剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我听到的谣言都是你说的
The only lies I hear are from your mouth.
你就是一个躲在名头后面的懦夫
You are nothing but a coward who hides behind his name.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
你或许是凯普莱特家族的主人
You may be Lord of House Capulet,
但你失去了你的教堂
but you lost your church
就像你失去了你家族的财富一样
just like your lost your family's money.
无论你多努力地想要改变命运
And no matter how hard you try to turn back the tides of fate,
它都会成为蒙太古大教堂
it will be a Montague cathedral
因为我一定会把它修好
because I will finish it!
- 后退 - 把你的手从我身上拿开
- Stay back... - Get your hands off me.
- 我说了后退 - 把你的手拿开
- I said stay back... - And I said get your hands off me!
后退
Stand back!
给我叫伊斯克罗斯王子来
Get me Prince Escalus.
立刻
Now!
罗莎琳小姐仍然处于失踪
Lady Rosaline is still missing.
殿下 维罗纳的争端正在白热化
Your Grace, the city's temperature is rising.
街道上危机四伏
Danger stalks our streets,
蒙太古和凯普莱特家族
and the Montagues and Capulets
又开始你争我夺了
are back at each other's throats.
我们需要您出面主持大局
Your leadership, your presence, is needed here.
你们这般做意义何在
What is the meaning of this?
- 给我好好解释一下 - 殿下
- Explain yourselves! - Your Grace...
王子殿下 我必须先说句话
My Prince, I must be heard first.
凯普莱特的人差点就杀了我的一位手下
Capulet's man nearly murdered one of my own.
是你们的人先动手的
Your man was on the attack!
是因为你的人先冲向了我
Because your man lunged at me!
够了
Enough!
我受够你们的争吵了
I'm sick to death of your bickering.
凯普莱特大人
Lord Capulet,
我得将你的人暂时收押两周
your man will be put in the stocks for a fortnight.
因为他尽职尽责吗
For doing his job?
我没有因为你们在我门前进行无谓的争端
You should grateful I'm not putting
而把你们两个也关起来
the two of you in the stocks, as well,
你就得心存感激了
for bringing your senseless violence to my doorstep.
那现在 我能回去继续工作了吗
Now then, may I return to my duties?
怎么
What?
只是...
Just...
罗莎琳小姐的下落有消息了吗
Lady Rosaline? Any word?
没有
No.
很快的 大教堂就会再次属于我们
Someday soon, the cathedral will be ours once more.
我听从了你的建议
I heeded your words,
信守了我的诺言 宝贝儿
and I kept my promise, little mouse.
如果没有你的警告 我一定会迷失的
Without your warning, I would have been lost.
为此我得感谢你 我亲爱的女儿
And for that I thank you, my sweet girl.
当心
Beware.
我通报了我到达的消息 但并未期待有人关注
I sent word of my arrival with no expectation of an audience.
我能为您做些什么吗 殿下
Is there something I can do for your Grace?
你想过当你继承父位后
Have you given any thought to what awaits you on the throne
会有什么等待着你吗
when you succeed your father?
有时会想 你不是吗
From time to time. Didn't you?
想的太多了
All too often.
又发生了一起袭击
There's been another attack.
他绑♥架♥了一个凯普莱特家族的人
He's kidnapped a Capulet.
我得派更多人去乡下区域
I need to send more of my men to the countryside.
- 我很抱歉 - 我也是
- I'm sorry to hear it. - As am I.
如果按我的方式来的话 我会亲自骑马上山
If I had my way, I'd be riding the hills myself,
追捕班佛利欧·蒙太古
hunting Benvolio Montague down.
但一个领导者是不能抛弃他的子民的
But a ruler cannot abandon his people.
我曾数次想到 我的父亲就是个懦夫
How many times did I think my father was a coward
只会坐在皇位上看着其他人
for sitting on the throne while other men
为他而战 为他夺取胜利
fought his battles and won his wars?
但现在我身处此位
But now that I'm here,
我又怎能为了一个人
how can I risk the safety of all my subjects
而拿我所有子民的生命冒险呢
for the sake of just one?
皇宫里面有什么消息吗
What news from the Palace?
