剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
Are money and power so petty?
金钱和权力是小纷小争吗
Says the man who comes to give me money
有个用金钱换取我们的扶持
so he may add the power of my family to his own.
为自己的家族带来更多权力的人是这样说的
My father is the Prince of Mantua, my Lord.
我的父亲是曼图亚城的亲王 大人
I am his heir.
我是他的继承人
And the Capulet name is older
凯普莱特家族的历史更为久远
even than that of your royal house, Paris.
甚至比你国皇室还要久远 帕里斯
You think I don't know what my own blood is worth?
你以为我会不知道我家血脉的价值吗
Juliet will be well cared for in Mantua.
朱丽叶在曼图亚城会被照顾得很好
I give my consent.
我同意
Good morning, Mother.
早上好 母亲
Father. I'm glad you're in a good mood.
父亲 很高兴你今天心情不错
It's a beautiful morning.
这是一个美好的清晨
And a happy one for you, my daughter.
于你而言也是一个快乐的清晨 我的女儿
Your father has arranged for you to be wed.
你♥爸♥爸为你安排了一桩婚事
Sorry.
抱歉
Wed?
婚事
To Count Paris of Mantua...
是曼图亚的帕里斯伯爵
A good match.
你俩真是天造地设的一对
I cannot marry a man I've never met.
我不能嫁给一个我素未谋面的男人
Sweet girl,
我亲爱的女儿
I know of youth and inexperience.
我理解在年少无知 天真烂漫的时候
It can be frightening to think of having a husband.
嫁为人妇是挺可怕的
That's...
那...
But the wedding won't be until the spring.
但是婚礼要在春天才会举♥行♥
That's plenty of time to learn how it all works.
你完全有时间去学习所有事宜
I saw a messenger leave the house earlier.
我之前看到一个信使出去了
What news?
有什么消息吗
I didn't want to spoil the morning.
虽然我不想毁掉这个早晨
Romeo Seems Montague's son, Romeo, has stabbed one of our own
蒙太古的儿子 罗密欧 昨晚当街
in the streets last night.
刺死了一个我们的人
What?!
什么
Another Capulet dead
又一个凯普莱特家族的人死在了
at a Montague's hand?
蒙太古家族的人的手上吗
Justice will be served. The law is clear.
正义终会被伸张 法令上也有明文规定
Young Romeo Montague will be put to death...
等他们抓住罗密欧·蒙太古
when they catch him.
这个年轻人就会被处死
Find him!
找到他
Romeo and Mercutio were practically brothers.
罗密欧和莫枯修情同手足
It shouldn't be a crime
他去为他的兄弟报仇
for one to avenge the other's death.
不该算作是犯罪
But it is a crime,
但是这确实是犯罪
and making it one has given us peace.
给他定了罪 就皆大欢喜了
If Romeo Montague committed murder on our soil,
如果罗密欧·蒙太古在我们这里犯了谋杀罪
then he should be put to death at the Crown's hand.
那么依照法令 他就应该被处死
There he is!
他在那里
We have too many enemies outside our city walls
城墙外面的敌军太多了
to turn the families within them against us.
我们不能让这两大家族背弃我们
I cannot simply execute Lord Montague's only son.
我不能就这样草草处决蒙太古大人唯一的儿子
Then what do our laws mean, brother,
那么皇兄 如果我们不能秉公执法
if we won't enforce them?
那么我们颁布的法律又有什么意义
How long will it take before our own heads
离我们的头颅被钉在
sit on spikes outside the palace walls?
宫墙外的日子还有多久
Find me Romeo Montague!
给我找到罗密欧·蒙太古
This way!
这边
You can see that we can't just let him die.
你也看到了 我们不能眼睁睁看着他去死
Are you really so caught up in your own desires
你真的这般自私自利
that you care so little for my happiness?
丝毫不顾我的幸福吗
My own desires?
我自私自利
To marry off Livia.
把利维亚嫁出去
To join a nunnery, to turn your back on your own house.
