 亚伯拉罕牺牲他儿子的画
Though I lack the artistic eye to oversee it.
但我缺乏艺术眼光 没法当监工
You have always been a great champion of the arts...
您一直是艺术领域的佼佼者
would you consider leading the charge?
不知您是否愿意赏光监制这幅作品
I have no need of men and their sons.
我对男人和他们的儿子没兴趣
But I would support a fresco of a female saint...
但我会支持一位女圣人为主题的壁画
Catherine, perhaps.
比如说 凯瑟琳
Or Margaret...
或者玛格丽特...
Who slayed the dragon.
她是屠龙者
As an inspiration to Verona's women.
作为维罗纳女性的精神楷模
With you as its patroness,
有您来赞助这幅壁画的完成
I'm sure they won't lack for inspiration.
维罗纳女性一定会受到鼓舞
Do you truly believe that only God's hand
你真的相信上帝之手
was responsible for such a sudden death?
是这样突然死亡的唯一原因吗
That cannot be.
那不可能
Giuliana, we've been through this a hundred times...
朱利亚娜 这对话我们已经进行了一百遍了
And we'll go through it a hundred times more,
那就再来第一百零一遍
until it makes sense!
直到说得通为止
The night of the ball,
舞会当晚
Juliet said she was ill.
朱丽叶说她病了
She said she felt tired...
她说她很累
What do you want?
你来干嘛
Do you think...
你觉得...
Do you think that she's truly gone?
你觉得朱丽叶真的离我们而去了吗
Because I have... felt her presence, sometimes.
因为我...有时候能感觉到她的存在
As though she remains in this house.
就好像她还在这间屋子里
Do you know of what I speak?
你知道我在说什么吗
I know you don't wonder how our daughter died.
我知道你对女儿的死因一点也不好奇
I know you shed no tears.
我知道女儿死了你一滴泪都没流
I know you shun her crypt.
我知道你一直不去她的墓地
I've been occupied...
我有事要做...
Forcing a betrothal
促使我们家族
between our House and the House of our enemies!
和我们敌对家族的联姻
Yes, you've been busy.
是啊 你可真忙
Good night, Silvestro.
晚安 西尔维斯托
Does this please you, my Lord?
这样你开心吗 大人
More than there are words to say.
开心到无以复加
Livia?
利维亚
Yes, my Lord?
大人
Will you call me Paris?
你能叫我帕里斯吗
If it pleases you.
如果这能让你开心
Lady Capulet called you her niece.
凯普莱特夫人说你是她侄女
And so I am.
我是
My father was Lord Capulet's brother.
我父亲曾是凯普莱特大人的兄弟
Was?
曾
He died, three years ago.
三年前他过世了
And my mother soon after.
我妈妈不久后也去世了
The Capulets took us in.
凯普莱特家族收留了我们
As servants,
做佣人
even though you're of noble blood?
即使你们有高贵的血统
'Tis better than the streets.
总比流落街头要强
And we're allowed to leave,
如果有人能为我们赎身
if a nobleman wishes to buy our freedom.
我们就能离开
My sister is about to be betrothed.
我姐姐就要订婚了
I'm sure your uncle got a fine bride price for her...
我肯定你叔叔拿到的聘礼价值不菲
the man drives a hard bargain to marry into his House.
这人擅长用联姻讨价还价
You must have loved Juliet dearly.
你一定很爱朱丽叶
She was beautiful, to be sure.
她的确很美
As it seems all the women of House Capulet are.
凯普莱特家族的女人似乎都很美
But Juliet was my father's choice, not mine.
但朱丽叶是我父亲的选择 并不是我的
You don't think you could have grown to love her?
你不觉得你会慢慢爱上她吗
I'm sure I could have.
我想我肯定会的
But if I'm to fall in love,
我如果爱上了谁
I think... I'd prefer to know the woman
我觉得...我会想要了解
I'm falling in love with.
我爱的女人是什么样子
We should get back...
我们该回去了...
Please, not yet.
拜托 再等等
I may be a servant, my... Paris.
我是个佣人 大... 帕里斯
But I am still a lady.
但我还是位淑女
Very well.
很好
There's still nowhere I'd rather be than here.
我哪都不想去 就想呆在这
Benvolio...
班佛利欧...
I missed you.
我想死你了
And I you. But you're not supposed to be here...
我也想你 但你现在不应该出现在这
I'm never supposed to be here.
我从来都不该出现在这
And yet, here I am. So let's leave Verona. Tonight.
但是 我来了 我们离开维罗纳吧 今晚就走
Of course, my Lord.
好啊 大人
And where would we go?
我们去哪
Mmmm... Milan.
嗯...米兰
Where I would be a... blacksmith.
我做一个...铁匠
Always looked like fun.
这职业向来不错
And you?
你呢
I... have a limited set of skills, my Lord.
我...我会的不多 大人
Though I suppose I could always run a brothel of my own.
我可以自己开一家妓院
A blacksmith and the madam.
一个铁匠和一个老鸨
Sounds like the makings of a pretty good life.
美好生活从此开始
Really, why are you here?
说真的 你来这干吗
I went to a feast the other night, at the Royal Palace.
那天晚上我参加了一场盛宴 在皇家宫殿
All the great families wearing their fancy clothes,
名门望族衣着华丽
eating the Prince's fancy food
珍馐美馔
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表