剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我们会全面加强警戒
We've increased security across the board.
皇家禁卫军已遍布全城
Royal Guards are everywhere...
我向你保证 维罗纳很安全
I assure you, Verona is under control.
我要告诉你
And I tell you...
以朋友的立场
as a friend...
威尼斯并不认为
that Venice does not believe
金钱可以摆平贵城的问题
that money can solve your city's problems.
班佛利欧
Benvolio.
罗莎琳小姐
And the Lady Rosaline.
她怎么会认识你
How does she know you?
屋顶上传来的欢呼声
They only shouted it from the rooftops,
你俩订婚了
that the two of you are engaged.
我们在寻找特鲁修的女儿们 斯特拉
We're looking for Truccio's girls, Stella.
你能帮上忙吗
Can you help us?
南西雅吗 她马上就完事了
Nencia? She'll be out in a minute.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为点她的这个客人
The man she's with?
她马上就会出来了
She'll be out in a minute.
朱利亚娜 可怜的小猫
Giuliana... the poor cat.
真是太糟了 但是...
It's awful, I know, but...
你昨晚睡着了吗
Did you sleep at all last night?
朱丽叶身死之谜愈来愈神秘之时
How could I, when the mystery of Juliet's death
我如何能安睡
has grown even darker?
我女儿为什么会服毒自杀
Why would my daughter poison herself?
肯定有隐情 我确定
There's more to this. I know it.
那就是疯狂啊
That way madness lies.
你必须学着放下
You must let this go.
你没当过母亲 我也不奢求你理解
You're not a mother. I couldn't expect you to understand.
我没当过母亲吗
Have I never been a mother?
这不一样
It's not the same.
当我哺育朱丽叶的时候
When I fed Juliet from my own body?
甚至当我哺育你的时候呢
When I fed you?
如果朱丽叶独自服毒自杀
If Juliet took this poison alone,
那这剂毒药就该在她身边
then it would have been lying beside her.
但有人把毒药瓶拿走了
But someone put this vial away.
那人是... 她信任的人
Someone... she trusted.
一个知道她决定的人
Someone who knew what she'd decided to do.
她忠诚的仆人... 罗莎琳
Her loyal servant... Rosaline.
朱丽叶已经死了 挖掘过去也无法挽回她
Juliet is gone! Digging up the past won't bring her back!
南西雅 他们关于特鲁修有些疑问
Nencia, these two have some questions about Truccio.
我不认识什么特鲁修
I don't know any Truccio.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
拜托了 我们需要你的帮助
Please. We need your help.
这里没有免费的东西 罗莎琳小姐
Nothing comes for free here, Lady Rosaline.
我们没有别处...
We have nowhere else...
你说没有免费的东西
You say nothing comes for free.
那现在 可以请你告诉我们关于特鲁修的事了吗
So now what can you tell us about Truccio?
他死了... 我就说这么多
He's dead... I'll tell you that much.
从广场边上的屋顶跳楼而死
Jumped from a roof near the square.
这我们知道 还有别的吗
We know. Anything else?
他喜欢捆绑式
He liked to be tied up.
有意思 但你说的这些事情
Interesting... but perhaps not quite the information
不是我们想知道的
we're looking for.
他是和一个朋友一起来的
He came in with a friend.
出手也很阔绰
Had money to spend.
你知道他们的钱是怎么来的吗
Do you know where they got it?
他说是画了"Harlot"一词的报酬
He said they got paid to paint "Harlot"...
在那凯普莱特家女儿的雕像上画的
on that Capulet girl's statue.
你知道特鲁修的朋友长什么样吗
Do you know what Truccio's friend looked like?
可以了吧 他长什么样
Now... what did he look like?
夫人
My Lady.
我要跟你姐姐谈谈
I need to speak with your sister.
她不在
She's not in.
她在哪
And where is she?
和她未婚夫在外面 夫人
Out with her betrothed, my Lady.
他今早来找她
He called on her this morning.