伊斯克罗斯拒绝了我的帮助
Escalus refused my offer of help.
他觉得他能凭自己找到罗莎琳
He believes he can handle the search for Rosaline on his own.
那你得想办法改变他的主意
Well, you'll have to change his mind.
你想让我杀多少人啊
How much blood would you have me shed?
为了成为维罗纳的王子吗
To become the Prince of all Verona?
为了让你的领土翻倍吗
To double your House's lands?
为了你父亲在位时
To rule your own city
统治的城市吗
while your father still sits upon his throne?
我的家族会在接下来的战争中为你保驾护航
And with my family protected in the coming war,
我的侄女和你携手
my niece at your side,
凯普莱特家的继承人是你的后代
a Capulet heir in your cradle...
我们两家都能大有所获
both our Houses will reap their rewards.
你自己也承认了伊斯克罗斯很软弱
You yourself admit Escalus is weak.
是的
Aye.
那么任何取代他所付出的代价都是值得的
Then no price should be too high to take his place.
这附近没有分配任何守卫吗
Were there no guards posted anywhere near here?
没人能阻止这一切吗
No one who could have stopped this?
广场对面本是有守卫的
There were guards across the square,
但我们为了搜查班佛利欧·蒙太古
but we pulled them to search
将他们调走了
for Benvolio Montague.
我们只是依令行事
On your command.
我会让人去曼图亚通知我父亲的
I will get word to my father in Mantua.
我的人需要一天才能到达
It'll take a day for my men to arrive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而且我会找到罗莎琳小姐
And I will find Lady Rosaline
并把她活着带回凯普莱特家
and bring her back to the Capulets alive.
把他们两人都活着带回来
Bring them both back alive.
班佛利欧·蒙太古会被正♥法♥
Benvolio Montague will face justice.
我会亲手砍下他的脑袋
And I will cut off his head myself.
正如你所愿
As you wish.
我知道这并不容易
I know it's not easy.
这也让我内心十分沉重
It weighs on me, as well.
但是我们已经走上这条路了 大人
But we've started down this path, my Lord.
我们不要半途而废
Let us not have come this far in vain.
祝你旅途平安 帕里斯伯爵
I wanted to wish you safe travels, Count Paris.
利维亚 你的祝福温暖我心
Livia, your blessings warm my heart.
不要怕
And fear not...
我一定会带着你姐姐一起回来的
I will not return without your sister.
夫人
My Lady.
利维亚 能让我们单独说几句话吗
Livia, would you leave us, please?
是的 夫人
Yes, my Lady.
一路平安 大人
Safe travels, my Lord.
她是个好姑娘
She's a sweet girl.
而你将让她成为你的王妃
And you're going to make her a Princess.
她早晚要感谢你的
She'll thank you, in time.
一旦找到罗莎琳和班佛利欧
When you find Rosaline and Benvolio,
先杀了他
kill him first.
然后看看她是否知道我们的计划
Then find out what she knows about our plans
再杀了她
and kill her, too.
即使她一无所知吗
Even if she knows nothing?
她仍旧是利维亚的姐姐 夫人
She's still Livia's sister, my Lady.
她不该让我的朱丽叶与蒙太古成婚
She should never have let my Juliet marry that Montague.
你要见我吗 大人
You wished to see me, my Lord?
为何我们在东城墙或西城墙上
How it is that we have no men posted
没有安排守卫呢 彼得罗
on the east or west walls, Pietro?
你觉得这像是一个守卫森严的庄园吗
Does that sound like a well-guarded estate to you?
大人 这是我第一次知道您的顾虑
My Lord, this is the first I've heard of your concerns.
蒙太古从这个屋檐下偷劫走了我的侄女
The Montague stole my niece from beneath this very roof.
谁知道还有什么别的阴谋诡计呢
Who knows what else they could be plotting?
我们该保持警惕
We should beware.
随时警惕
Always!
该死的 这些东西为什么在这里
What the hell are these doing here?
这是凯普莱特大人下的命令 大人
Lord Capulet had them commissioned, my Lord.
它们今天早上刚运到这里
They were delivered just this morning.
我的人被凯普莱特家的人所伤
My man lies dying
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表