剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
你难道忘了
Do you forget
那一晚你对我发过的誓吗
what you swore to me that night?
你给我看从神父那里买♥♥来的毒药
When you showed me the poison that you bought from that Friar,
还告诉我 你计划用它来干什么
and you told me what you planned to do with it?
你说"只要我成了蒙太古大人
"When I'm Lord Montague,
这里就会是我们的家 妹妹"
this shall be our House, sister," You said.
"你的 我的 我们共同的家"
"Yours and mine, together."
但如果你不接受王子的提议
Though it won't be for long
这里很快便将不是我们的了
if you don't take the Prince's offer.
一切都是因为班佛利欧
And all because of Benvolio.
你一定经常会想到 是你
How it must haunt you to think it was you
救了他年轻的生命吧
who spared his young life.
他只是个无辜的孩子...
He was an innocent child...
可却成了将你的家族毁于一旦的人
Who became the man who took down your House.
班佛利欧的死对我们都有好处...
Benvolio's death will benefit us all...
不管是蒙太古家族还是凯普莱特家族
Montagues and Capulets alike.
而且...
And...
我绝不会让世人知道 许多年前在这个房♥间里
I'd hate for the world to know what happened in this room
究竟发生过什么
those many years ago.
那你呢
Wouldn't you...
蒙太古大人
Lord Montague?
没有护卫 没有侍臣 没有目击者
No guards. No courtiers. No witnesses.
我怀疑你带我来这不是为了洗刷我的冤情
I doubt you've brought me here to plead my case.
我带你来这是因为
I've brought you here because
我希望在你死之前搞清楚一些事情
I hope to make sense of something before you die.
我了解蒙太古人
I know the Montagues well.
而你 班佛利欧
And you, Benvolio,
你不过是一个小混混而已
are nothing more than a gutter scoundrel.
毫无原则 毫无纪律
Unprincipled, undisciplined...
经常酗酒
Often drunk.
那为什么那个你带出来的女人
So why is it that the only person
会是唯一一个
fighting for your life
为了你的性命而抗争的人
is a woman you took from her home...
...而她的名誉却因此
...whose honor must now and forever
被人永远质疑...
be held in question...
这世上还有比她
a woman who should hate you more
更应该恨你的人吗
than any man on Earth?
因为罗莎琳·凯普莱特是我的朋友
Because Rosaline Capulet is my friend.
我相信她 她也相信我
I trust her. And she trusts me.
是你骗取了她的信任
You've tricked her into trusting you.
怎么骗
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但她的确相信我了
But she does.
告诉罗莎琳你想取代我
Tell Rosaline you seek to overthrow me.
然后还自诩为新王
That you call yourself the New Prince.
告诉她你是维罗纳的叛徒
And that you are a traitor to Verona.
不
No.
不听到你亲口说 她是不会善罢甘休的
Until she hears it from you, she will not rest.
她会因此毁了她的名声 荣誉 和未来
She will destroy her name. Her reputation. Her future.
你已经毁了自己的人生 蒙太古
You have ruined your life, Montague.
我不会让你把罗莎琳也毁掉
I will not let you ruin Rosaline's, too.
现在杀我 还是明天杀我
Kill me today, or kill me tomorrow!
对我来说毫不重要
It matters not to me.
但是我绝不会欺骗她
But I will never lie to her.
这就是她为什么会信任我
That is why she trusts me.
马泰奥
Matteo!
把他带走
Take him away!
我在宫里还有事情要做
I have business at the Palace.
所以无论你想干什么
So whatever you want,
都动作快一点
make it quick.
真是奇怪
How strange
你在任何地方都有事情可做
that you have business anywhere.
如果你死了呢
Considering you're dead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你好像省略了一些
It seems you neglected to mention
你待在苏格兰的细节
a few details about your time in Scotland...
真是恶毒的谎言
Vicious lies...
我很好奇马尔科姆国王知道了会作何反应
I wonder how King Malcolm might respond if he knew.
说不定他会把你的头也砍掉
Might he take your head off, too?
当涉及我的血亲时
I'm somewhat more merciful than you are
我还是比你仁慈的
when it comes to blood relations.
所以如果你现在就走 我就不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
So I won't sell you out, if you leave here. Now.
但是请你再也不要踏进这个门一步 或者出现在维罗纳的
And never grace this doorstep... or anywhere in Verona...
任何一个地方
with your presence again.
顺便把那个该死的画像也带走
And take that awful painting with you.
泰莎姑妈
Aunt Tessa?
亲爱的班佛利欧
Sweet Benvolio.
真遗憾会在这见到你
What a pity it is to see you in this place.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想一个男人在他死前 有权利
I think a man deserves to know the truth about his life
知道真♥相♥
before he dies.
不是吗
Don't you?
朱利亚娜
Giuliana.
你怎么不在床上歇着
Why are you not in bed?
朱丽叶...
Juliet...
她怎么了
What of her?
我知道她警告的意思了
I know the meaning of her warnings.
我知道她为什么要说"小心"了
I know why she says "Beware."
真的吗
You do?
是...
It's...
是希尔韦斯特罗
It's Silvestro.
我犯了一件大错
I've done a terrible thing.
我从来不知道我可以如此开心
I never knew I could be so happy.
我也是 亲爱的
Nor I. My love.
原谅我 我得传个话到曼图亚
Forgive me. I must send word to Mantua.
不 别走...
No, stay...
不会很久的
I won't be long.
别让被窝冷了
Keep the bed warm.
亲爱的利维亚
Dearest Livia...
我和蒙太古走了 去寻找污蔑
I have left with the Montague to solve the mystery
他杀人的真♥相♥
of who framed him for murder.
叔叔
Uncle.
全家人都要在我死前
Is the whole family come to visit me
来看我一遍吗
on the eve of my death?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
泰莎姑妈刚刚也来了
Aunt Tessa was here.
她想干什么
What did she want?
就编了些关于我父亲被毒死的故事
Only to spin some tale of poisoning my father.
你总说她是个骗子...
You always said she was a liar...
她就是
She is.
但无论如何 她为什么要以这种方式和我告别呢
Still, a strange way to say goodbye.
就是啊
Indeed.
除非事情真的如她所说
Unless it wasn't that strange.
她真的说谎了吗
Was she lying?
叔叔
Uncle?
泰莎疯了 她一直是疯的
Tessa's mad. Always has been.
你杀了我的父亲吗
Did you kill my father?
我一直不明白为什么你对我一直都不满意
I always wondered why I was never good enough.
为什么你一直不把我当回事
Why you treated me like I was worthless.
我♥干♥了什么让你如此讨厌我
What I could have done to make you hate me so.
- 班佛利欧... - 现在我终于知道了
- Benvolio... - And now I know:
我总是让你想起你杀了的人
I remind you of the man you murdered.
更讽刺的是 我被关押在此
The irony is, I'm only in this cell
是为了拯救我们的家族
because I was trying to save our House.
我们的荣誉
Our name.
我试图揭露这一切阴谋 抓捕劳伦斯神父...
Unraveling the conspiracy, hunting down Friar Lawrence...
- 劳伦斯神父 - 这都不重要
- Friar Lawrence? - It doesn't matter.
他早死了 带着真♥相♥一起进坟墓了
He's long gone, and he's taken the truth with him.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
你走吧
Leave me.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表