她回来后 我会告诉她
I'll tell her you were looking for her,
您在找她
upon her return.
算了
Don't bother.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
这就是我们要找的人
This is who we're looking for.
你从哪学的这种画风
Where did you learn to draw like this?
自学成才
I taught myself.
我真不知道你的家族
I didn't know your family
除了谋杀 还有这方面的天赋
had a talent for anything but murder.
这男人戴着凯普莱特家族的顶饰
This man was wearing a Capulet crest.
他搭档特鲁修是蒙太古家族的
Yet his partner Truccio was a Montague.
也就是说 无论是谁希望继续敌对
Which means that whoever wants to continue the feud
都会把我们两大家族卷进去
has enlisted both of our families to do it.
现在去你家那边吧
Let's go over to your side of town.
在酒馆附近打听一下
Ask around at the taverns.
你猜测他可能会在酒馆吗
You just assume he'll be at a tavern?
每个男人最终都会死在酒馆
Every man eventually ends up at a tavern.
而且基本都是女人把他们逼去的
And it's generally a woman who drives him there.
你来吗
You coming?
毛里西奥 这都是什么
Mauricio, what is all this?
早安 哥哥
Good morrow, brother!
泰莎 你没打招呼就来了
Tessa. You arrive unannounced.
诚实点吧 达米亚诺
Be honest, Damiano...
你如果得知你妹妹要来
if you'd had warning your little sister was coming,
你就会锁门了
you'd have locked the doors.
我的侍从不像一般侍从那样听你命令
My squire is not some common servant to do your bidding.
- 他看起来并不在意 - 我在意
- He doesn't seem to mind. - I do.
如你所愿
As you wish.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我前夫给我的结婚礼物
That is a wedding gift from my late husband.
我觉得和大厅很配
I thought it would suit the Great Hall.
可能吧 如果你打算待一段日子的话
It might, if you were staying for any length of time.
- 但自从你不再是 - 哥哥
- But since you're not... - Big brother.
我失去了心爱的人 你也是
I have had a loss. And so have you.
我们算是同病相怜
I thought we might console each other in our grief.
我失去了独子 你失去了第三任丈夫
I lost my only son. You lost your third husband.
恐怕这两者没有可比性
I'd hardly compare the two.
你到底来这干什么
What are you really doing here?
维罗纳已经流言满天飞了
Word is spreading of the troubles in Verona...
罗密欧的死 逐渐恶化的
Romeo's death, the growing feud
我们家族和凯普莱特家族的关系
between our House and the Capulets,
伊斯克罗斯王子统治的无能
the weakness of Prince Escalus's rule...
这都不是你该操心的事
None of which is your concern.
家族的每件事我都该操心 哥哥
Everything in our family is my concern, brother.
尤其是你失去了儿子 罗密欧
Especially the sad fact that without your son, Romeo,
你没有继承人了
you no longer have a true heir.
班佛利欧也可以算是继承人
Benvolio is heir enough.
班佛利欧就是个需要引导的
Oh, Benvolio is an aimless young man
漫无目标的愣头青
who needs guidance...
我会引导他
I provide him guidance.
或许他需要另一种引导
Then perhaps he needs guidance of another sort.
和女人的接触
A woman's touch.
画的可能不太准确
Perhaps it's not a good likeness.
我还以为你已被我的天赋所折服
I thought you were impressed with my talents.
我们已经去了六个小酒馆
We've been to half a dozen taverns,
没人认出他
and nobody recognizes him.
说明我们找错了酒馆
Which means we're looking in the wrong taverns.
而不是画的问题
It's not the fault of the drawing.
你很有艺术家的气质嘛
You certainly have an artist's temperament.
那是格拉米欧·凯普莱特
That's Gramio Capulet.
你从我的画中认出了他吗
You recognize him from my drawing?
这人脸上有一条五英寸的疤
Man's got a five-inch scar on his face.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不在 但他晚点会来
No. But he will be later.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表