剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
但我认为我们可以达成共识
between some of your families, but I think we all agree
为了维罗纳的未来我们必须和解
that must end for Verona to survive.
所以我们今晚抛开身份 共享欢宴
So, let us not break bread tonight
无论你是蒙太古人 凯普莱特人
as Montagues or Capulets
格里马尔迪人 或是卢斯柏利人
or Grimaldis or Ruspolis.
让我们共进佳肴 团结一致
Let us break bread as a united Verona.
致我们美丽的城市
To our fair city.
干杯 干杯
Hear, hear.
你们中或许有些人已经知道 凯普莱特大人与我
As some of you may know, Lord Capulet and I
已经将王子的话付诸行动
are already putting the Prince's words into action.
我的继承人班佛利欧将迎娶凯普莱特的侄女
My heir, Benvolio, is to marry Capulet's niece.
为了表明我对联合的态度 我想提议
And in a gesture of solidarity, I'd like to suggest
在凯普莱特大教堂举办他们的婚礼
the Capulet cathedral as the location of their wedding.
它已经要完工了 我想我们都不能否认
As it nears completion, I'm sure we can all agree
它会是世界上最美的建筑
it will be the most beautiful structure in the world.
尽管我很感激
While I appreciate
蒙太古大人的慷慨无私
Lord Montague's generosity of spirit,
我相信殿下更希望能在大教堂完工前
I believe Your Grace would like the wedding to take place
为他们举办婚礼
sooner than the scheduled completion of the duomo.
我想我们可以等一等
I'm sure we could wait.
教堂什么时候完工
When will the cathedral be finished?
我不会与蒙太古家的人讨论我们生意
I will not discuss my business affairs with a Montague.
你们凯普莱特人总是自命不凡
You Capulets reek of snobbery.
凯普凯特人能与蒙太古人同处一室
You should be honored that
你应该感到荣幸才是
the Capulets would even share a room
看你们之前是怎么对待朱丽叶的雕像的
with the Montagues after what they did to Juliet's statue.
全维罗纳人都知道他们只是写下了真♥相♥而已
All of Verona knows they only wrote the truth!
你们怎么敢那么侮辱我女儿
How dare you speak of my daughter in that way!
让你的朋友退下
Tell your friends to stand down!
你管好自己就行了
You look to your own affairs!
你有什么资格这么和我说话
You think you speak to me like that?!
我怎么跟你说话...
I will speak to you any...
坐下
Sit down.
或许你们没有听清
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
或是觉得我只是在建议你们
Or you thought my words were mere suggestions,
但我向你们保证绝非如此
but I assure you they were not.
使维罗纳重归和平不是请求
Peace in Verona is not a request...
或辩论
or a debate.
而是在祭奠逝者之余的命令
It is an order on pain of death.
你们 明白了吗
Do... you... understand?
蒙太古大人
Lord Montague.
是 殿下
Yes, Your Grace.
凯普莱特大人
Lord Capulet.
当然 殿下
Of course, Your Grace.
很好
Good.
还有我认为在凯普莱特大教堂举办婚礼
And I think having the wedding in Capulet's duomo
是个绝妙的主义
is a splendid idea.
您好
Greetings.
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, My Lady.
我是劳伦斯神父 您谦卑的仆人
I'm Friar Lawrence, your humble servant.
劳伦斯神父
Friar Lawrence.
你是来悼念我的朱丽叶吗
Are you here to mourn my Juliet?
是的 夫人
Yes, My Lady,
她去世以来我每天都在悼念她
as I have every day since her passing.
你认识我的女儿吗
Did you know my daughter?
不认识 只从远处看到过她
No. I had seen her from afar.
我知道她曾是"维罗纳之花”
And I knew she was called "The flower of Verona."
所以我应该来悼念她 悼念维罗纳
So, I supposed I come to mourn our city.
很遗憾...
I am...
您失去了她
so sorry for your loss.
请您冷静一下 我先告辞
I'll leave you in peace.
稍等
Wait.
我能问您一个问题吗 神父
May I ask you a question, Friar?
当然了 请问
Yes. Yes, of course.
我的女儿 曾是一个开朗乐观的少女
My daughter, so full of life and joy,
可突然有一天就自杀了
and then one day... she takes her life.
这完全说不通啊
It makes no sense.
只有上帝才知道 为何如此年轻的少女
Only God can know why someone so young
会这样逝去
has been taken from us.
是的
Yes.
可这也是最令我费解的
But that is what perplexes me so.
不是自杀的原因 而是过程
Not why. How?
她那么的年轻 那么的天真
She was so young, so naive.
朱丽叶怎么会有这种想法呢
Where would Juliet ever get such an idea?
这真的说不通
It makes no sense.
上帝的安排不容我们质疑
The Lord's work is not ours to question.
我不会质疑...
And I wouldn't...
如果她是真的死于上帝之手
If I knew she died at God's hand.
可是你看 这真的讲不通啊
But you see, it makes no sense.
完全不合理
No sense at all.
有没有可能她是被人怂恿的
What if she had someone whispering ideas in her ear?
夫人
My Lady?
谢谢您 劳伦斯神父
Thank you, Friar Lawrence.
您帮了我很大的忙
You've been a great help.
朱丽叶
Juliet?
朱丽叶
Juliet.
我不是
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是利维亚 尊敬的大人
I'm Livia, My Lord.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
谢谢你 利维亚
Thank you, Livia.
您太客气了 尊敬的大人
You're welcome, My Lord.
你和你哥哥说了吗
You spoke with your brother?
说了
I did.
然后呢
And?
他说什么
What did he say?
罗莎琳
Rosaline.
伊斯克罗斯...
Escalus...
殿下
Your Grace.
我觉得我们最好...
I thought it best we speak...
单独谈谈
alone.
你和你妹妹聊过了吗
You spoke with your sister?
聊过了
I did.
我还是要嫁给那个蒙太古人吗
Am I still to marry that Montague?
你这么问 好像我有选择似的
You ask as if I have a choice.
这是你统治的王国
You rule this kingdom.
你可以随心所欲
You can do anything you'd like.
我并不能随心所欲
I can't do anything I'd...
你刚刚才用叉子戳穿了一个男人的手
You just put a fork through another man's hand.
我才是那个没有选择的人
I am the one without choice.
罗莎琳
Rosaline...
格里马尔迪大人 那群人...
Lord Grimaldi, those men...
我必须得让他们意识到我掌有政♥权♥
I had to show them I have the power now.
我只是做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
是吗
Did you?
那不是真实的我
That's not who I am.
但那就是
It is, though.
是你逼着我嫁给别的男人
You are a man who is forcing me to marry another
你明明知道 你和我...
when you know that you and I...
罗莎琳
Rosaline...
你知道这是为了维罗纳的美好未来
You know that it is for the good of Verona.
那我的美好未来呢
What about the good of me?
你从来就没考虑过我吗
Have you thought nothing about me?
我该走了
I should go.
我现在是贵族小姐了 不记得了吗
I'm a Lady now, remember?
无年长女伴的陪同
A Lady can't be alone
小姐不能单独和男士在一起
with a man, unchaperoned.
罗莎琳 拜托了
Rosaline, please.
拜托什么
Please what?
你还想从我这里得到什么 殿下
What more do you want from me, Your Grace?
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表