剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
你对罗莎琳小姐做了什么
What have you done with Lady Rosaline?
什么都没做 她在帕里斯那里
Nothing. Paris has her.
没错
Indeed I do.
她安然无恙 已经休息了 殿下
She's safe and resting comfortably, your Grace.
谢谢你 帕里斯伯爵
Thank you, Count Paris.
他说谎 她并不安全
He's lying. She's not safe.
他才是你要找的人
He's the man you're looking for.
濒死之人真是什么话都说的出来
Desperate words from a desperate man.
把他带走
Take him away.
不 不 王子殿下 听我说
No. No, my Prince, hear me out!
如果殿下愿意在此等候
If your Grace will wait here,
我会把罗莎琳小姐从帐篷里请出来
I'll bring Lady Rosaline from her tent.
大人 我必须提醒您
My Lord, I must warn you.
蒙太古会伺机复仇的
Montague will seek his revenge,
到时势必是一场硬仗
and there will be war.
那就战吧
Then let it be war.
你的王子来营救你了
It seems your Prince is here to save you.
伊斯克罗斯来了
Escalus is here?
就在我的帐篷 等着确认你安然无恙
In my tent, waiting to make sure you're safe and sound.
但你要记得你是被绑♥架♥了 小姐
But you were kidnapped, my Lady,
是我救了你
and I rescued you.
没有人会相信的
No one will believe that.
我给利维亚留了字条
I left a note for Livia.
是这个吗
This one?
我可不认为她看过
I don't think she got it.
我是不会为了你说谎的
I won't lie for you.
如果我现在呼救 王子也能听见
And if I scream now, the Prince will hear me.
没错 但维罗纳的王子现下
He will. But the Prince of Verona
可是身单力薄 小姐
is alone, my Lady,
营地里却都是我的人马
surrounded by my men in my camp.
我可以杀了他 杀了你 还有
And I can kill him and you and
班佛利欧·蒙太古 就像这样
Benvolio Montague like that.
所以如果你还想活着回家
So I suggest you do exactly as I say
我建议你老老实实听我的话
if you ever want a chance of getting home alive.
你要记得 就算回到维罗纳
And when we're back in Verona, remember...
到处都有我的眼线 宫殿里也不例外
I have spies everywhere, even at the Palace.
你胆敢透露一个字
If you breathe a word...
关于我的任何事
...of me... any word at all...
到时候付出代价的将会是利维亚
Livia will be the one to pay,
我会以眼还眼 以牙还牙
as much as it hurts me to hurt her.
所以我建议你不要呼救
So I suggest you don't scream.
现在不要 以后也不要
Not now. Not ever.
我们可以走了吗
Shall we?
朱丽叶
Juliet?
朱丽叶
Juliet?
是我
It's me.
如果你还爱我
If you love me...
如果你还爱我 就现身吧
If you love me, reveal yourself.
罗莎琳小姐 你还好吗
Lady Rosaline, are you all right?
我很好 殿下
I am, your Grace.
这个畜生没伤害你吧
This... animal didn't hurt you?
他没有
He did not.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
怎么回事 他把你带去哪里了
What happened? Where did he take you?
朱丽叶
Juliet...
你爱我吗
do you love me?
他把我从凯普莱特家的卧房♥里带出来
He... took me from my room at House Capulet.
我们向帕多瓦出发
We headed towards Padua,
之后的事
and from there...
我就不知道了
I know not.
直到后来她逃走后 我和手下才找到了她
Until she escaped, and my men and I found her.
真是奇迹
A miracle.
他自诩为维罗纳的新王子
He calls himself the New Prince of Verona.
是真的吗
Is this true?
是吗
Is it?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表