剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
and drinking the Prince's fancy wine.
醇醪佳酿
That doesn't sound so awful.
听上去不错啊
You say that, but you'd hate it.
你说是这样说 但你不喜欢这些
It's just a bunch of old men,
就是一群老匹夫
caught up in even older rivalries...
延续祖辈传下来的争斗
And how is that different than any other night?
这和其他的夜晚有什么不同呢
It's not. That's the point.
没有不同 这才是重点
Romeo is dead.
罗密欧死了
Mercutio is dead.
莫枯修也死了
My friends, my parents...
我的朋友 父母
everyone I ever loved,
我曾爱的每个人
anything that ever tied me to this place, is gone.
一切将我和这个地方相连的东西 都消失了
All I have left is my uncle, and he hates me.
我现在只有我叔叔 而他讨厌我
But I have money.
但是我有钱
And I have you.
我还有你
So do you want to leave with me?
所以你想跟我一起走吗
For real?
真的
If we run away,
如果我们逃了
your uncle would make sure
你叔叔一定会让我们
we end up as dead as your friends.
像你朋友一样以死亡为结局
I have a plan afoot. We can be free.
我在准备一个计划 我们会自♥由♥的
No. We can't.
不 我们不会
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这儿
Enter.
进来
I'm glad you're up.
我很高兴你还没睡
I spoke with Lord Montague...
我和蒙太古大人谈过了
What?
怎么了
You look like Father,
你看起来就像父亲
sitting there.
坐在那儿一样
With a word,
只用一个字
I took the heads of three men the other day.
我那天就处死了三个人
With a word, I have the power
就一个字 我就拥有
to change the course of a life forever.
永远改变一个人人生的权力
But who am I to wield that sword?
但是挥舞着权力之剑的我到底是谁
You are a Prince.
你是一位亲王
I am a man,
我是一个人
the same faults as any other.
也会和其他人犯一样的错误
Rosaline will survive.
罗莎琳会挺过来的
I am asking her...
我在要求她
forcing her...
强迫她
to marry into a family that killed her father.
去嫁入一个曾杀掉她父亲的家族
And if she doesn't, we are all dead.
如果她不这么做 我们都会死
What kind of a man will you be, then?
那么你要做哪种人
We have already lost her, Escalus.
我们已经失去她了 伊斯克罗斯
If you turn back now,
如果你现在反悔
it'll have been for nothing.
那就什么都没有了
Uncle?
叔叔
How did you get out of your room?
你是怎么从房♥间出来的
Juliet kept a key hidden in the fireplace.
朱丽叶在壁炉里藏了一把钥匙
But I'll stay in that room as I have been.
但是我会一直待在那个房♥间里
And I'll be betrothed to Benvolio Montague.
我会同班佛利欧·蒙太古订婚
But... my cooperation comes at a price.
但是 我的配合是需要代价的
You're in no position to bargain, girl.
你没什么讲价的权利 孩子
You say that Montague and Capulet must become one
你说过蒙太古和凯普莱特必须合二为一
to forge a lasting peace.
来伪造一个持久的和平
But there will be no peace between our Houses
但是如果人们不相信
if the people don't believe
我是自愿加入其中的话
that I came to this union willingly.
那两族之间不会存在和平
My Lord.
大人
You are very bold.
你很大胆
I am my father's daughter.
我是我父亲的女儿
You are, indeed.
你确实是
I'll be betrothed to Benvolio Montague,
我答应和班佛利欧·蒙太古订婚
if you make my sister a Lady once more.
只要你让我妹妹再次成为小姐
If Lady Livia is the price
如果利维亚小姐
for your cooperation,
是让你配合的价码
it's one I'm willing to pay.
那么我愿意支付
But, Rosaline...
但是 罗莎琳
Yes, Uncle?
是的 叔叔
As you say, the world is watching.
就像你说的 世界一直在看着
It sees a city at war,
它看着一个被战争威胁的城市
a ruler untested...
一个待检验的统治者
Your betrothal, and the wedding that will follow,
同样 你的订婚和婚礼
are spectacles.
也都在注视下
Europe must believe that you are in love.
欧洲国必须相信你们相爱
And that your children, and your children's children,
而你们的孩子 你们孩子的孩子
are the foundation of a lasting peace.
是持续的和平的基础
So you must give them a convincing show.
所以你必须给他们一个有说服力的表演
I said I was willing...
我说了我愿意...
Willing?
愿意
No.
不
Benvolio is your beloved,
班佛利欧是你的爱人
and you have no greater desire on this earth
在这个世界上你最大的渴望
than to be his wife.
就是嫁给他
Or your sister remains a servant evermore.
否则你妹妹就会永远都是一个仆人
Are we understood?
我们达成一致了吗
We are, my Lord.
是的 大人
Rosaline?
罗莎琳
What are you doing down here?
你在这儿干什么
Looking for you. Waiting for you.
找你和等你
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Out. In the garden. I wanted some fresh air.
出去了 在花♥园♥里 我想呼吸新鲜空气
It's lonely here, without you.
没有你在这我很孤独
Why are you wearing your cloak?
你为什么穿着你的斗篷
I thought I was going to...
我本来要...
The Montague arranged for me to leave.
蒙太古安排我离开
To plead sanctuary at the abbey.
去修道院请求庇护
There was a carriage that was going to take me and...
会有一辆马车来带我走
Why didn't you go?
那你为什么不走
You've always wanted to be a nun.
你一直想要逃跑的
And you wouldn't have to get married...
这样你就不用结婚了
Yes, but I would have left you behind.
是的 但是我就得把你丢下
Uncle agreed to raise your station,
叔叔同意升你的地位了
but only if I wed that man with a smile on my face.
但是只有我面带笑容嫁给那个那人才行
And I know how much you want to leave,
我知道你有多想要离开这里
and find a husband of your own, so...
找一个属于你的丈夫 所以...
I can find a husband from here!
我可以在这儿找到丈夫的
Don't be silly.
别傻了
But you'll never have your freedom...
但是你会永远失去自♥由♥
you'll belong to him, 'til death do you part.
你会一直属于他 直到死亡将你们分开
Don't ruin your life for me, Rosaline, please.
不要为了我毁了你的人生 求你了 罗莎琳
Go to the abbey!
快去修道院吧
It's too late.
太晚了
And anyway, what life would I have
而且不论如何 我的人生里
without my sister by my side?
怎么能没有我妹妹在身边呢
Tomorrow,
明天
I will be betrothed.
我就会订婚了
To the Montague.
和蒙太古
Greetings, my love.
你好 我的爱人
I'm sorry. Me too.
我很抱歉 我也是
If you're trying to do your patriotic duty,
如果你正在试图履行你的爱国责任
I believe the Ambassadors have been convinced.
我相信大使们已经相信了
I'm sorry?
你的意思是
Do you take delight in my torture?
你从对我的折磨中得到快♥感♥了吗
I?
我
Torture you?
折磨你
Then call it off.
那不如取消它吧
After all, are you not the Prince?
毕竟 你才是亲王 不是吗
You know I cannot.
你知道我不能
Then pray excuse me, your Grace.
那么请原谅我吧 殿下
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表