进入女修道院 抛弃你的家族
He's my husband!
他是我的丈夫
A secret known only by people who aren't likely to reveal it.
这是一个守口如瓶的人才知道的秘密
Paris is said to be a handsome man.
据说帕里斯英俊潇洒
Romeo is a handsome man.
罗密欧也风度翩翩
And to be married to two men at once would be a sin.
同时嫁给两个男人是一种罪孽
There's no sin in being a widow,
当寡妇才没有什么罪孽
and a virgin widow at that.
一位纯洁的寡妇就更无罪了
I'm not...
我已经不再...
a virgin.
贞洁了
Do you think me a fool?
你觉得我很傻吗
I think you are young.
我只是觉得你太年轻气盛
And so is your husband.
你的丈夫也是
In truth, there is only one man I blame for this.
其实 这件事我从头到尾只埋怨一个人
Take this potion, girl,
孩子 喝下这剂药
and your body will go cold and still
你的身体就会变得冰冷僵硬
and you will appear to be dead until you wake
你会变得与死人无异
in the Capulet tomb
直到你在凯普莱特家族的墓地中醒来
as if from a pleasant sleep.
就好似一夜甜梦
Only take one drop.
只一滴就够了
More than that and you will die.
服用过量的话 你会死的
What dark magic is this, Friar?
这是什么黑魔法 神父
It is better, my child, that you do not ask.
我的孩子 你最好别问这么多
Wait with me.
陪着我
I'll wait with you.
我会的
Fair Rosaline.
亲爱的罗莎琳
Thou art a true friend.
你真是我的好朋友
Juliet.
朱丽叶
Juliet!
朱丽叶
Help us! Somebody, please!
救命 有人吗 救命啊
What?!
怎么了
Benvolio.
班佛利欧
Where is Romeo?
罗密欧在哪里
I got him a horse, told him to flee,
我给了他一匹马 让他走了
but once I said his wife was dead,
但当我说起他的妻子死了
he rode off into the night.
他就纵马奔入了夜色
Just tell me... Where has Romeo gone?
你只需告诉我 罗密欧去哪里了
Juliet.
朱丽叶
Sweet flower.
我如花般的女孩
Who goes there?
你是谁
Romeo Montague.
罗密欧·蒙太古
I come to mourn my wife.
我来悼念我的妻子
Your wife?
你的妻子
She's my fiancée!
她是我的未婚妻
No, I assure you, stranger,
不 我向你保证 陌生人
Juliet belongs to no man but me.
朱丽叶只属于我
Why do you lie about the virtue of the dead?
你为什么要说谎诋毁一位逝者
That is not a lie!
我没有说谎
Juliet is my wife.
朱丽叶是我的妻子
And with a kiss...
一吻之后
I die.
我将死去
No, no!
不 不
How can it be that my own daughter is dead
凭什么我的女儿死了
while you and your sister continue to live?
而你们姐妹还活着
It is generous of me, is it not,
我真是太慷慨了 不是吗
to allow you to attend my daughter's funeral?
还能允许你参加我女儿的葬礼
Is it not?
可不是吗
It's no more than Juliet would have wanted.
朱丽叶所求只此无他
My Lady.
夫人
Livia is so very gracious.
利维亚如此温柔可亲
But you... You never seem to appreciate
但你似乎从不知道感恩
anything I've done for you.
我为你做的一切
And what exactly have you done for us?
你到底为我们做了什么呢
I'm sorry?
抱歉 你说什么
You keep us in this house not out of generosity
你把我们留在这里并不是出于慷慨
but out of jealousy of a woman who died years ago.
而是因为嫉妒一个死去多年的女人
Your mother was a worthless jade.
你母亲就是个没用的荡♥妇♥
Because she married the brother you loved
因为她嫁给了你爱的男人
but wouldn't stoop to wed because you wanted a title,
因为你不愿下嫁于他
if not the man who came with it.
除非他有爵位
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表